Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 4's Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:12 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗
"Aw crap!Um there there, don't cwy!don't cwy!everything's going to be okay!" He created a clone with one handseal and told him to go get milk, the perfect milk for babies. The clone returned shortly after with a bottle of milk and then gently placed it within Diva's mouth, holding the bottle for her, "there you go...doesn't that taste good, MMMMMMM!" He then told the clone to go make the baby something to truly eat from within the bloodhaven, the chef would assist with that. All the while, Yamato made comforting sounds to calm her.

(*Deep Cigarette-smoking Voice* Yes I am darlin' xd )

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:20 pm
Diva Hyūga

~Baby Extraordinaire!~

- The bottle of milk had abruptly had her at ease..little hands and chubby arms reached up to grasp the bottle, even though there was no way possible for her to hold it without help.
White eyes..as born to the Hyuga clan. She looked up at her unknown brother. Tears shed down cheeks as she kept suckling on her bottle, giving a few sniffs every few gulps..calming down little by little.

Occ:

Satsui-No-Hadou21395

Othiara -Tfs-

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:52 pm
Adam

A. H eiland

User Image

Takigakure ¤ Genin

Bloodline ¤ Rinnengan

Theme song ¤ Blau

Battle Theme Song ¤ "What do you see in their eyes? I can see their demise."

OCC:

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Adam was for the most part, down right confused. From his father entering, that of whom was about to be glomped, to his father then being stabbed by his teacher, then to them disappearing without explanation... Oh, and his father being OK after said stabbing. There could not be enough words, or rather there are but the description would be quite redundant , of how big of a water drop would have formed in the back of little Adam's head. That of which would threaten to pop as they were left with children! Babies! Children and babies!

But the time for his confusion was no longer needed. It looked like there was children they were to take care of. Picking up the other child and mimicing his brother by gingerly putting the bottle between the little one's lips Adam looked nervously from his brother to the child, "So... These are our siblings?" He asked Yamato shyly as he looked between the two little beings.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Durch die geschickte und nachhaltige Nutzung der Propaganda kann man machen, ein Volk zu sehen, auch den Himmel als Hölle oder eine extrem elendes Leben als Paradies."

"Demoralisieren den Feind von innen überrascht, Terror, Sabotage, Attentate. Dies ist der Krieg der Zukunft."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:40 pm
The Female Shinobi

Panthers7

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Yamato had a soft spot for babies, especially when it was one of his siblings, he had to be a man now, or at least, a good big brother,"There we go, drink up little one," said Yamato as he hummed a tune...it seemed simple and rather nice from the pitch and tone that he used. He then saw a clone return with food for Diva along with something to wipe the tears from her face. He took them both, thanked the clone, and then watched him poof away. Yamato set the food down on a clean stump and wiped off Diva's face, clear of tears, "mmmmmm~ good huh?" he said as he rocked her a little as she drank, he then looked back to Adam, "yeah, that's what I'm guessing, I mean, they wouldn't just leave us with ANY kids if they weren't our brother and sister...right?"

╚══════════════╝

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Panthers7

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:07 am
Adam

A. H eiland

User Image

Takigakure ¤ Genin

Bloodline ¤ Rinnengan

Theme song ¤ Blau

OCC:

Adam nodded and would take a seat with the other child. Having them lay upon his little lap and wrapped up in his arms. Continuing to cradle the baby and mimicking what his brother did every once in a while. He wondered, what was going on that their father had to deliver them the children. He didn't mind it, a little surprising that he would have younger children at such a young day and age but then again maybe the stork liked his family, for he knows he surely does. "Brother... Is something going outside or in the village?" Adam asked curiously as he just couldn't shake this odd unbalance and dysfunctional aura surrounding the outer portion of the training grounds.

"Durch die geschickte und nachhaltige Nutzung der Propaganda kann man machen, ein Volk zu sehen, auch den Himmel als Hölle oder eine extrem elendes Leben als Paradies."

"Demoralisieren den Feind von innen überrascht, Terror, Sabotage, Attentate. Dies ist der Krieg der Zukunft."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:42 am
The Female Shinobi

Panthers7

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Yamato pulled the bottle out as it was half empty and then placed Diva over his shoulder and pat her back gently,"I think so, I heard the sounds of battle nearby which I'm guessing was the Training Grounds, as for outside of the village...I don't know...," he didn't honestly know but he could tell of one thing, things were not as they seem. why were there no stars? Why was the moon dimmed of it's glow? Who was behind all of this?

╚══════════════╝

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:07 pm
Diva Hyūga

~Baby Extraordinaire!~

- Looking around aimlessly, a burp came out of Diva. Being put over his shoulder an all.
She giggled for a bit before she went back to looking at nothing. The dark sky was not odd to her, she knew no different being this young. She soon would need a nap, her eyes already shutting and head nodding off..startling her when she felt like she was falling.

Occ:

Satsui-No-Hadou21395

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:09 pm
The Female Shinobi

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Yamato would always be there for her if she ever fell, to catch her and keep her safe. She was his little sister and he was only beginning to truly realize how precious a human life could be, now don't get him wrong, his views of this world and its tendencies, flaws, errors, etc. didn't change, but his views on certain people DID change. He held Diva in his arms and rocked her to sleep, humming a sleep-inducing tune of innocence, why was taking care of his own little sister, making Yamato's heart melt from it all? He knew what he had to do, he had to protect Diva and Yuto as well, with his life, not just them, but Adam, Lucifer and Solomon, they were all precious to him just like Diva is to him right now.

╚══════════════╝

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:48 am
Adam

A. H eiland

User Image

Takigakure ¤ Genin

Bloodline ¤ Rinnengan

Theme song ¤ Blau

OCC:

Adam continued to mimic his brother as if he was under a Nara's spell. Nodding to his observation as Adam had gained just a tiny bit more strength with using his ocular powers when he demanded it before cradling the small baby in his arms and rocking him to sleep. Though, Adam in a sense, was still a baby himself. As the melody of his brother was hummed, the younger brother like a cub to it's protective sibling snuggled up against Yamato's side. Laying his tiny blonde head upon his shoulder as those ringed eyes started to become heavy like Diva's as he mumbled before slipping into sleep, "Love you big brother... Hopefully we can have dinner at home with the family again..." The boy said before trailing off and went limp. Submitting to the humming of the lullaby and entering the darkness and depths of his subconcious.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:48 pm
Panthers7

The Female Shinobi

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Yamato simply smiled and pet his brother gently as he took Yuto from his hands and cradled him too in his arms. He continued to hum softly as he could see how innocent his younger brother was. His family, all sleeping around him like as if he was Kleine, Lars, or Kiyoshi, he had to be there for him, to protect them like the big brother he was always going to be. He looked up to the dim moon as he hummed and knew that something was not as it seemed, it was different, odd even from the looks of it, the moon should have covered its whitened glow over the group of children but it didn't...it instead acting like that of a light that was dimmed for reasons unknown...who would tamper with the skies like this?
╚══════════════╝

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:05 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"I am the world."
"Hey, you guys--" The man walked to the grounds and patted the heads of his two kids; "Thanks for watching over your younger siblings," He wanted to spend the time to talk, but he was really . . . tired, after that endeavor. He kind of just wanted to be "there"; wanted to be home. He took the two toddlers and placed them into the stroller as he waved to Adam and Yamato and rushed back home.
___________________{ TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT }_________________________

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:44 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗
"F-father wait!" Yamato held out his hand to Kleine...his father, he wanted to be with him during this time of complete tragedy. Where did he go that both Yamato and Adam couldn't follow? Were they not important within the eyes of BOTH of their fathers? Were they to be shunned because of what they had? Or was it because of how old they were? Maybe they thought that Yamato and Adam could handle themselves. No. Honestly, they couldn't. He pet Adam gently and looked back up at the dimmed moon, looks like they were alone again. Forever?
╚══════════════╝

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:38 am
Yang sat by Adam after he fell asleep, he was attached to him as a friend, he fixed Adam's hair and looked to the baby Diva, she was so cute, he wanted to snuggle it but even Yang was too young to hold a infant child. His mother sang a lullaby to him before when he was younger, it was a soothing melody done by a flute, she only played for him. Unfortunly that flute was in Suna, otherwise he'd play it for them since his mother taught him how a year ago.
[[sorry, been busy.]]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:56 pm
User Image
When my sword is drawn. Your fate is sealed.

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi appeared back in the training ground, his head slightly swollen but he had a smile on his face. "Sorry about that guys, I'm back though." He said walking up to his squad.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
|| Byakugan || Raiton || Doton || Sunaton ||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: Unknown
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 893/893
SS [50] | S [30] | J [20] | SJ [15] | C [10] | G [5] | A [3] | R [+120]

little mintchan

Satsui-No-Hadou21395

Panthers7

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover