Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
Fel's Art Corner :3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SO, how's my art?
Good
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Great!
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
meh........
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
WTF is this?!
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
socially acceptable
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
I've seen better
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:06 pm
Fel_San
Knux_nyan
Fel_San
Knux_nyan
Knux_nyan
Fel_San

I do avi's too biggrin

Can you do a full body color of my avi for 15k gaia gold? I wanna add it to my art quest. =3

um just curious but how many commisions do you have on you?

Two so far, not including you, by Chovexany.

Can you do one for me please? I can pay you in gaia gold.

That depends, I'm not really great at drawing guys, so guy commissions are on hold while I rework anatomy and such. But any girl commissions are fine biggrin

Actually i'm also accepting art for the avi in my sig. its my genderbended self =3.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:17 pm
Knux_nyan
Fel_San
Knux_nyan
Fel_San
Knux_nyan

um just curious but how many commisions do you have on you?

Two so far, not including you, by Chovexany.

Can you do one for me please? I can pay you in gaia gold.

That depends, I'm not really great at drawing guys, so guy commissions are on hold while I rework anatomy and such. But any girl commissions are fine biggrin

Actually i'm also accepting art for the avi in my sig. its my genderbended self =3.

Can do cool  

GONEWITHTHEWINDER

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:28 pm
Your Tumblr seems to have been deleted. I was gonna look at some more of your art in there but what I've seen in here is really good!

Would you be 'kay with doing a top-half of a male character of mine? He wears pretty baggy hoodies so anatomy shouldn't be too much of a problem I think? I don't really know much about drawing, Haha.
Send a PM my way if you can do that and I'll give you the details. My pc isn't working too well recently so I only have my phone for internet.
Oh, and I don't have many drawn references so you'll need to be able to draw from a fairly detailed text description.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:31 am
Updates: June 30, 2012

Art is no longer going to be posted on thread itself but rather my art tumblr, for ease of access and use.

Finished one commission! Check her out on the Tumblr  

GONEWITHTHEWINDER

GONEWITHTHEWINDER

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:56 am
Xennified
Your Tumblr seems to have been deleted. I was gonna look at some more of your art in there but what I've seen in here is really good!

Would you be 'kay with doing a top-half of a male character of mine? He wears pretty baggy hoodies so anatomy shouldn't be too much of a problem I think? I don't really know much about drawing, Haha.
Send a PM my way if you can do that and I'll give you the details. My pc isn't working too well recently so I only have my phone for internet.
Oh, and I don't have many drawn references so you'll need to be able to draw from a fairly detailed text description.

I can attempt to, I'm not really sure how it's going to come out, but I can at least try.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:58 am
Fel_San
Xennified

I can attempt to, I'm not really sure how it's going to come out, but I can at least try.

My internet's been on and off a lot lately, but mostly off. ><

Details are here but I can tell you anything else you may need to know, just PM me or something.
Oh, and I'd be paying for it with Gaia gold since I don't have much money at all right now.  

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Eurenux

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:02 pm
Man, you know what would be nice right now, something to draw neutral  
Art Share

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items