Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
the captains jewel. furry pirate rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:24 pm

Sigmaflamewave
she knew she had a broken wrist but she hid it. but knew in his eyes..he would tell she was hurt. she tried to motion the chest gently with a levitation spell and placed it on the blanket."I-im fine omega nothing big." she lied. she didn't want him to worry as the treasure came out of the tunnel. she loved him and risked her life somewhat to prove she was good luck."Judgeing by the age alone on the chest.. this will be enough to make the ship big as a navy ship. new parts and all!"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:21 pm

He shook his head a little as he looked at her. "We gotta do somethin' about your wrist. You know you shouldn't lie about an injury Enzer. But you're right about the treasure. We'll have enough to build the ship up with a lot of necessary upgrades. Maybe the crew would better themselves after this. Dunno, about navy ship big though. Though we could definitely improve the holding capacity for both crew and everything else."

Sigmaflamewave

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:44 pm

Cinna hoped down joyfully after the snakes left the area "nice job captain couldn't have done it better myself" he commented before going to help load the loot "haha finally we got some treasure, feels like forever since we found any,i guess the girl was better luck then we thought"he said excitedly treasure meant money and money meant happiness, so everything was going great at least from his point of view
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:14 pm

"Hold your ponies on that cinna most of it is going for repairs and expanding the ships. I think the closest point is Oak Harbor..We can rest there while we add on to the ship. you can drink up your half if you wish." holds her wrist and licks the blood trying to clean the wound herself. "But lets get out of here please?"

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sigmaflamewave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:46 pm

"Thanks Cinna. We'll divide up the treasure when we dock at Oak Harbor. Obviously, most of it's goin' to the ship. First we gotta figure out how much we actually got. Still...it has been a historic find. Gotta tell my dad 'bout this next time I talk to him." Omega said with a smug grin. "Heh heh. He's gonna be so jealous. All thanks to you Enzer." He grinned before using his flames that lined the hole to become a ladder for the three of them. "And the way out." He said while looking to make sure that all of the treasure had been taken out. "Wonder if there's more to be found on this island or if that was it." He said stroking his chin. "Need a lift? He asked Enzer.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:56 pm

Sigmaflamewave
Enz nodded and got up slowly and monitored the work. then with one kick the rusty lock broke and it opened. showing gold rubies and royal jewels "All in favor of dineing like kings ..and a queen. say I." she suddenly felt dizzy and went into the cobin so she wouldnt worry the captain. the sun today and the heat that he made from his fire made her sick."Omega..im just gonna stay in a shady place till this heat wave goes away..which i hope soon..."

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sigmaflamewave

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:33 am

Omega felt pretty worried about Enzer. After hauling her, Cinna, and the last of the treasure out of the hole, he watched her go back onto the ship and into their cabin. Better make sure she's okay. "Keep an eye on the crew while I go check on Enzer." He said to Sam and Cinna heading back to the boat and into the cabin. "Is it the heat?" He asked noticing that it had been an unusually warm day.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:05 pm

She nodded as she layed in bed..half nude and tried to stay cool. she would use her powers but it only rains when she cries. she could do everyone a favor by doing that but someone would have to make her really upset by doing that. she sighed and looked at him and saw he was frozen like a rock. "What?"

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sigmaflamewave

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:16 pm

He stared at her for a moment as if frozen in time. He had never seen this much of her and it was honestly driving him wild. "Well...uhh...just never seen so much of you before." He replied thinking about how hot it was. He knew that if she cried, the rain would come and cool things off, but he couldn't bring himself to make her cry. He would stroke his chin as he walked over to her and sat beside her. Another thought crossed his mind. "I don't want to make you cry...not out of pain or sorrow. But what about joy?" He asked lowering his head in order to kiss her.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:31 pm

Blushed as he leaned in close she was gonna kiss him till she heard somthing she didn't wanna hear. "CAPTAIN THE NAVY IS COMMING!" She snarled. she knew who was captain of that ship and looked at him."Forgive me hotlips but looks like your 'lucky charm' has an arguement to settle." Puts her clothes back on and grabs her gun. and glared at the plank that was between the ships. A male wolf that looked like her only taller and more aristocratic stared at her,"Enzer...." Enzer looked back coldly and knew the word she was gonna say will shoch his crew."Father....."

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sigmaflamewave

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:47 pm

"Well that's just fantastic.." Omega groaned before following her out to the deck. He then froze up as he heard the words escape her lips as she glared at the man that she got her looks from. "Whoa! Now that's a total shocker. Coulda told me yer dad was a captain of the Navy." He said smirking at a dirty thought. He then pulled out his sword preparing for a fight. "We find historic treasure. We accomplish something countless crews had set out to do, and the Navy comes to bust our chops. Oh well...makes things a little more lively 'round here. Prepare to flatten 'em. We ain't goin' down! Not after what we just achieved!"
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:58 pm

The wolf shot his gun as if saying 'shut up' and showed a prison like collar. "I don't want your stupid treasure you scum of the sea...I want my daughter!" Enzer shook seeing the collar again and rain began to form but this time with lighting. she screamed and it hit the bridge.The man just stood coldly seeing his daughter make the storm,"As you can see shes a witch and too wild to be at sea. Im amazed she has not sunken you." Then she glared at him as the storm got wilder. it never effected their sails but the navys,"Because i love Omega father...And i know he cares about me and so does his crew..They made me one of their own the moment i stepped on here. SO BACK OFF YOU LILLY LIVERED OLD-" she stopped when her father and his men got on omegas ship. He whipped her and began putting the collar on her.

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sigmaflamewave

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:33 pm

The moment she was struck the fire in his eyes exploded. His claws extended as he rushed her father head on. He didn't fear the gun, nor being shot. He didn't care about the whip he held. He would snarl as he threw a punch engulfed in flames at the man while the rest of the crew fought against the Naval forces. "YOU'LL NEVER LAY A FINGER ON HER AGAIN ONCE I'M DONE WITH YA!"
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:46 pm

She tried the best she could and as the navy retreated with a battered and bruised pride she waled over to him seeing he was hurt,"You alright?" she was still raining because she was now worried about him. it was light but her heart was sinking like a dead ship. "Im sorry..i thought you got the hint when i told you my father supported the navy."

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sigmaflamewave

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:37 am

"I had a feelin' about it." Omega smiled as he looked at Enzer. He then softly caressed her cheek while looking into her eyes. "But I'm alright. Don't worry about it. I won't let anyone take you away, especially from me." He said wagging his tail a little. "Sorry for gettin' you worried 'bout me." He smiled before gently kissing her lips and smiling. "Forgive me?"
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff