Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Dreaming Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:47 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

But it wasn't a note, it was an old withered picture. It was a little jaded, but it still showed its vision clearly, and that vision was what looked like a snowy wasteland with a man-
"What are you doing, dearie?"
Standing behind Leon was the ever lazy Nikolai, his clothes on except for his coat. His white dress shirt was half-tucked in like always, and in one arm was a tray of two large foam cups of coffee, his sleeves rolled up to show the lazily etched 'SLOTH' into his right forearm.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:52 pm
Leon Court

User Image

The teacher slipped the picture back into the pocket before turning back to Nikolai, smiling. "Oh, just thinking. I used to have a coat just like this one." Hanging it on a branch, Leon quickly pulled his clothes on, careful not to look up at the Sin. "So...why...why didn't you..."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:56 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Leave?" Nikolai finished for him, a warm smile on his sleepy face. "Because I didn't want to."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:02 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"That's a new one," he chuckled, standing up straight and tucking his shirt into his slacks. "Forgive me for believing the rumors."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:10 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Oh no, you were right to believe them, darling. I am, after all, a Sin." chuckled the young man as he handed Leon a coffee. "Forgive me, dearie, I got you decaffeinated."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:11 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Taking the coffee, he sipped it daintily and grinned. "It's perfect, thank you," Leon said, leaning on the tree and licking his lips. "So, if all those rumors are true, about you bedding and bolting, I'm sorry, but I can't figure what I have that has you staying. But I'm not complaining." He paused to drink more of the coffee, almost purring as the scalding liquid raced through his body, his cheeks turning slightly pink from the heat. But that wasn't the only reason he was blushing.
Images suddenly ran through Leon's mind of what had happened just under 30 minutes ago. Of Nikolai arching against him, of Nikolai moaning above him, of Nikolai's flushed, but eager body laying beside him, ready for round 2. Although the shy teacher couldn't explain why he was filled with such thoughts, again, he couldn't complain. He knew he wasn't in love with the seductive Sin, as Leon could probably never love again, but there was definitely something. One-sided, most likely, but something.
Brought back from his thoughts by a bird tweeting loudly, Leon set the cup on a sturdy branch and shoved his hands into his pockets, studying Nikolai. "I don't understand you, Mr. Byko."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:04 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Mmm, that's what makes me so attractive, darling." Nikolai responded casually between sips of his coffee, much used to the sting of the burn. "It certainly isn't this body of mine that attracts everyone!" he laughed lightly and tapped a fist against his stomach to emphasize the not-so-ripped body of his.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:23 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"I don't know, I rather like your body," he said with a blush and a grin. "I also rather like how you use it~"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:42 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"I could say the same for you, dearie." Nikolai snickered and reached out to twirl some of Leon's hair. "Mmm, and that's only a couple positions I know~"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:49 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"I'm eager to learn whatever you throw at me," he replied, smirking. "And thanks for admitting you like my body~"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:03 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Oh dearie, I'm sure you could already tell." the Sin winked before releasing his hair to sit on the nearby picnic chair, the one he sprawled out on earlier. "Now then, how was your swim?" he mused as he brought his foam cup to his mouth.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:40 am
Leon Court

User Image

He drank a bit more, smiling. "It was...energizing, to say the least. I should skinny dipping more often. Have you even gone?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:11 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

A roguish smile redirected itself onto the Sin's face. "Can't say I have, darling." he said with careful pronunciation, as if reminding Leon how well his tongue worked just by words alone. "Perhaps you can teach me, hmm?" he mused, grin widening, and tucked a fist under his chin.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:25 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Maybe...if you can behave," he replied, setting the cup on a stump and leaning back. His chest peeked out from the three undone top buttons, the smooth tan skin seeming to go on for miles. Even his neck seemed perfectly smooth, a strange thing for such a busy teacher.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:15 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai pouted. "Oh boo, that's no good." he frowned. Gazing at the exposed skin on the teacher, he couldn't help but bite his lip and close his legs tightly. "I'm more of a naughty type, darling."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff