Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
A mercenarys prized posession. (1x1 with enzerxDainar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:42 pm
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
After she calmed him down from almost destoying a rubber duckie. They washed each other off got dressed and let him lead her to the hospital. She cuddled him and knew he was a proud father to be. espicially when he ooh and ahhed at the new baby things.

When they got there the nurses got her in position and put the cold gel on her. "Ah thats cold" she said giggleing.the nurse laughed"many mothers to be get used to it." she said as the moment of truth arrived. the nurse looked at the antsy daiskue."Daiskue you havent been this nurvous since your sister came here."

Daisuke shuddered which was unlike him, "N-nervous, w-what are you talking about?" He huffed, "I wasn't nervous until the day that my sister had my niece." Though in reality he was fretting over almost every detail, making sure his sister was comfortable. Getting her whatever food she wanted since she herself at the time didn't have a mate or boyfriend. "I'm ready to learn the truth." Even though he said this he closed his eye and was nervous about the whole thing.
"Well Daiskue" The nurse said as she tilted the screen to his view. "They do say 3 is a magic number." Laughing lake smiled waiting for his reaction.
~~~the monogram screen~~~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Daisuke opened his eye and gasped, there were three, he counted three. The Tibetan Wolf almost passed out from joy, ". . . C-can I get a picture of our pups." A sudden spark in his very soul, he wanted . . . to photograph his children! "Can we tell what gender they are?" he was dying to know, he almost had a begging look in his eye. His paw was over Laughing Lakes, he was shaking a little from the excitement and awaited the nurse's answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:49 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
After she calmed him down from almost destoying a rubber duckie. They washed each other off got dressed and let him lead her to the hospital. She cuddled him and knew he was a proud father to be. espicially when he ooh and ahhed at the new baby things.

When they got there the nurses got her in position and put the cold gel on her. "Ah thats cold" she said giggleing.the nurse laughed"many mothers to be get used to it." she said as the moment of truth arrived. the nurse looked at the antsy daiskue."Daiskue you havent been this nurvous since your sister came here."

Daisuke shuddered which was unlike him, "N-nervous, w-what are you talking about?" He huffed, "I wasn't nervous until the day that my sister had my niece." Though in reality he was fretting over almost every detail, making sure his sister was comfortable. Getting her whatever food she wanted since she herself at the time didn't have a mate or boyfriend. "I'm ready to learn the truth." Even though he said this he closed his eye and was nervous about the whole thing.
"Well Daiskue" The nurse said as she tilted the screen to his view. "They do say 3 is a magic number." Laughing lake smiled waiting for his reaction.
~~~the monogram screen~~~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Daisuke opened his eye and gasped, there were three, he counted three. The Tibetan Wolf almost passed out from joy, ". . . C-can I get a picture of our pups." A sudden spark in his very soul, he wanted . . . to photograph his children! "Can we tell what gender they are?" he was dying to know, he almost had a begging look in his eye. His paw was over Laughing Lakes, he was shaking a little from the excitement and awaited the nurse's answer.
The nurse nodded and typed it on the computer and two blue marks and a pink showed,"Two boys and a girl. and yes you can take photos and ill print the ultrasound for you if you want to"The nurse went to print them out and laughing lake smiled,"Look honey... they look so adorable..and no wonder my ribs hurt your boys are poking it." she said giggleing.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:06 pm
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke breathed in and out trying to calm himself . . . and failed, "Two boys and a girl! I feel like the best parent ever! We got to teach them everything and make sure they're always happy and take pictures! Oh the pictures, imagine the memories we'll make!" After the almost non-stop rant about how wonderful it was to be a parent and what they would do, Daisuke realized again that he was rambling, "Sorry, sweetie," He gave her a kiss, "I'm just . . . excited about all of this! I should call my sister!"

He took out a phone from his pant pocket and speed dialed her number. "Whaddya want little brother?" She sounded a little annoyed. Daisuke went straight through with the plan, "Laughing Lake, I mean our pups! We found out we're having three! Two boys and one girl!" Orihime laughed, "Really now? Just as expected from my healthy little brother!" Daisuke blushed, "Really nee-san? Did you have to go so far?" She laughed, "Of course dummy! Bring a picture, I have to work, congrats and all!" She hung up and Daisuke put away the phone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:19 pm
The nurse dcleaned her up and gave daiskue three copies of them in three photo albums two blue and one pink."Here you go and congrats to you both now miiss lake i want to see you next month for progress till then with the waiy their positioned i reccomend bedrest for a while.."Laughing lake nodded and the nurse shooed them off with the news.Laughing lake knew the first thing on her mind was to look for nursery stuff,"So wanna hit the baby store before you show off the picture?"  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:38 pm
enzerubebii98255
The nurse dcleaned her up and gave daiskue three copies of them in three photo albums two blue and one pink."Here you go and congrats to you both now miiss lake i want to see you next month for progress till then with the waiy their positioned i reccomend bedrest for a while.."Laughing lake nodded and the nurse shooed them off with the news.Laughing lake knew the first thing on her mind was to look for nursery stuff,"So wanna hit the baby store before you show off the picture?"

Daisuke smiled, "Of course Laughing Lake, there's a store that sells Nursery things sand pup clothes. It's actually right across the hospital. A short walk at best." Daisuke kept the photos in a bag he carried with him. He was very happy and also wanted to go see what they could buy for their pups. Daisuke, even if it didn't seem so, had lots of money. This was from one, his sister's bar, (he is the co-owner), his job (musician, sells CDs and makes money off of royalties), and his mercenary money which seemed never ending. They crossed the road and into the store. A rather large bear sat on a chair sewing some clothes, in the back another large bear was building a crib. "Hello!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:07 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke smiled, "Of course Laughing Lake, there's a store that sells Nursery things sand pup clothes. It's actually right across the hospital. A short walk at best." Daisuke kept the photos in a bag he carried with him. He was very happy and also wanted to go see what they could buy for their pups. Daisuke, even if it didn't seem so, had lots of money. This was from one, his sister's bar, (he is the co-owner), his job (musician, sells CDs and makes money off of royalties), and his mercenary money which seemed never ending. They crossed the road and into the store. A rather large bear sat on a chair sewing some clothes, in the back another large bear was building a crib. "Hello!"
"Hello. were an expecting family. two boys and a girl. Im laughing lake and this hyper father to be you should know."Looks at one of the cribs,"Is this natural wood?"  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:46 pm
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

"Hello. were an expecting family. two boys and a girl. Im laughing lake and this hyper father to be you should know."Looks at one of the cribs,"Is this natural wood?"

The large black bear that was sewing looked up from her work, "Oh darling! Congradulations! I can't wait to see the pups in the clothes I've made!" She led Laughing Lake away towards where all the children's clothes were, there were modern, some historic, simple, and a bunch more.

For Daisuke, the big burly grizzly growled a greeting, "Missy the answer to ya question is yes, it's all real wood." Then he face the Tibetan Wolf, "I assume you need a crib foh' three? Aye can do that, what kind of wood?" Daisuke looked at the majority of the woods and choose one, "How about the Yew?" The grizzly laughed, "Good choice mate! It'll be done in a three nights."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:08 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

The large black bear that was sewing looked up from her work, "Oh darling! Congradulations! I can't wait to see the pups in the clothes I've made!" She led Laughing Lake away towards where all the children's clothes were, there were modern, some historic, simple, and a bunch more.

For Daisuke, the big burly grizzly growled a greeting, "Missy the answer to ya question is yes, it's all real wood." Then he face the Tibetan Wolf, "I assume you need a crib foh' three? Aye can do that, what kind of wood?" Daisuke looked at the majority of the woods and choose one, "How about the Yew?" The grizzly laughed, "Good choice mate! It'll be done in a three nights."
She smiled seeing all the clothes and knowing daiskue some will be 'over his dead body' she picked up a small natice american dress and smiled. "This one is beautiful. reminds me of my 1st dress up in the mountains." Then she saw two sailor suits. "Honey what do you think?" shows up the boys sailor suits. then noticed he went a bit pale. "Arent they adorable?"  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:44 pm
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

She smiled seeing all the clothes and knowing daiskue some will be 'over his dead body' she picked up a small natice american dress and smiled. "This one is beautiful. reminds me of my 1st dress up in the mountains." Then she saw two sailor suits. "Honey what do you think?" shows up the boys sailor suits. then noticed he went a bit pale. "Arent they adorable?"

Daisuke turned and he indeed "turned pale." The outfits . . . were hideous to him, "H-honey, I think we need to discuss what our pups might wear."He almost fell to his knees. Sailor outfits, what could she be thinking? "Can't we choose something else?' He almost pleaded.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:03 pm
"Alright how about you pick for the boys and ill pick the girls? sounds fair right?" And with that she was talking with the lady grizzly about the cute 'princess-like' dresses as she put the sailor ones back. then she noticed a three seated stroller and...completly fell in love with it. it was big enough for the pups.had space for the biggest daiper bag and their lunches. and looked like it came in multible colors. she looked at her. "we will take that one too" she said as if begging.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:23 pm
enzerubebii98255
"Alright how about you pick for the boys and ill pick the girls? sounds fair right?" And with that she was talking with the lady grizzly about the cute 'princess-like' dresses as she put the sailor ones back. then she noticed a three seated stroller and...completly fell in love with it. it was big enough for the pups.had space for the biggest daiper bag and their lunches. and looked like it came in multible colors. she looked at her. "we will take that one too" she said as if begging.

Daisuke nodded in agreement, they shifted through the clothes and eventually agreed on the simple styles, t-shirts and shorts. As for the stroller, Daisuke fell in love with it too and immediately agreed. "Oh this is awesome, anything else we need for the pups?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:34 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke nodded in agreement, they shifted through the clothes and eventually agreed on the simple styles, t-shirts and shorts. As for the stroller, Daisuke fell in love with it too and immediately agreed. "Oh this is awesome, anything else we need for the pups?"
"well we can paint the room tomorrow. bath materal a must because i dont know if they will be allergic to my home made shampoo." she was starting to get a small headache. this was all new for her and she was also trying her best.. "Ok Do you have a catalog of sorts for 'panicking new moms'?" she joked to the black bear.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:50 pm
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

"well we can paint the room tomorrow. bath materal a must because i dont know if they will be allergic to my home made shampoo." she was starting to get a small headache. this was all new for her and she was also trying her best.. "Ok Do you have a catalog of sorts for 'panicking new moms'?" she joked to the black bear.

The Black Bear grabbed a take home catalog, "Everything ya need in here. Just send us the form with the money and everyhting will be delivered in a week." Daisuke nodded, and noticed that Laughing Lake looked a little tired. Or more it was a sense, "You OK? Do you need some rest? Don't over exhert yourself."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:56 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

The Black Bear grabbed a take home catalog, "Everything ya need in here. Just send us the form with the money and everyhting will be delivered in a week." Daisuke nodded, and noticed that Laughing Lake looked a little tired. Or more it was a sense, "You OK? Do you need some rest? Don't over exhert yourself."
She nodded at the black bear then looked at her mate,"Just a tad tired. Lets go to the bar to show your sister the photos before we go home. hopefully her bar isnt a rowdy type."  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:15 pm
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke and Laughing Lake left the store, the bar was a long walk down to near where they lived. When they arrived at the bar, Daisuke was shaking with excitement, he couldn't wait to show his sister the photos. The bar was built into the ground, basically it was mostly underground. When they stepped inside, cool jazz played, making a relaxed atmosphere. Daisuke rushed in and shoved the picture in his sister's face, "Look look look!" She took the picture annoyed at him but her expression softened to an aw. "Triplets! Oh my god! I can't wait! I'm going to be an Aunt!" Daisuke laughed, "I'm going to be a father!" He went back to where he Laughing Lake was and showed her to a comfortable seat. "We just went to the nursery store, and bought lots of things, and are gonna order more!" Orihime giggled, "I loved doing that when I was carrying Akira."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff