Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:50 pm
She giggled, kissing his chest. "Yes, yes you are."
Grigorii grinned, leaning into Drake. "It wasn't that hard...unlike..." he blushed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:17 pm
Knightly smiled at her, a pale pink forming on his cheeks when she kissed his chest.
"unlike what?" he asked softly, carefully hugging the man to him.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:24 pm
Sighing, the girl laid her head to his chest, listening to his heartbeat. "It's so fast," she observed.
The blush on the Rider's cheeks grew darker. He leaned closer, whispering in his lover's ear.
{{Ok, really? He's a guy, most guys get *blank* very easily. Think.}}  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:38 pm
{lol his eyes are closed and his arms aren't anywhere near that part of Griggy; how's he supposed to know? xD}
knightly's face burned more as she rested her head on his chest. "its uhm... because of my demon blood... " he mumbled, lightly brushing his hand through her hair.
"oh..." Drake chuckled lightly and opened his eyes before kissing his love's neck. "would you like me to take care of you some more?" he hummed, a soft smile on his face.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:20 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

She took one of his hands, pressing it to the skin over her heart. "But then why is mine beating just as fast?"
Grigorii smirked. "I would love that."
{{Sorry, I'm watching Howl's Moving Castle.}}  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:24 pm
knightly gave a small chuckle and looked at her with a smile. "its because we're in love." he murmured softly, kissing her again.
"then i shall." the demon hummed and slipped otu from under the man, laying him carefully against the pillows before sliding down to rest his face at the rider's waist.
{its cool. and we're gonna need a time skip aren't we? >x>}  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:34 pm
"I've never been in love before," she whispered. "Am I supposed to feel this vulnerable?"
Grigorii moaned quietly, his hands resting on Drake's shoulders. "D-don't t-tease me..."
{{Probably. You do it.}}  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:40 pm
"i dunno... it's my first time as well..." Knightly sighed and hugged her close.
"i'm not going to..." Drake purred softly as he slowly undid the rider's pants.
~*~time skip~*~
Drake let out a long sigh as he rested next to grigorii. "better now, love?" he breathed, lightly brushing a hand over the man's chest. "didn't re-open anything with that little tumble of ours, did you?"

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:51 pm
"Promise me you won't break my heart, then."
Famine chuckled, running a hand through his hair. "I don't believe so."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:55 pm
"i promise." Knightly murmured, lightly kissing her.
"good... i was worried that we might've played a bit too roughly..." the dragon sighed and kissed Famine once. "although... now.. i'm tired..." he sighed and snuggled into the man's shoulders.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:01 pm
Ailey sighed gratefully and snaked her arms around his neck, kissing him long and hard. "I love you...more than the sun loves the sky, the rain loves the clouds, and the moon loves the stars."
"Then sleep," he whispered, kissing Drake's forehead.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:11 pm
Knightly smiled and kissed her back with a passion, his mismatched eyes glowing. "and i love you. you're the wind under my broken wings, magically lifting me higher; you are the music i hear in the silence, keeping me from falling that final step; you are the ever shining sun in my otherwise darkened world; and i swear it on the bloody rose that i'll love and protect you always." he mumbled, doubting she knew the significance of what he'd just said. she couldn't know of the oath he'd just sworn to her. it was known only to his family.
"i will... but we still need to talk to the kids you know..." Drake yawned. "and then... i have somethings you need to know... as well....." he mumbled, half asleep against him.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:16 pm
Tears sprang up in Ailey's eyes. "Knightly," she whispered, pulling him closer to her.
"Then tell me, my love," he replied.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:27 pm
Knightly smiled softly and hugged Ailey closer, kissing the top of her head. "i love you so much."
"i should... wait for when xaene and knightly are aroud with the others... its only fair that you all know..." he muttered, starting to nod off. "'sides... i c'nt stay... 'wake.." he mumbled and finally fell asleep.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:30 pm
Ailey's eyes slowly closed, her head pressed to his chest, lulled to sleep by the soft, fast beating of his heart.
Grigorii smiled and pulled the blanket over them. "Good night, sweet prince."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces