Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
I wish people did Free art more often Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:46 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

yep its just a total mess ahh i just wish something worked....

Um.. my computer still works X3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:59 pm
Onato
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

I mean a government type that actually did its job and just kind of didn't have ties with business stuff  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:01 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

I mean a government type that actually did its job and just kind of didn't have ties with business stuff

Psh, what? You radical X3 then we'd have to give you rights and stuff, next thing you know, gays will be wanting rights and children. And can't have that can we wink - typical politician  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:21 pm
Onato
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

Psh, what? You radical X3 then we'd have to give you rights and stuff, next thing you know, gays will be wanting rights and children. And can't have that can we wink - typical politician

no im just saying I don't like how things are going right now with every price rising and the politicians asking for more money so they can take a good portion home that's all >.> SOmething has to be done but idk what its just not working like it should be. I'm not saying anything is wrong with gays they should have their rights too. XD Kiss some gays and babys make lots of promises for change get into office and then go on vacation its change right for me???  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:30 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

no im just saying I don't like how things are going right now with every price rising and the politicians asking for more money so they can take a good portion home that's all >.> SOmething has to be done but idk what its just not working like it should be. I'm not saying anything is wrong with gays they should have their rights too. XD Kiss some gays and babys make lots of promises for change get into office and then go on vacation its change right for me???

Don't worry, I feel ya. You'll generally never get a politician that will do what he says. They get too much private business that backs them up and they'll, in the end, will have to pass laws that support them instead. Plus, they're not for our better interest anyways. If they were, we'd be living in candy land or something lol.  
Art Share

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff