Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
We're not just roommates. (1x1 with Guardian Wolf and enzer) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:09 pm
Snow shook seeing her mate slowly die and busted out of her restraits and ran to him. "Oh nonononono honey honey..look at me...your gonna be fine...."She healed him the best way she could as to ho grabbed the staff. maka and manka were dead so he can expose its power. with one tap. living live appeared all around and it started healing him.Snow looked at toho and toho nodded. "You know yourself snow its not his time. He has alot to teach his pups.Next time.. try not to get in trouble."Snow laughed a littlle and clung to kindwolf. "Kind wolf talk to me baby...please...fuzzy kins" Starts shaking him out of worry" ANSWER MEEEEE FUZZYKINS!"
Toho was trying his bet not to laugh every time she said 'fuzzykins' it could had been worse.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:13 pm
Kind Wolf groaned, "Snow... why is it that every time you're in trouble, they're here?" her asked, pointing at Toho and James.

James scratched his head, a little embarrassed. "Toho, do you know what Mansi means?" he asked.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:23 pm
Snow explains about her roal family on her mothers side and how many people try to steal the healing staff.Toho stared at him.(like this =.=) "Plucked flower why?" When snow finished she stared at him,"If your here....And my sister is on vacation...WHERE ARE THE BABIES!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:36 pm
James looked at her, "I left them with James' sister, and why did you hide all this from me?"

James thought about it, "Oh... wait, HEY!" he yelled, "I'm not a flower!" he pouted. "I can't believe he called me a flower..."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:35 pm
Toho walked up "Because it mostly effects me...now that i have the staff im the 'official' new king of the clan and that makes James and his sisterKing and queen as well.Only sons can take the staff.So its not a burden to them." Snow looked at him almost crying."im sorry i hoped you wouldnt know like this..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:51 pm
James looked at him, "Wha...? I'm a king?" he asked, then he seemed a bit happy, "That's awesome."

Kind Wolf hugged her, "Well, I'm not really mad, I just wish you didn't hide things from me." he said.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:12 pm
the next morning after everything calmed down toho safely guarded the pack whenever he wasn't in the city and united both kind wolfs and their clans. He was so stressed he started to feel sick. and couldn't move from the bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:17 pm
James sat next to Toho, "You have to take a break, you're going to kill yourself." he told him, concerned, "Have Kind Wolf lead for a couple of days, give yourself a break." he said, patting Toho's head.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:19 pm
To ho nodded but gave a 'you and what army?' look. he would let kind wolf lead but he wouldnt go down fighting.. he coughed in pain and tried to make a symbol for 'drink.'

Snow walks in and smiled seeing shayla then shivered feeling sick energy, "My brother is sick huh? You may have to 'rodeo him.Other then family he doesnt like being seperated from his flowers."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:28 pm
James chuckled, "He'll listen to me..." he said, and went to get a glass of water.

When he came back, he gave the water to him and laid his head on his chest, "I know he will..."

Shayla walked in, and patted Toho's head, "You shouldn't stress yourself out, you're about to have kids." she said, patting he enlarged belly.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:47 pm
"I know i know i...just need to try to bering money in the house."Snow stuffed a medicine mint in his mouth. "Save it..shayla..come with me to a 'non sicky zone.' James. I trust you to make sure he only leaves for the bathroom. nothing else." She takes shayla to the kitchen and smiled,"Ok shayla what i do with my talent is 'soul-sighting' Basicly ill let you see how fast their growing and if their ill or distressed. they have minds of their owns so they will ask a million questions. Just remind them that this is a check up. got it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:53 pm
Shayla tilted her head confused. But she nodded, "Um, okay." she said, "You can."

James wrapped his arms around Toho's waist, "I have a job, and it pays enough for all of us plus two more." he said, "Quit worrying." he wasn't about to mention the mugging he had been a victim of.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:32 pm
Snow smiled and gets shayla in a relaxed state. then gently touched her hand and the scene around them changed. Their was two girls playing and dancing and laughing. they looked like they were dancing on shaylas liver. snow giggled,"Well this explains why your married to the loo shayla. Your daughters are having fun."The girls notice their mother and aunt and quickly run over to say hello.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:54 pm
Shayla stared at them, "I... I can see my daughters!" she said, excited, "This is so... amazing... how?"  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:11 pm
"I told you im a soul sighter. Basicly as a shaman i can not only heal but allow a mother or father like poor kind wolf. to bond with their pups as i check up on them. And judging- by their size now...we need to get you to the hospital."Snow was right. the thin layer of their world and reality was slowly cracking and the water was leaking.Snow knew what this meant,"James can you drive? We got a stork delivery coming!" she gently stopped the scene as much as she knew shayla wanted to stay longer. they were coming into the world. if shayla liked it or not.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff