Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Borderlands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:39 pm
Jane smiled widely and giggled softly as James thanked her for the gun, her tail wagging happily, "Yea, I did. You deserve it, you're cute, sweet, and a little sexy too..." She whispered with a little smirk. She looked at Jon with a confused frown as he just took it from her, tilting her head as she stared at him with an expecting look, "Um... Jon, are you forgetting something? I went through some s**t to get that for you." She commented with a somewhat annoyed tone, not liking how he didn't thank her for the gun. She then got into her buggy as she pulled up to James and smiled at him, "Hey, this thing is a two-seater... You wanna sit next to me?" She asked with a warm smile, patting the seat next to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:48 pm
James shrugged, "I don't see why not..." he said, hopping in, "I like this buggy..." he said, looking around. Then he smiled at Jane, and he got comfortable.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:53 pm
"Ummm, it didn't look like to much s**t to me. It looked more like a massacre. But thank you nonetheless." Jon turned in his runner and hopped into the gunner's seat of Jane's runner. "I'll just let you two love birds cuddle up to each other. Dibs on the machine gun!" Jon smiled mischievously and turned his attention away from the two, keeping a look out for any new enemies.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:54 pm
Jane smiled softly at him and murred, turning to Jon and yelping out, "Jon, we're going to New Haven. And shut up." She said in a demanding tone, taking off towards New Haven as she ran over one of the Claptrap bots, giggling softly as it exploded on her windshield, turning to James with a smile as she took his hand with her right hand, smiling cutely at him as she murred happily, her tail wagging frantically as she looked into his eyes with the most adorable, cutest eyes.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:00 pm
James laughed, and looked back, he smiled, and he watched the rode again, he didn't say anything about the comment, but when she grabbed his hand, he tensed slightly, and looked at her again, and he looked at their hands, and he chuckled, "Is there something you need?" he asked, although, he knew there wasn't really, it was more of a guise.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:23 pm
Jon quickly shut hiss trap, getting ejected from a moving vehicle was not on his list of to dos. Suddenly, something dawned on him. "Wait, don't we have to get past Mad Jak's place to get to New Haven?"  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:10 pm
Jane giggled softly and shook her head, her tail wagging happily, "Jon, it's Mad Mel, not Mad Jack, and he's easy. And James, I didn't need anything. I just wanted to take your hand. Also, I wanna give you this." She explained as she leaned over to him and gave him a big kiss on the cheek, giggling and looking at the road, getting closer to Mad Mel's hideout, smiling softly at James.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:15 pm
James stared at her, his face was warm and he wasn't sure what to think. "Okay... um, let's go kill that guy... and What the...?" he said, as he saw the giant circle of flames in the center of what looked like an arena.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:23 am
Jon smiled and cocked back the slide on the machine gun. "Let's get this party started!!! You, me, and a s**t ton of 50. caliber rounds!!!" He pointed the gun at the flaming circle and waited for what Mad Mel would do first.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:42 pm
Jane giggled as Mad Mel showed himself, coming out in a huge car as the door to New Haven closed. She chuckled and pulled out a key, pushing it to unlock a DANGER button and slamming it, it shooting out a huge laser beam and disintegrating his car and him, the door opening as she giggled and smirked, "Well... There goes Mad Mel." She murred out with a smirk.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:46 pm
James stared at her blankly, "Where the hell, did you get a LASER?" he asked, "Atlas Corporation doesn't even have that for any of their troops! Holy... " he sat back, looking at the remains of Mad Mel's car, and said, "I guess we can go to New Haven." he said, after slumping in his seat, obviously dumbstruck.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:06 pm
Jon slumped back in his seat as well, both is shock and disappointment. "B-but, I didn't get to shoot at him..... ******** it, he would've been work than he was worth." He bent over and tapped Jane on the shoulder. "Eridian weapon?"  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:14 pm
Jane giggled and drove into New Haven, murring as she climbed out of the car and smiled, "Well, I scavenged it off of a crashed Eridian spacecraft. Along with a bunch of other weapons, went for a pretty good price. Come on, let's take a rest." She said in a soft tone, her tail wagging softly as she smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:56 am
James hopped off the buggy, and he looked around, "Hm, nothing's changed." he said, and he looked at the others, "I'm going to be at the bar, just get me when you need me." he said, and walked off.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:30 pm
Jon climbed down from the gunner's seat and strolled towards the hotel. "I'll grab us a couple of rooms for the night. I'll leave the cards for the rooms at the front desk." When he reached the hotel, Jon purchased three rooms keys, one for room 11-A and two for 12-A. He left the matching room keys with a note reading: The only two rooms left were a single and a double. Here's the keys to the single, have a nice night! With a mischievous grin, Jon slipped into his double room, pushed the beds together, and proceeded to relax and forget about his worries.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff