Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieramist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:53 pm
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony raised an eyebrow and stared at the book for a moment before asking, "What kind of research are you doing?" He glanced at the seer for a second, then back at the book, tapping his lip with his right index finger, slightly curious.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:14 pm
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony raised an eyebrow and stared at the book for a moment before asking, "What kind of research are you doing?" He glanced at the seer for a second, then back at the book, tapping his lip with his right index finger, slightly curious.

"over shredbone" the seer said with a slight smirk. Luca moved trying to get loose but couldn't , this caused a chain sound to be heard for Tony.
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:19 pm
harusaki-chan

User Image

As the seer spoke, Tony grinned slightly. "So... You're searching for him as well..." he said, reaching out to grab the book, but stopping about half way at the sound of a chain. He let his hand relax and go to his chest as he asked, "Now, why is there a suspicious rattling sound from a chain coming from behind this book case?" Tony reached up to the book and let his hand rest on it for a second as he looked at the seer, waiting for an answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:40 pm
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

As the seer spoke, Tony grinned slightly. "So... You're searching for him as well..." he said, reaching out to grab the book, but stopping about half way at the sound of a chain. He let his hand relax and go to his chest as he asked, "Now, why is there a suspicious rattling sound from a chain coming from behind this book case?" Tony reached up to the book and let his hand rest on it for a second as he looked at the seer, waiting for an answer.

The seer looked surprised for a moment and scared "oh?, I didn't hear anything.." he lied, there was really nothing else he could do or think of doing right now.
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:56 pm
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony pulled the book off of the shelf and glanced at where it had been sitting. "A room?" he asked, his grin turning to an icy glare. "Now why would you have a bookshelf hiding a room?" Tony asked, his patience draining quickly. His grip on the book tightened as he looked the seer in the eye and said, "Tell me. What do you have in that room. What are you hiding in there."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:19 pm
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony pulled the book off of the shelf and glanced at where it had been sitting. "A room?" he asked, his grin turning to an icy glare. "Now why would you have a bookshelf hiding a room?" Tony asked, his patience draining quickly. His grip on the book tightened as he looked the seer in the eye and said, "Tell me. What do you have in that room. What are you hiding in there."

The seer sighed and frowned "I think it's time for you to be going" he said taking the book out of tony's hand, he couldn't let Tony find out that luca was behind it or he could go to jail or killed knowing the rumors of how luca works.The door to the room wasn't locked so Tony could easily go in the room.
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:33 am
harusaki-chan

User Image

"No. Not until you tell me what's in there," Tony said, his voice dripping hatred and disgust. "Where's the door to that room? Tell me or I swear to God I will kill you." The look in his eyes was serious and showed no sign of bluffing.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:08 pm
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

"No. Not until you tell me what's in there," Tony said, his voice dripping hatred and disgust. "Where's the door to that room? Tell me or I swear to God I will kill you." The look in his eyes was serious and showed no sign of bluffing.

The seer looked scared and sighed "fine" he said clicking a button that pushed the wall back and there was a door . Then the door opened to revel luca naked and handcuffed to a wall ,a ball gag in his mouth and a collar around his neck that was chained to his handcuffs. Luca closed his eyes a little when the bright light from in the living room shined in his face but he still looked at Tony with sadness and surprise as to how Tony found him. Luca was still extremely turned on because the seer was right in the middle of rapping him when Tony came and it was obvious by the way luca looked and and breathing hard. Luca blushed, this was very embarrassing for Tony to be seeing him like this.
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:16 pm
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony watched as the wall moved, revealing the door. As the door opened, his jaw fell open at the sight of Luca, naked and chained to the wall. Just looking at him like that turned Tony on slightly. But, he couldn't think about that, not right now at least. "Give me the keys to the handcuffs," Tony said to the seer, glancing at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:18 pm
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony watched as the wall moved, revealing the door. As the door opened, his jaw fell open at the sight of Luca, naked and chained to the wall. Just looking at him like that turned Tony on slightly. But, he couldn't think about that, not right now at least. "Give me the keys to the handcuffs," Tony said to the seer, glancing at him.

The seer took the keys out of his pocket and reluctantly handed the keys to Tony. The seer then walked away from the room and went into the kitchen where he poured himself a glass of wine. Luca stayed still on the floor , his head down so his bangs covered his eyes.
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:23 pm
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony took the keys from the seer and walked over to Luca. He unlocked the handcuffs and took the gag out of his mouth. As he untied Luca, Tony didn't look at him, just glanced to the side, ignoring the warmth on his cheeks and the aroused feeling all over. "Are you okay, Luca?" he asked, taking his jacket off and giving it to Luca to cover himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:46 pm
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony took the keys from the seer and walked over to Luca. He unlocked the handcuffs and took the gag out of his mouth. As he untied Luca, Tony didn't look at him, just glanced to the side, ignoring the warmth on his cheeks and the aroused feeling all over. "Are you okay, Luca?" he asked, taking his jacket off and giving it to Luca to cover himself.

Luca let out a deep breath when Tony took the gag out of his mouth ,he nodded "...Y-yes..I'm alright" he said blushing . Luca took tony's jacket and put it on to cover his body, luca then stood up.
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:49 pm
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony stood up after making sure everything binding Luca to the wall and floor was off of him. "That's good. Where are your clothes?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. It wouldn't look too good if he and Luca ended up going home like this: Tony fully clothed and Luca with just a jacket to cover himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:01 pm
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony stood up after making sure everything binding Luca to the wall and floor was off of him. "That's good. Where are your clothes?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. It wouldn't look too good if he and Luca ended up going home like this: Tony fully clothed and Luca with just a jacket to cover himself.

Luca shook his head "...there dirty..." luca said looking at the floor, he had wanted to try to find a way out himself but was glad tony had come to save him or it may have taken him very long to find his own way out.
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:05 pm
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony sighed and shook his head a little. "This'll be a little awkward..." he muttered to himself, then looked at Luca. "Alright, let's go then." Tony took Luca by the arm and lead him out of the room. His grip was gentle as they went, his face looking calm and almost emotionless.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff