Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Kyo X Yuki Rp! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:03 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I purred more as my tail rubbed on your n****e's as I started to lick your neck gently.

I moaned quietly when you started touching me. But I continued to touch your chest, arching closer to you.

"I am so glad that trouo and shigure are out of the house..." I said as I keep on licking down to your chest...

"Y-yeh, me too~" I goaned again, my finger's stopping in their place.

I started to lick your n****e and sucking on it... "Ya like that?" I asked up at you...

"Y-yeh," I somehow managed to say, before I moaned a little bit louder. My fingers left your chest, and found their way into your soft orange hair.

I niped at them and gently pinched the other...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:06 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"I am so glad that trouo and shigure are out of the house..." I said as I keep on licking down to your chest...

I started to lick your n****e and sucking on it... "Ya like that?" I asked up at you...

"Y-yeh," I somehow managed to say, before I moaned a little bit louder. My fingers left your chest, and found their way into your soft orange hair.

I moaned again, pulling on your hair carefully.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:12 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I smirked.. "Heh.. Ya damn rat.. Now I got ya moaning.."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:20 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"A-and? Baka neko." I muttered before I leaned up and ran my tongue across your lips.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:26 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"A-and? Baka neko." I muttered before I leaned up and ran my tongue across your lips.

I purred more as I felt you licking my lips.. "Heh, ya got nerv caling me an baka.. Ya damn rat.." I said as I licked back...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:32 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I purred more as I felt you licking my lips.. "Heh, ya got nerv caling me an baka.. Ya damn rat.." I said as I licked back...

"So do you, damn cat~" I said licking your tongue. You tasted like ramen and cat n**, which made me giggle.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:36 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"So do you, damn cat~" I said licking your tongue. You tasted like ramen and cat n**, which made me giggle.

I looked at you... "Why the giggle...* >w>......  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:40 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"You taste like ramen and catnip, Kyo" I said smiling at you.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:42 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I eyed at you... "WAHT THE HELL DOSE THAT SAPOSE TO MEAN!!"I Yelled at you as I got up.. But then saw your face and my ear's flaten.. "Oh.. Uhhh..."..... I qulicky sat back down...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:47 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I eyed at you... "WAHT THE HELL DOSE THAT SAPOSE TO MEAN!!"I Yelled at you as I got up.. But then saw your face and my ear's flaten.. "Oh.. Uhhh..."..... I qulicky sat back down...

I moved back slightly lossing my smile, surpairsed by you words. "I-i'm sorry Kyo. But I meant it as a good thing..." I looked down at my hands.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:50 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I moved back slightly lossing my smile, surpairsed by you words. "I-i'm sorry Kyo. But I meant it as a good thing..." I looked down at my hands.

I felt bad what i said.. "Oh.. Uhh.. Sorry.." See's Touro and shigure watching everything.... s**t.. I thought as my face went red with emmbrecement... (I worn ya.. I'm bad at spelling. xD)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:56 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I felt bad what i said.. "Oh.. Uhh.. Sorry.." See's Touro and shigure watching everything.... s**t.. I thought as my face went red with emmbrecement... (I worn ya.. I'm bad at spelling. xD)

I spotted Tohru and Shigure so I rose from where I was sitting. I grabbed my jacket and scarf, as well as the seeds I got earlier. Without saying a word, I stepped outside and headed to my secret garden.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:00 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I spotted Tohru and Shigure so I rose from where I was sitting. I grabbed my jacket and scarf, as well as the seeds I got earlier. Without saying a word, I stepped outside and headed to my secret garden.

(BTW I love your avi.. biggrin Would you also like to be Tohru? OwO)
Look's at Tohru and Shigure... "WHy the hell are you here? I thought you said that you would be late!?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:02 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

Look's at Tohru and Shigure... "WHy the hell are you here? I thought you said that you would be late!?!"

(thanks^^ and sure <3)
"I-I'm sorry Kyo-kun but it is almost dark," Tohru said bowwing her head.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:06 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

(thanks^^ and sure <3)
"I-I'm sorry Kyo-kun but it is almost dark," Tohru said bowwing her head.

(Oh your very welcome.. *Nuzzles..*)
I looked at the window.. "Dman it.. It's all right...." Look's around for Yuki.. "Damnit.. Were did that Rat boy go to.." See's you standing by the bathroom sink.. "Were did ya ran off to.. Ya damn rat?"  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff