Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Star field Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:08 pm
User Image

Enlil remembered seeing that look in her eyes, he remembered being the cause for that pain once. It hurt him to see her like this, especially when his own godly radiance compared against her.... not so godly features.
Shifting awkwardly, Enlil walked over to her, the rain dodging him and her once he reached her, and wrapped his arms around her in a soft embrace, almost a lover's embrace. He tried to talk, but he wasn't the best with words, he didn't know what to say that could comfort her.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Galatea closed her eyes and melted in his arms, her body fitting his perfectly. All of a sudden, the fear and pain vanished, and all that was left was Enlil...her Enlil.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:11 pm
User Image

Enlil could sense the tension leave Galatea, he could even hear her breathing get steady. Slowly he lifted his hand and risked a brush against her hair, so soft that it reminded him of the smoothest leaves of the tallest tree, her scent fresh and exotic like an oasis in the middle of a jungle.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:57 pm

A light, whispy breath escaped her lips as he touched her hair, her body more relaxed than ever. The leaves around them started to rustle, the crickets and other various bugs chirping and sounding off. It was like their own little symphony. Galatea was forced back into her thoughts, recalling a time when they danced under the moon to the crooning songs of love in the fifties, mocking the couples as they did.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:24 pm
User Image

The thunder grumbled its farewells as the clouds parted to show the stars in their full glory, the water in the air magnifying each sparkle. The god gazed at the sky for a moment. He had to protect Galatea, he knew so. Even if they were distant, their fates were intertwined. His immortality was only around because of her, he owed it to her to keep her safe.
And he needed his Tablets of Destiny for it.
"Galatea," he started after a while, looking down at her and brushing some hair from her face. "You see what goes on around the world, have you seen a man named Anzu?"

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:30 pm

The relaxation and softness in her eyes completely disappeared, replaced by worry and protection. "Oh not this again. He's hidden from my view, Enlil. I've told you this before." Resting her head back on his chest, she sighed. 'Can't we just pretend to be a mortal, but inhumanly beautiful couple for once?' she thought, wishing he could hear her thoughts.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:56 pm
User Image

But he couldn't. If he could, he didn't show it. "I can't let him run around with the Tablets, Galatea," he said sternly. "Who knows what they could do in the wrong hands." The Tablets of Destiny were incredible weapons, defying any and every law at the mere will of their holder. Whatever their holder wanted, be it money to the affection of thousands, the Tablets made it possible. And if, say, someone were dying, the Tablets could easily stop it.

Mayah Playah
I guess I'll be bringing in Anzu soon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:08 pm

"I know, or are you forgetting just how old I am?" she replied, gripping him tighter. "It's too dangerous, and you never let me help you in fights. He's grown too strong, and those tablets will only strengthen him more. Let the other find him, Enlil. Please, I beg you. Don't make me go through the pain of losing you again."

Awesome nerd
Then that means Galatea's gonna die soon.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:37 pm
User Image

"And make me go through losing you?" he fired back. "I won't risk it. I have to find him, Galatea. You said so yourself, he's gotten too powerful. I can't allow him to get any stronger."

Mayah Playah
Say whaaat?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:01 pm

"And I can't lose you! Enlil, I can't do that again. Don't let my heart break a second time," she pleaded, trembling. "I...I can't live on...knowing you aren't there by my side."

Awesome nerd
Yup. Well, almost die, anyway. There has to be a reason for him to leave. Seeing Galatea on her death bed should be enough.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:02 pm
User Image

"Then come with me." he finally said, knowing they wouldn't get anywhere if they carried on like this. "Join me, it shouldn't even take that long. A week at the max."

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:06 pm

She narrowed her eyes a bit in thought, trying to take in his offer. Go with him? "You mean...leave my domain?" she mumbled, looking out to the side for a moment. After her thoughts finally collected, she turned back to him and kissed him softly. "I'll do it," Galatea whispered against his lips. "I'll come with you. We'll do this together."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:33 pm
User Image

Enlil blinked, surprised by the kiss. He did not expect it, and once their lips met he felt all sorts of memories run through his mind. From when he first saw Galatea, breathtaking in his mortal eyes, the first time they made love, the hurt look in her eyes when she learned the truth, the contempt towards each other when he had taken his position as a god. Years of contact crammed into a mere few seconds.
He gazed at the embodiment a moment longer before pulling her into the embrace. "That's wonderful to here." he said with a hint of a smile in his tone.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:41 pm

As usual, Galatea practically melted in his arms, almost unable to stay standing. She wrapped her arms around him, trying to get as close as possible. There was just something about Enlil that made her weak in the knees. Maybe it was his scent, like rain and cologne, or maybe his eyes, beautiful and warm. She couldn't determine what it was, but it had to be something.
After a few minutes, Galatea finally pulled her head back enough to kiss him again, this one slow and tender. In the back of her mind, that same nagging feeling started to itch, but she ignored it. Right now, all she wanted to think of was him.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:01 am
User Image

Now prepared, Enlil gladly kissed her back. His lips moved in sync with her warm and plush ones, he held her close, feeling like two puzzle pieces fit together well. He could have stayed like this forever, literally, had the lingering feeling of her... not been weighing over him. He had to find Anzu. Quickly.
Reluctantly breaking the kiss - and adding a brief peck on the lips - Enlil gazed into her eyes, seeing all of nature's beauty in them. "Where shall we begin?"

Mayah Playah

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces