Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:11 pm
*Fumiko walks into the forest with Midnight by her side. Loving the way the air feels around her, she stretchs out her wings. They walk for awhile until they find the creek, she sits down beside and puts her feet into the water. Thinking of how she loved this place to relax and clear her head*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:12 pm
*After some how falling asleep, she wakes up to fell Midnight on her legs.* Come on let's get back to the dorm *Midnight nods and leads toward the dorms*  

FairyFumiko

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:35 pm
Kitsumi101
User Image

◊‹ Gunji ›◊

The Red Beast landed at high speed, tearing up the ground while grinding his hands and feet along it, catching his grip. His face turned black, his facial features disappearing in a long sharp toothed grin and two white eyes. He turned his face to the sky and howled into the sky.

User Image

Burn it....

He slammed his fists into the ground, and black blood shot through the ground, it quickly turned into a sink hole, and the ground fell into a near endless pit, smoke bellowing upwards out of it. A dark figure darted out of the smoke, the smoke hanging off its horns and claws. He landed again, smashing into a tree. The Red Beast just laid there, turning back into his basic figure, his thoughts turning into words.

"Why. Why. Why. Why."

He leaned up and ran his hand through his dark hair. His eyes still tightened, he just looked at the smoke rising into the sky.

((Not a fan of the particular anime you see, just thought it fit the moment.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:07 pm
Dark Volition

User Image

Kitsumi

Kitsumi walks into the forest holding a bag full of raw meat. She sees a fire and a boy who was just standing there.
"GYAHHHHHHH!!!!! NOOO NOT THE WOODS! WHAT THE HECK DON'T JUST WATCH!!!"
She yelled as she ran over and punched him in the face.

User Image

"YOU...YOU...ANIMAL KILLER!"
She multiplied 20 times and started to run back and forth from the river using her dress to carry the water. Some even climbing up the trees to pat out the fire with a hat. She was able put it out a bit.

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:21 pm
Kitsumi101
User Image

◊‹ Gunji ›◊

The red beast flew back, spinning, and smacked his forehead into a tree. He fell down and slumped down against the tree. "What's the point...." He said down trodden and depressed

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:46 pm
Dark Volition

User Image

Kitsumi

Kitsumi turned to face him after she put out all the fire leaving just small little ones that the duplicates stomped on.
"What's the point?"
She said. The picking up her Bag of raw meat she smiled.
"What's the point in not trying?"
She opened the bag and went to a near by bush. She started to whistle. The bushes shook a bit and a small wolf came out.
"here, here, you could have it."
She threw the bag over at them as they grabbed it and ran off. She looks at depressed Gunji and sighed.
"I don't know what's up with you but, if you do something you like then you'll feel better."

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:03 pm
Kitsumi101
User Image

◊‹ Gunji ›◊

The Red Beast just continued looking at the ground. He felt purposeless as usual, just another tool of the universe, being forced to share a body with a blood demon. "I don't know what I like...." The world had him killing most of his life, and he took solace in it, but now he just felt so empty.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:27 pm
Dark Volition

User Image

Kitsumi

Kitsumi looked at him with a smile.
"Hn...What you like is something that makes you happy. It kind of fills you with joy."
She smiled and crouched down to pick up a small strand of grass.
"I like the forest and the animals because it makes me feel good when I see and hear them. It's calming."
She sat down and closed her eyes listening to the wild birds sing their songs.
"Having something you like, doesn't have to be seen also it's whatever brings you peace or happiness."
She got up and walked over to Gunji.
"So what calms you or makes you happy?"

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:02 pm
Kitsumi101
User Image

◊‹ Gunji ›◊

"The sky...." he said looking at the clouds drifting in the air. The unrestrained air and wind, flowing freely, nothing holding it down. The Azure endlessness.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:20 pm
Dark Volition

User Image

Kitsumi

Kitsumi looks at Gunji and smiles.
"That's the place you want to go to, right?"
She smiles and she stared up at the sky. The wind blowing her long white hair gently.
"It's nice...The breeze does make you feel serine."
She stayed there quietly listening to the birds.
"I wish I was a bird...They have wings which lets them soar in the sky...I'm a bit envious of them. All that freedom, the peace, the view. I want to see them one day."
She smiled and then picked a small white flower and handed it to Gunji.
"Flowers are what still ties me to the earth. It makes you remember that you are still part of it...No matter what you are."

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:32 pm
]
Kitsumi101
User Image

◊‹ Gunji ›◊

The Red Beast rose up from his slumped position, holding the white flower in his hand. "Freedom.... Peace.... I want my own part......." He stumbled a little, he actually put some effort in his last thing he had did, it left him a little exerted. He turned his head to her. "T-thank you for talking with me, and please forgive me for doing this to the forest, I get...... angry. But that doesn't make it right....." The Red Beast walked off again, holding the flower in hand. The Red Spirit needed to sleep.

((Exit))  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:27 pm
Dark Volition

User Image

Kitsumi

"No it's not your fault."
Kitsumi smiled and hopped away from the forest. She giggled and hummed amazing grace as she disappeared.
"Bye-bye!"

((Exit))

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:43 am
Delilah Popped into the forest with a huge sigh. she sat down and started to cry. "get a hold of yourself girl." she whispered to herself. She sat silent for a moment and then shifted to a wolf. She sat on her haunches an howled into the night  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:08 pm
She finished running and shifted to a human so she could walk. Her stomach growled and she walked to the coffee shop  

Tuba_madness

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces