Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
I brought you my bullets, you brought me your love... </3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XfromROSEStoWEEDSX

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:44 am
in the vid vimpires will never hurt u... gerard's hair looks like a two year old chia pet.. thatz been shaking...  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:18 pm
Vagrant A.I.
Haunts the Dead
I have only heard 5 songs off that album because I haven't gotten a new cd since christmas. and yeah that's next opn my to do list. what's your favorite song? Mine is demolition lovers.
yeah, Emolition Lovers is also my favorite, next would be 'Vampires will never hurt you tonight', and 'Cubicles'.

i love vampires will never hurt you....because they will never hurt me.  

you_want_the_linz

satansrose

Distinct Connoisseur

14,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:04 am
you_want_the_linz
Vagrant A.I.
Haunts the Dead
I have only heard 5 songs off that album because I haven't gotten a new cd since christmas. and yeah that's next opn my to do list. what's your favorite song? Mine is demolition lovers.
yeah, Emolition Lovers is also my favorite, next would be 'Vampires will never hurt you tonight', and 'Cubicles'.

I love ' Cemetery Drive'. how come nobody loves that?  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:46 pm
I like the song hoony this mirror isn't big enough for the both of us surprised  

fullmeatgirl

xkill.rock.n.rollx

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:24 am
I definatly perfer this album to the new one! i like Our Lady Of sorrows and This is The Best Day Ever!

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:10 pm
Early Sunset Over Monroeville <333  

standstillxlovesong

5,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Yoshiyuki_Kojima

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:07 pm
I love that album. My favorite song is Skylines and Turnstiles. Then Headfirst for Halos. Then Our Lady of Sorrows. heart ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:08 pm
satansrose
you_want_the_linz
Vagrant A.I.
Haunts the Dead

I love ' Cemetery Drive'. how come nobody loves that?
I love that one too. It's my favorite song in the second album.  

Yoshiyuki_Kojima

XEYAFX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:43 pm
dude my favorite cd is the first one cause it rocks and yeah my favorite song from there is drowning lessons  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:21 pm
Our Lady of Sorrows = reason for living.

That being said, they were very hardcore in the beginning (meaning, they're still very good but they definately have a different flavor now). I wish I could have seen them at a club or something when they were starting out. Nowadays you know at a show, it's hard to appreciate their music with all of the "you're so hot" stuff and the fans that are just there to be seen. You know?

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

X_Sweet_IntoXication_X

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:49 am
i like both albums. they both have very different sounds, which makes them unique. i don't really think one is better than the other. but i DO think that i brought you my bullets, had a darker type of feel to it. the lyrics and guitar parts seemed more haunting than three cheers. on the other hand, i like three cheers because of its upbeat sound.

so... yeah, that's my shpeal.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:25 pm
i lovees MCR then & now!!fave songs skylines& turnstiles,vampires will never hurt you,& headfirst for halos heart  

bleeding unicorn

xXxPansyxXx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:14 am
I love my chem so i of course love both cds.. i dont know which i like better.. i like which ever one i habent listened to in a while but right now i like the old one better.. i for some reason had two of their first cd and i gave it to my friend Mikey, because he was going to buy one anyways..

I LOVE DEMOLITION LOVERS!!!! best song on that cd.. i believe anyways  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:33 pm
ah i must agree with you on this one..their album "I Brought You My Bullets You Brought Me Your Love" is by far the best they have ever done..their album now..i dont know it just doesn't have the same feeling in it....makes me want to go insane on how things changed...and not the good insane stressed scream gonk ...oh the sorrow crying  

Lynnic_Darkness

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:53 pm
i love demolition lover,vampires will never hurt you,cubicles and our lady of sorrows.i love both albums but i love i brought you my bullets you brought me your love more  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games