Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
GUILD WIDE TIMESKIP: Final Phase! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:27 pm
Karasu no TsukiYami
Confused new person still finishing profile here but if i read that all right, there was a giant war between some mad king dude and basicly all shinobi of the villages?

Yes their was, but it over and we had a time skip of like 4 years so it all in the pastish lol  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:20 pm
Are we still in a world of permanent darkness? emotion_0A0  

Othiara -Tfs-

Novoa_Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:18 pm
Lady Caprinet

Dainar Inferni

If you two are still interested in what we talked about some time ago, pm me. Sorry it took so long for me to get back lol  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:23 pm
May I ask that since 5 years has passed, is it safety to say that within this time frame I would've acquired atleast Sharingan 2nd tomoe and possibly 3rd tomoe? My question is will it be wrong to put 2nd or 3rd tomoe under my profile even though five years have passed?  

Greatdman15

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:27 pm
Greatdman15
May I ask that since 5 years has passed, is it safety to say that within this time frame I would've acquired atleast Sharingan 2nd tomoe and possibly 3rd tomoe? My question is will it be wrong to put 2nd or 3rd tomoe under my profile even though five years have passed?

Yes, it'd be breaking the rules to do so.

Anything I didn't say would happen won't happen. Like the auto-learns, this wasn't mentioned, so it won't happen.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:30 pm
Saemus
Greatdman15

Yes, it'd be breaking the rules to do so.

Anything I didn't say would happen won't happen. Like the auto-learns, this wasn't mentioned, so it won't happen.

ok  

Greatdman15

Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas