Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Teen Titans-TNG (1x1 w/ SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:14 pm
User Image
Princess Kond'r ~ Connie Dorne ~ Dawnfire
"Japanese...legends?" Connie asked. She knew her mother could speak Japanese, but she didn't know the culture's stories. Nor had Connie been to Japan, so she didn't quite understand.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:10 pm
User Image Kaisujin tilted his head. "Most people assume that cryomancers... whom some call `ice sorcerers`, or more literally, `ice manipulators`... are simply tales to scare people, though my father is one, and trust me... legends are usually inflated tales, whereas the real action is often more brutal," he said wryly. Alexis felt his body tense unconsciously in reaction to the look in Phantom's eyes. It's obvious he knows exactly what he's talking about... though how, I have no idea, he thought. Cyborg tilted his head, nodding thoughtfully.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:12 pm
User Image
Understanding flared in Connie's eyes, and she nodded, suddenly looking more like a warrior than a confused teen. "Now that sounds like the reality I know," she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:57 pm
User Image Kaisujin exhaled, half turning, not even noticing that the tank top was blazing on his lower back and ribcage from slamming into the kerosene barrel and spilling it before it ignited. Alexis' eyes widened as he noticed the flames, taking a step forward before a burst of whitish mist seemed to simply explode from Phantom's skin as the straps over his shoulders fell to the ground with a thump, revealing his darkly tanned skin and bared torso. He inhaled sharply, seeing the silvery scars crisscrossing his ribs and shoulders. He saw more scars crisscrossing his back and down below the belt around his waist, some thicker than others. He didn't even seem to notice the cool air brushing his body or the slight bluish tinge to his skin.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:13 pm
User Image
Connie cleared her throat. "You might want to cover yourself, Kaisujin," she said, trying not to show that she was the slightest bit uncomfortable seeing him topless. Not that it wasn't a nice view, but still...public decency and all that.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:03 pm
User Image Kaisujin tilted his head fractionally, his gaze flicking over Alexis, who seemed stunned. He noticed the cybernetic Titan looked somewhat sympathetic, if faintly surprised. "Give me a couple of moments," he said evenly, his form dissolving into water as he revealed one of his oldest tricks.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:08 pm
User Image
"Of course," Connie said. She wasn't surprised by the scars on Kaisujin's body at all. They actually gave her a sense of respect for him. That's what happened when you grew up in a warrior culture, after all.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:37 pm
User Image Kaisujin reappeared within several minutes, wearing an odd top, while wearing a very different pair of dark blue pants. He cocked his head, the forearm bracers slightly thicker than before on his forearms, since they held several surprises within them, including a pair of blades that could be extended... and a large spinning blade that could, when needed, double as a shield. Alexis blinked, unsure about the different outfit. Cyborg cocked his head. "STAR Labs is nearly a mile east of here... if you want, I don't mind giving you a ride," he offered.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:54 pm
User Image
"I'm fine flying. I'll follow you from the air," Connie said, tapping off the ground to hover a few feet in the air.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:18 pm
User Image Kaisujin listened to Dawnfire and Stormsteel both, cocking his head fractionally. "I have a feeling I may beat all three of you there," he said casually. He pushed off suddenly, leaping a full eight feet straight up before vanishing in a burst of flames. Alexis snickered. "I'll run... exercise ain't gonna hurt me, ya know," he said with amusement. Cyborg shrugged as he got into the car, starting it. The elder Titan blinked, noticing the other guy simply standing there before he jumped straight up effortlessly and vanished in a fireball. That guy's got secrets... ones that probably outdo Raven's, I'm sure, he thought.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:22 pm
User Image
"When did this become a race to see who could get there first?" Connie asked, a bit bewildered. She looked at Cyborg. "I'm not sure of what STAR Labs looks like, so I will have to follow you," she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:34 pm
User Image Kaisujin materialized on the roof roughly two blocks from the lab building, lifting one hand and releasing a bolt of bluish purple lightning from his palm straight up, giving a 'flare' to locate. Cyborg smiled slightly, driving as Alexis loped towards the east. He looked up at Dawnfire. "Can't really miss it, since it's the second largest building in the city," he said with amusement. STAR Labs was a seven story building that took up nearly two full city blocks, not including the parking garage nearby. Alexis jumped at the boom of thunder before he noticed the bolt of lightning shooting skyward, skidding to a stop not a half block from where they'd started. "I think that should direct us," he said lamely.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:54 pm
User Image
Connie had the decency to look sheepish, though no sign of a blush colored her cheeks. "Oh. Well, that would make sense, I suppose." She also saw the lightning and stopped, then she shot off, her hair making the same trail behind her as her mother's would when she flew. "I'll meet you there, then!" she called back. Barely a minute later, she landed lightly beside Kaisujin. "How nice of you to wait for us, Kaisujin," she said, her voice just barely tinged with sarcasm.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:47 pm
User Image Kaisujin allowed a half smile. "I was a scout when I was younger, and awareness of my surroundings is one thing I have never forgotten... nor is immediate trust easy to gain from me," he said, his gaze shifting from Connie after his pause in speech. It was a touchy subject for him, trust... he had given it once to one who did not deserve it and kept the reminders always for one moment of weakness. Alexis accelerated, his loping strides eating up sidewalk and asphalt equally as he ran quickly.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:53 pm
User Image
"Ah yes, the way of a warrior. Trust only those who earn it. I understand that," Connie said. "It's the same reason I don't trust you yet," she smirked.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff