Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Hill Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:08 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

"If it will help you, then yes." Gustav answered while standing still.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:21 pm
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

"An order is an order..."

Shiloh was silent for several moments, and it seemed like he wasn't going to say a word. Then, he finally spoke, very quietly and almost inaudibly. "Tobias Strozl." The word said, he started walking again, falling back into silence.

"... and I am nothing if not obedient."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:21 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Tobias Strozl. Gustav stopped his following and let the name float around his mind. That name was the key to figuring out just what was behind those walls Shiloh had up. The older man smiled softly as he watched Shiloh walk away. "Thanks for telling me." he said gently then turned around to leave.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:27 am
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

"Yeah." He nodded a little, continuing to walk away from the man. He didn't want to deal with the pain that came from remembering Toby, but it was too late now. If Gustav listened very quietly, he'd be able to hear the young man's tears splashing onto the ground and grass as he tried incredibly hard to keep a straight face, and failed.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Amai Kako

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:21 pm
User Image
𝔈𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔞 𝔐𝔞y𝔞

𝔈lena walked up and stood at the top of the hill and took a deep breath feeling the breeze against her skin. She threw her bags on the ground and sat herself down stretching out her legs and arm's as far as she could. It was nice to be outside every once in awhile instead of being stuck inside, She laid herself back feeling the grass against her back, she stared at the sky raising one of her arms above her face to block the sun from shining in her eyes. Elena liked it here it was peaceful.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:56 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

It had been a week since Gustav stood here. Despite it looking the exact same (save a few tree leaves changing color) he could tell something was different. He looked at Shiloh then pointed at the tree at the top of the hill. "Go over there. There's someone that requested to speak to you." he said then looked back at his assistant. "I'll stay here. I have no need to monitor your conversations."

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:12 pm
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

Confused, Shiloh nodded, walking over to the tree. Someone wanted to talk to him? Weird. People usually just passed over Gustav if they wanted something from him. Even then, Gustav wasn't usually involved in his personal affairs. "Hello?" he called.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:29 pm
Mayah Playah

There was a young man facing away from the two, leaned against the strong trunk of the tree. He wore a hoodie with the hood up and covering his face, and he whistled a tune as he waited, hands in his pockets to keep warm. He turned his head when he heard the voice and got off the tree to turn and face the blonde. He hesitated for a second then broke out into a wide smile.

"If it isn't the infamous Shiloh Dupree."

User Image

He pulled his hood back to reveal a face that matched the familiar voice. His brown hair swayed with the strong winds, and his green eyes gleamed like they did all those years ago.
"It's been a while, huh?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:34 pm
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

It seemed as though the whole world had stopped. Shiloh couldn't speak, he couldn't even breathe. For a second, even his hunger didn't exist. There was just shock. He slowly walked closer, raising his hands to touch the boy's face, then pinched his cheeks and pulled gently. "If this is some kind of sick joke, I'll wear your intestines as a scarf," he threatened, emotion sparking back into those lifeless eyes. This had better be a joke. He couldn't believe that Toby really was here, that his beloved Tobias had returned to him.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:42 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tobias Strozl

Tobias whined when his cheeks were pinched, ruining what should've been a tender moment. "Christ, Shiloh, it's been decades since we've seen each other and you greet me with a threat?!" he complained and grabbed Shiloh's wrists to force his hands off. Once feeling returned to his face, he leaned over to look the blonde in the eyes. "It's me, alright? It's really me." he said gently with just as gentle an expression.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:54 pm
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

He chuckled mirthlessly. There's that fire that Tobias always had with him. He looked into the young man's eyes, his own filling with involuntary tears. "Four years," he corrected, his hands limp in Tobias' grip. "I know it seems like so much longer in the afterlife, but it's been four years here." His hands slipped from the young man's grip, reaching up to touch his face. He looked just the same as he did that final night they had together. Shiloh suddenly felt self-conscious, since his species made him look older than he really was. No wonder Tobias thought so much time had passed.
Still, Shiloh couldn't stop himself from lunging forward and pulling the brunette into a frantic, passionate kiss, years of stifled emotion and hidden heartache pouring into the tear-flavored kiss.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:02 am
Mayah Playah

Tobias Strozl

"Four years, huh?" muttered Tobias as he moved a hand to wipe away stray tears from Shiloh's face. It really did feel like forever, not because of Shiloh's appearance (which, in his opinion, didn't seem that different from before) but because he had to spent endless hours watching the person he loved going through such self-loathing and hatred. Before the brunette could saying anything else, he found himself pulled into a desperate kiss. He blinked in surprise for half a second then wrapped his arms around the slim waist he always remembered, closing his eyes to remember the kiss that always brightened his day. All this time and still those lips were so soft and warm against his. It felt so right. He poured as much love as he could into the kiss, trying to convey the emotions he had carried even into Hell.
After what seemed like forever, Tobias pulled away. He pressed his forehead against Shiloh's and brushed his thumb against his cheek. "So..." he started quietly and opened his eyes to look at the blonde. "Just how bad have you been hurting these past four years?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:17 am
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

"Don't," he warned, shaking his head and keeping his eyes closed. He was afraid that if he opened them, he'd wake up and all of this will have been a dream .He couldn't bear to lose Tobias again, after losing him in his dreams every single night. This kiss and embrace felt so real, he didn't want it to end. "Don't ask me about the past four years. I've done so much that I'm ashamed of, that I can't take back. You don't know, Toby. You don't know what your parents had me do to your body after you died." His tears resurfaced. "You don't know what I am now, what I was then. I'm a monster."
Finally opening his eyes, Shiloh looked into the green eyes he had fallen in love with at that silly party. If only they'd waited four more years to fall in love. They might've had a chance to be happy here.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:25 am
Mayah Playah

Tobias Strozl

"You're a Sineater." Tobias answered calmly as he brushed a strand of Shiloh's hair behind his ear. "I heard from the people around me about a stoic, distant man that worked as and apprentice when he's far more powerful. I had no idea what that meant until I caught a glimpse of that very powerful person. After that, I kept looking for that powerful Sineater, learning everything I could."
Toby was quiet for a moment. "Do you know why it was Hell for me these past years, Shiloh?" he asked quietly. "I had to watch you turn from that loving, tender person I met at school into a silent, closed off... robot. I wanted to reach out and snap you out of it, but all I could do was watch you close yourself off to more and more people." He frowned pitifully. "Don't tell me it's because you blamed yourself for what happened to me."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:31 am
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

Although considerably surprised that Tobias knew what he was, he was even more surprised to learn that he'd caused his first love even more suffering. He swallowed the lump in his throat hard, looking down at the ground. "It was my fault, Toby. If I hadn't gotten Samantha pregnant, then she wouldn't have lost the baby and no one would've seen you comforting me. None of this wouldn't have happened if I hadn't gotten drunk that night. It was my fault." He was shaking violently, trembling in the golden boy's arms just as he'd done the first night they'd made love. It was all Shiloh could do to keep himself from collapsing.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces