Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Fable: The Revolution (RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:48 am

James grinned as he said, "Well, that adds a bit of... danger, huh?" he said, "To know that any minute, you might just kill me." he chuckled and he went back to rubbing his chest, "But you wouldn't want to kill me right away would you? You'd want to have your fun first." he gave a sly grin.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:57 am

Valkar smiled as he rolled on top of him and straddled him. "Well, thats debatable. I could kill you and go off and find a prostitute. Or.. I can keep you around for a while," he said returning the grin. "But heres the question. How deeplly do you want me?" he asked sliding off of him. He walked over to the windo leading out side. He sat on the window and tilted back a little still maintaining balance. "Would you chase me down if I ran?"

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:17 pm

James grinned, "Of course I would..." he said, walking towards the window, "But the question is, Are you going to run?" he asked. He kept eye contact as he waited for him to make his move, keeping his grin.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:20 pm

Valkar thought to himself and tilted back a little more. "I'll tell you what. If you can catch me, then I'll reward you with whatever you like. But! If you can't, then this will be the last time we meet," he said giving him a wink. He tilted back all the way, rolling out the window. He landed on his feet and walked to an alley way to see if he would follow.

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:26 pm

James rolled his eyes, and starting with a quick dash, he vaulted out of the window, turned and sprinted towards the alleyway, "I'm not one to give up so easily." he said, "I'll chase you through Wraithmarsh if I have too."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:30 pm

"Well, thats good to hear," he said with a chuckle. He turned and made a mad dash down the alley way leading through some sharp turns. He ran up a couple of stacked boxes and wall ran to a low roof. He climbed up the windows and up onto a factory roof. "Now, lets see how well you climb," he said looking down.

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:35 pm

James crashed through some boxes, but he managed to keep up mostly with Valkar, he hopped up on the boxes and he grabbed the edge of the roof, with a few grunts he pulled himself up, he began his climb to the factory roof and he said, "Takes me back, this does." he accidentally busted a few windows on his way up, lost his footing twice, but he made it.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:49 pm

"Hm. Persistent," he stated giving a small smile. He nodded and ran to the roof clearing a twelve foot leap to the next roof. He over the edge of the roof grabbing hold of the pipe and sliding down to the ground. He looked back up at James to watch what he would do. Of course, he didn't intend for James to get hurt, but he knows he'd feel bad if he did.

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:56 pm

James grinned, and in his attempt to copy what he just did, he timed the jump wrong, he instead grabbed the ledge. With a grunt, he reached for the pipe, before his grip wore out.

He felt himself slipping, and he tried one last time, but it was too late, he slipped and he plummeted to the ground, he didn't even get to yell.

He landed in a stack of boxes, breaking most of them and they did little to break his fall. He lay in the midst of splintered wood and broken bottles motionless.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:05 pm

Valkar walked to the broken boxes and destroyed goods. He gave a frown before putting his arms under him. He hoisted him up and walked further down the alley. He knocked on a door twice in rapid motions. The door opened as another assassin was there to greet him. "Brother, what is.. this?" the assassin asked noticing James. "Out flirting again I see," the assassin said smirking at Valkar. "Yes. Poor thing was so fallen for me, that.. he fell," Valkar laughed a little. He brought James to his room and placed him on his bed. He sat on the bed next to his body and sighed.

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:15 pm

James let out a whine as he was moved, and when he was placed on the bed, he groaned, "Ah.... ah, what... happened?" he asked in a pained voice, "All I remember was... falling. I was chasing--" he stopped and he covered his face, "Oh damn it... He got away." he realized he was in a bed and said, "Wait, where the hell am I?"
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:37 pm

Valkar smiled down at James and gave him a kiss. "You took quite a fall there. I'm.. sorry about that. I shouldn't have made you do all of that," he said with a frown his his ears folded down. He stood up and walked out to the door. One of his brother assassins were at the door. "Is this going to be a problem, Minelas?" the assassin asked. "No, brother. He just needs a little rest."

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:42 pm

James tried to sit up, "Valkar? But I lost the deal." he said sadly. He grimaced as he felt pain in his right arm and leg, where he hit the boxes on his way down.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:44 pm

Valkar turned to look at James and only gave a smile. The assassin shook his head at Valkar. "Another one of your deals, Minelas?" the assassin said giving a chuckle. The assassin walked off as Valkar walked back to the bed. "I only wanted to see if you were persistent."

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:50 pm

James smiled, "Well, I guess I am..." he said, and he looked up at Valkar, "Can we go home? I feel... awkward here." he said, he didn't know it was an assassin hideout, but he still had a bad feeling about being there.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff