Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Grass Lands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:08 am
"I don't give a crap about who you are! All that matters is who I am, and you should know to respect me!" he seethed, a little calmer after she bowed to him. Wasn't perfect, but it was something. "And don't even talk about those heathens to me." he scowled over the Greek gods. "They're completely melodramatic!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:01 am
I rolled my eyes "you know there's a saying you caught more flies with honey then vinger ."shaking my head thinking wow, this guy is really full of himself . "I will re---" i cut off an arched a brow " My father isn't a heathen, please refrain from such talk . you ask for respect,then give respect ." I laughed "now that is true gods are melodramatic ." i smiled but i was stil mad a bit "so,what is your name anyways ?"i cocked one hip to the side with my hand on it .
Awesome nerd

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:02 pm
The god didn't seem to care about her little confession about her father. "Oh please. The Greek gods were whores. Do you think you deserve some respect because of your father, little girl? You're probably - No, you're definitely near the 300th child from that man alone! You are nothing but a new race. Nobody gives you respect, they give you pity, and your pathetic manners don't even deserve that!" he spat before hearing her comment about his name, his eyes narrowing. "So you are rude and deaf. I suppose you must have been deluding yourself with thoughts about how wonderful your life is to hear my name. Too bad! I won't repeat myself to a fool like you!" he snarled and turned around, his bad mood affecting the weather by making storm clouds completely cover the sky now.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:41 pm
I laughed i couldn't help it it seem like the more he got upset it seemed more funny to me ."But aren't All gods ?" i arched a brow "Well, actually i only have one older sister . so you quite wrong there ."I grin shook my head"An for another thing Both the succubus an Siren race have exist for centuries ,decades even." i pointed out " well , i do have manor an well use them once i find that you can use a civilized ton of manor with me ." I shook my head" Im not deaf , i have extermly good hearing otherwise i wouldn't be going to the Academy for Singing or acting ." i put my hands on my hips smiling he could rage all he wanted but i wasnt going to get mad . i would just point out the fallacious of his statements .i arched a brow looking at the wreath "nice touch ." i teased smiling "Now if you done being mad. an we can talk like normal people . that be great .Enlil " i sighed " you know you really need to learn to take a joke."
Awesome nerd

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:07 pm
"Shut up, shut up, shut up!" Enlil shouted as lightning shot down between them. "You act so superior yet your words make absolutely no sense! Do you hear yourself? Of course you wouldn't, your voice is completely dreadful! The Siren and Succubi race have always hated each other! They are like these pretentious Werewolves and Vampires! The Sirens and the Succubi seduce for food, so that makes you double the disgust! The fact that someone of your pathetic species thinks they deserve respect from a god like me is almost hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic!" Thunder clapped and a downpour of water came. "Now leave and go bother someone else!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:16 pm
i took a deep breath ok i had enough ..."I'm not the one acting superior here that'd be you" i pointed at him my smiled faded replace my a scowl"An for another thing I'm not pathetic , you poor Excuse for over bloated egotistical Jerk." I glare i was done playing nice" Yes, we do feed of sexual energy But lest we give pleasure back to who we feed from. you ?" i threw my hands in the air"What do you do is expect blow out hot air outta your a**! " i shook my head" an I didn't bother you ! you were staring at me Remember ?" i sighed "you know you'd actually be cute if you'd actually shut up for a moment .without always spewing s**t out of your mouth ." i this was lubricious. "you know is it SO hard to be nice to someone ? or is that not in your vocabulary ?"
my hair flared out into a firey waves even tho it rained now

Awesome nerd

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:30 pm
Enlil laughed as thunder clapped behind him, the rain pressing his clothes against his muscular body. "Oh, did I hurt the little half-blood's feelings?" he teased ruthlessly. "How does it feel to not be accepted by any of your races?" he sneered as the winds grew strong and foul. "It's quite easy to be nice, but what's the point of being nice to anyone who has absolutely no manners like you? You're only used to getting what you want, aren't you? You half-blooded freak!" And with that the storm let out another roar until the clouds slid down to the ground and formed a giant tornado.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:47 pm
Awesome nerd

i glared at him an shook my head .i couldn't believe myself i let him get under skin. i sighed hearing him an feeling the rain splash down on me my shirt getting soaked but i didn't care i curled my hands into fist at my side."Oh you like the idea that you did Dont you !" i stomp my foot a him as the fire continued to Erupted all over my body." i am Accepted by those that matter to me . So i dont need any other's approval of me.it'd be nice yes but i dont need it " the wind that blew only fed my growing fire ."I was actually using Alot of manors. at frist then you were rude an jerk-ish from the begging ." i closed my eyes looking up ward letting the rain hit my face ,i hoped it would cool me off but it didnt my clothing all wet noow clung to me .i opened my eyes again an sighed" you talk about things you know nothing of . i was hardly spoiled an when i was it was only by my father ." i gave a chilling stare" so dont talk to me about gettig what you want always. when it is you who thinks they are Entitled to the world an that everyone Owes you something.I owe you nothing i was trying to be nice . but you dont desver it ." i looked over at the Tornado Forming .i shook my head" so next time look in the mirro before uttering that ."i brush my wet hair from my face  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:00 pm
"Enlil," whispered the wind and trees. "She's coming...make way for the Mother of the Earth...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:47 pm
Enlil's laugh roared as loud as the mighty thunder or the snarl of the tornado. "Look at you! You try to act so calm and peaceful but you are engulfed in flames! You're a hypocrite, and a bad one at that!" The tornado moved around and ate away much debris, yet the young god wasn't affected by his own creation. Enlil's godly eyes glowed bright blue. "Approval. Don't make me laugh! I bet your only approval was by the poor saps you hypnotized." His grin turned wicked. "You have to force people to like you, don't you? You're so pathetic!" he laughed until he heard the wind relay a message to him.
"What? She's here already?" he muttered under his breath and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Of all the times..." Enlil shot another glare at Anna before he waved his hand dismissively, the tornado returning to the clouds at his command.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Oh don't stop on my account," chuckled a beautiful young woman who slowly materialized beside him. "Besides, Enlil, you look positively dashing when you're in battle. Then again, you look handsome the way you are now, as well." She held out her hands to him, her perpetually sweet smile being decided by the mischievous glint in her eye. "It's been too long, Enlil. How has the most incredible man to live and breathe been doing in my absence?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:18 pm
Turning his head, Enlil smirked at the sight of one of his loyal subjects. My did she know how to say her hellos to him! Now that is how you greet a god as magnificent as him! "Hello Galatea, it's been a while." he grunted as the rain and the wind lightened up from his vanishing rage. "I was just busy trying to make a rude child learn some manners." he muttered as he looked back at Anna, eyes refilled with loathing. If only he had his Tablets of Destiny, surely the girl would be his puppet! Damn that Anzu...

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:28 pm
Galatea shook her head, setting her slender hand gently on his upper arm. "My most wonderful friend, mate she is not intelligent enough to learn?" she suggested. "Besides, I have worse news than an ill-mannered little girl. Dearest Enlil, do you remember Peter Brennan, the embodiment of fire? I introduced him to you at my Earth Day party last year."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:40 pm
"Yes, I remember him." Enlil nodded. The boy was just as sweet with his words as Galatea was, he rather liked that boy. "And what of him?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:58 pm
Galatea rested her hands on his shoulders, her eyes filling with tears as the clouds began to cry with her. "He was murdered by his son, Alexander, barely ten minutes ago. Oh Enlil, if only you'd been there! Of all people, you could have stopped him!"

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff