Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
a fight for the barrier (closed w 3and starting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:06 am
She was now confused. "So your telling me..Shino...my new guardian..is the angel that kicked you out? Oh but i know a little secret about him and that explains it."whispers in his ear."i taught him how to dance when he ran away but the guardians found him easier then you. They said he was one of three guardians in training the other were you and ken..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:12 am
He nodded "Yeah he was the one who kicked me out and, it's normally a angel a fallen and a demon for guardians" he sighed and touched her cheek he wiped the blood from his muzzle and griminess a bit he closed his eyes he still had pain in his body from him being badly wounded he was happy she didn't know about the scars on his chest  

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:45 pm
[im gonna start thinking my mind, don't take my comments in an angry or "higher-than-thou" voice. I'm no grammar natzi or obsessive rper, but I have role played online for three years now.
I dont like god modding.. There was nothing in Shinobu's bio about doing anything to your character, ZmbiWolf. But I'm willing to go with it, it sounds interesting >3 I can actually see Shinobu being a tattle tale.
And its a bit hard for me to follow what your characters are going on about.. Umm, can I get a more detailed summary of the plot line?? sweatdrop there's just so much I've put together on my own.. ]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:01 pm
(well basicly it goes like this. Kiri helped 3 angels at their time of need but she also touched their hearts to where they devoted their lives to her or.. refused to go back to heaven. they all have one goal. To make Kiri the bride and be the keyholder of the barrier. and it wont be easy with her being so danger prone.) Kiri got up and hugged him."Promise no fighting ok? Im gonna help you be good. Real good."she ment it.Every word. She had special feelings for each of her friends. Cain was special..like she was supposed to be his protector. She looked at the scar on his face and pulled out a makeup kit. "Now dont complain.. ill make it invisible in a moment if you trust me."  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:06 am
He gotten up "I wasn't complaining..." he hugged her back and picked her up bridle style "Come on.. We need to find Ken and that b*****d of a angel....." he knows he can't fight cause he was like a pet to her he HAS to obey her  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:21 pm
blushed and smiled. Cain was a friend to her and knew shino and ken would hurt him as long as she promised to take care of him and make him an angel again. she looked for ken and Shino as they walked hoping people wont get the wrong idea.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:43 pm
[I got my computer back! *YAYS* no more texting everything on the gaiapp and worrying whether or not it's all going to get destroyed! ^=^ *ultimately awesome-afies post(and yes I drew the icon)* >3 ]

User Image
**Guardian Angel

After a "hard and exhausting day at school" the mutt had decided to tag along with the dark-aura-infested wolf, whom known as Kenshin, er.. Kenny(fondly). He followed the other, precarious to every little thing he did at first, but now more care free and spirited as they hung around the now half-empty school. His favorite spot too, no less, as he tucked in a few coins in exchange for a delicious drink. The dog's tail wagged as he turned on his heel and spun around in circles, staring at the sky as he went on and on about trivial things that didn't even apply to him before resting on a more personal recreational recollection on his part. He pointed to himself and spread his arms out for more explanation as he spoke, "Oi, Kenny-chan! Did you remember me from back then? I bet you did, I remember you and especially how your cooking tasted!" He then took one long swig of the sweet, strawberry-mango drink he had gotten. The chilled flavors flowing over his taste-buds the refreshing drink's can getting tossed into the recycling bin before he continued. He got into a martial arts sitting stance, his knees partially bent as he held his arms up and his fists tucked in before punching the air. "If we were to get in a Cooking tournament you'd definitely win!" He then stopped his fist mid-punch and stood back to normal, tapping his temple with his fore finger and looking up at the sky "But it it was an eating tournament I would win that one.. But then again what if it was both and you had to cook and THEN eat it??.. To tell you the truth, you'd be faster at cooking and I'd probably burn everything.. Ah hell, I hate cooking, I'd probably just eat yours!" He ended, happy with his future plans of action. "You know what sounds like fun right now? Bungee jumping! Maybe I can rent a crane and some line and we can meet up after school on Friday at the park down the road a way and then we-" The wild dog then continued on with his story, before asking a few questions like what color of rope they'd use and what his favorite flower was, and what Kiri's favorite flower was. "I bet it's the Trifolium pratense flos. Its a fancy name for the clover flower! Did you know that? NO, wait, It's probably lavender, they smell beautiful in the spring and summer times, and they look gorgeous in the sunlight like she is, all purple and lavender colored! Well, not Kiri of course but you know what i mean! I guess that's how they got their name, huh? Being all purple and lavender-y.. like oranges got their names! Hmm, well now I've noticed that they both have names of colors and one can depict what color it is by smelling it.. I wonder if they did that with any other fruit or plant! I wanna find out and then smell the rainbow! You with me? After we go sky diving in the Caribbean I think we should make smells for every color in the spectrum! Except for maybe brown.. I don't think that would smell very good unless it was either earthy or chocolatey.." If one listened to long to him ramble, they'd probably go insane, or find his real reason for rolling out the time.. Mainly one individual who had just been passing by in the hallways, a teacher to be exact. One that knew the angel well. He was an art teacher and taught Shinobu up until the last year when the male decided to skip his class once.. or twice right before finals, which in the end had to be REmade up the next year. And he hadn't turned in his art project for his final, which was mandatory in order to pass the class.

[Someone! Quick! mess up his karma! x3 Take a cheep shot! Steal his money! Demand your money back for stealing your food! Tell him he's going to repeat a year! Call a teacher over to make him take after school classes he's suppose to be in! Punch him in the bawls! DO SOMETHING, he deserves it! x3 ]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:28 pm
Kiri smiled seeing shino and kenny."Shino senpai,kenny-kun..time to go grocery shopping and shino..the more you yak..the more heavy things ill give you." Kiri stared senceing angry auras. "Boys..its not what you think.. i was sleeping some idiots tried to take advantage and cain just happen to be there to kick them to timbucktwo." Sighed and looked up at cain. "That reminds me what would it take.. to make you take your vitamins?" She bonked shino when asking but to her. It was no fun when they liked it.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:52 pm
Ken, who was in a daze listening to Shino run his mouth for what seemed like an eternity and a day, said, "Shino! Shut up!" he said, and he stood up, "I'm going home..." he said, and he walked away, he looked down, and he walked back to the apartment he had rented.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:44 pm
"I didn't kick there asses they found out I'm a fallen" he said softly his arms crossed he was calm and his eyes were the normal iceie blue he herd what shiro said he growled softly  

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:03 am
User Image
Shinobu Hatake ** Guardian Angel

But he didn't have enough time to ponder when the sweet sound of his princess rung in his ears, and the mutt stopped mid-thought to turn to the sight now in front of him. The dog looked like he had tears in his eyes as he went to her, hugging her and Cain in a tight embrace, his eyes closed as he snuggled them. He was perfectly fine with sharing Kiri, although he'd much prefer to have been the hero(whatever the case), she was perfect and if she was safe it was all he could ask for.

His tail was wagging quickly and his posture was more feminine than usual as he wiggled almost his entire body, his butt sticking out like a puppy. He spoke at once, giving her practically no time to get out her sentence about groceries. "Aww~ No fair!" he whined, pouting a bit as he looked at them, ducking his ears back and lowering his head to hide his snout under her arm, "I'm sorry I wasn't there to help.." he then let them go, not wanting to go too far. He then turned his puppy-dog eyes to Cain's own beautiful blue's as he spoke, his eyes stern as if lecturing a puppy, but his pouting face still present. He put a finger up to emphasize his point. "Don't be like that, or I have every right to flick you on the nose and chase you with a squirt bottle.." He joked, just playing around, hopping to push the other's buttons a bit. But once he had finished he got "bonked" on the head, and then tears really started to flow. He held his maw, whining like a common dog as he crouched down, staring at the concrete with pain in his eyes. "Owwie." he said, his tongue having been bitten.

The sudden shout from the usually quiet wolf startled the angel, making him ruffle his feathers as he fell on his a**. His bright eyes stared blankly, all funny business gone. he stood up, brushing himself off. "What's his problem?" He asked out loud. He watched the wolf angrily walk off, the comforting aura he had felt when Kenshin was there, gone, and he suddenly felt a bit alone.. There was no one else with him he really knew besides Kiri now. He didn't really feel like taking the other angel's time away with Kiri.. but he didn't want to make sour notes in Kenny and his "friendship." Or at least thats how he thought of it. He looked back to Kiri and took her hand, "Forgive me.. I have something I need to do." he said, unusually serious, even for him. But it didn't last long, as he turned around to point to the sky, "I can't leave Kenny to walk home all by his lonesome!" The male then dashed off after Kenny, arms and legs high as he sprinted, his hair flowing back with the kanji for "wind" suddenly appearing on his forehead, "Pour Innocent Wolf! I shall save you from Diablo who lurks by so and the demons that pulls your heart! Nothing can stop male bonding! Open your heart to the world! I knoooow we can be frieeeends!" By then his voice had faded off into the distance and he was gaining on the wolf's heels.

[Just realized something that would be cool.. all of them going to a hot springs or a bath. xD I don't really feel like sharing all the craziness in my head.. but I can tell you right now that it's wonderful. x3 ]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:37 am
Ken stopped, and he turned around, seeing Shino gaining on him, he gulped, "Ah... crap!" he turned back around and ran, his apartment wasn't too far, he got there quickly, and he tried locking the door, but in his haste, he fumbled with the key and dropped it multiple times, "Crap crap crap..."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:51 pm
Cain sighed and rubbed his forhead with his paw "I just remembered why I hated him...." he grabbed his guitar "Good bye...." he started to walk home  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:27 am
enzerubebii98255

:3  

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:01 pm
(Painful kun ur were in my guild and never noticed me...*is talking about red lighting..*) kiri sighed sadly.."but.. i was gonna make you all dinner.." she sighed and walked home. She knew they tolerated eachother..just because of her but. It just wasent fair.. she had to choose and none wont spend any time. The only time one does is when shes in danger. She started cooking and puts on her favorite anime drama.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff