Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:05 pm
The priest blinked when the boy grabbed him and found himself being thrown back. He quickly pressed his hand on the floor and caught himself quickly. "What a touchy boy you are." the priest murmured and cracked his neck, his eyes flashing black with a golden iris and slit pupils. "What, is it your time of the month, pretty boy?" he hissed.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:05 pm
"You sure talk funny for a priest, just get out of here before you hurt yourself." He knew he sounded a bit conceited, but he felt like his arm was going to burst. Dev turned back from him to the graves. "Do what you came here to do then leave, old man"  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:30 pm
The priest clenched his jaw, eyes flashing black again for a second. "I came here to see if there was anymore room for more graves. My village suffered many losses, you see." He looked around and nodded with approval. "Yes, there's enough room here." He looked back at the boy with narrowed eyes, feeling the knives hidden up his sleeves. "But if your parents are anything like you, I'm not sure I want them buried in the same area." he smirked, hoping to strike a nerve.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:55 pm
"What happened to your village?" He asked suddenly, his eyes hidden under his dark hair, though the eyes on his bicep were glowing fiercly through his bandages. Wrath was waiting for the mans next words, seeing if he had any reason to not pummel him.  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:09 am
He just casually shrugged. "It's as if the wrath of God descended on my people. They all died over night, and I've still no idea how it happened." he said with a bit of sorrow on his face. "I can only assume that it was plague, but then surely I would have suffered, too! Now I'm leaning towards demons."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:16 pm
Dev took a deep breath and let it go, as he found a reason not fight. "You have my sympathies, you twisty old b*****d." He said looking at the old man with his golden gaze. He let his empathy take with that man's experience as a way to let his Wrath subside. As creepy as he was.  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:22 pm
User Image

Before the priest could say anymore, he saw a bright orange dot from afar and looked over to see a young, demented looking woman set two people down. When the woman straightened up, she looked over at the two one bright orange eye and an eyepatch. "Hmm? Another of your friends?" the priest grunted.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:49 pm
User Image
Dev Claret

"As if." He quickly replied to him not even bothering to look at her. Dev knew no one on a personal level. It was a personal choice. Feeling curiosity come over him, he looked over. "What is she doing...?" He said to the other one casually, unable to identify her actions correctly.  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:07 pm
Belyi gave a tiny whimper as she sat on the ground, looking to Nikolai cautiously. "a-are you alright?" she mumbled, looking at the still crying sin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:15 pm
Nikolai sat up with a glazed look in his tear-filled eyes. He's really gone, he thought before looking at he young angel girl. "I'll survive, dearie." he whispered softly and wiped away some tears with his sleeve before looking back at the red-haired woman. He followed her gaze to two men staring at them.

"Looks like she's dropping some people off." the priest observed and adjusted his glasses to get a better look. "Funeral maybe? Those two are a bunch of sad sacks."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:45 pm
Dev snapped. He spun over and lifted the old man into the air again. "If they are you should show a little more sensitivity!" This man was the most aggrivating priest he had ever met. "Your bad smell is unwelcome here, leave before I give you your own grave in a ditch!" Dev said with a furrowed brow. His grip tightened into a iron grip on the mans colllar as pointed black plates popped out from his arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:44 pm
The priest glared at the man. "Go ahead and hit me, feel like a man." he snarled before catching sight of his arm. "Fancy weapon you got there."
"What are you doing?" the orange-haired woman asked from besides the two.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:00 am
"alright..." she nodded lightly and then offered him one of her tissues.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:46 pm
Dev kept his grip on the priest's collar and kicked his chest at the same time, tearing off his white collar and partial sign of priesthood. Releasing the white collar onto the ground, he cursed him. "Damn You..." Dev clenched his aching arm, forcing the plates back under his bandages. "Your not a priest, your a old, sick b*****d, making twisted comments about other people mourning!" He turned away from the false word of god and started walking away past Balyi, Nikolai, and the orange haired woman. "Forget this..." he grumbled spitefully as he passed them.  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:05 pm
Nikolai mumbled a thank you as he took the girl's tissue and held it against his eyes, feeling his mascara smudge at its touch. He glanced sideways when the man stormed passed him and sighed, "Wroth, darling, please do calm down, yes?"

The orange-haired woman watched the man leave before looking over at the priest that muttered a few choice words under his breath. "So how long have you used this body?" she asked quietly.
"I should ask the same for you, princess." the priest grumbled as he picked up the white collar. "Everyone's touchy these days." he sighed while putting the collar back on.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff