Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The ruins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:09 pm
Artyom -Metro 2033-

User Image
{ Vedinya “Odessa” Ashani }
Oh boohoo. There's my number if ya need me. Thank you for actually putting in an effort,” she responded a bit sarcastically as she sat a business card down that read Scream For Me. She then stepped through the portal already hoping to find he actually got her the right guy. If not, well, she was already mad. He could use his imagination on what would happen if he sent her to the wrong place again.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:12 pm
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

User Image

Michaela sighed as she stepped over the line separating the ruins from the rest of the world. Her hair floated in mid-air for a moment before returning back to normal, and her dress repaired itself, growing thinner, yet the same fabric. Once she was in the middle of the fallen ballroom, she turned to look at him, the only emotions on her face sadness and longing. "Here we are, the ruins. The posting wall should be over by the fountain of Zeus and Hera."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Kioma Tenshi Death Slayer

Friendly Hunter

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:22 pm
User Image
Can someone help me get out of here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:28 pm
Mayah Playah

Miles observed the change in her outfit, but was unphased by it. His own outfit didn't change, nor did anything else. Looking over to where the fountain was, he looked back at Michaela.

"I'll be right back. Stay within my line of sight. I am your bodyguard remember?"

He dashed over to the wall and pulled out a piece of charcoal. He quickly wrote down his name, and the nature of his business as a creator of weapons, armor, clothing, books, and various magical and non-magical objects. Giving directions to his cave, he then put the charcoal away and walked away from the wall.

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:39 pm
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

Nodding, she sat on a piece of stone and closed her eyes, simply feeling the wind. Suddenly, she stood, a strange shiver coursing through her body.

Michaela...he knows where you are...you must run...

"I don't want to," she murmured, looking back at Miles as he wrote on the wall. Taking a deep breath, she nodded, then took off, running through the maze of ruins aimlessly.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:46 pm
Mayah Playah

Miles caught a glimpse of Michaela leaving.

"Son of a..."

He ran off after Michaela, only managing to stay right behind her by seeing a small flash of her foot or dress at every corner, and following the sound of her footsteps when he couldn't see her.

"Michaela! Stop running!"

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:55 pm
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

"No!" she cried. "I can't let him take me back!" She started to run faster, desperate to not let Miles catch her. With tears streaming down her face, Michaela almost couldn't even see, but she didn't care. She just had to keep running. 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:01 am
Mayah Playah

Miles growled under his breath and murmured a spell that threw up a wall in Michaela's path.

"I said stop!"

He repeated the spell and threw up a second wall behind him effectively turning the segment of the ruined hallways both he and Michaela were in, into a small room. Then he cast a light spell to illuminate the room.

"We're safe in here. Nobody can get in. Now why the hell were you running?"

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:10 am
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

She gasped at the sudden wall, then fell to her knees and started to sob. "He's here, he's coming to get me. I can't let him take me back, Miles! He won't stop until he has me again. I can't go back...I can't go back to that life. I can't go back to sneaking around and sleeping my way out of trouble. I c-can't..." Now she could no longer speak, she was crying so hard.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:16 am
Mayah Playah

"Who? Who found you? Who's coming to get you?"

Miles drew both his swords in case someone attacked and stabbed them into the stone floor then reached his arms around his back and pulled the six throwing knives he had in store out, holding three in each hand, one in each of the spaces between his fingers.

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:25 am
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

It took her a few minutes, but she finally calmed herself down enough to speak. "It's not what you think," she said, her voice thick with tears. "It's Alcott, my teacher from my old school. He's come to take me back, both to Kaze and to our....admittedly inappropriate relationship."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:34 am
Mayah Playah

"He won't be able to. He gave you something didn't he? I think you said it was a necklace. If he gets you, I'll make sure to get ahold of that necklace and before he even gets five miles, I'll have made him forget you exist."

He snapped his fingers.

"I'm your bodyguard. My job is to make sure you're safe, no matter the cost to others."

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:48 am
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

"He didn't give it to me," she murmured, gently fingering said necklace. "I bought it as a gift for his birthday. Of course, the necklace wasn't the gift...the fact that it was the only thing I was wearing was." Too exhausted to even blush at her own blatant honesty, she sighed. "Everything he ever gave me, or that was his, I gave back. I wanted to forget..."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:17 am
Mayah Playah

"Then I'll have to kill him. There's no other option."

He continued to keep an eye on both walls in case this Alcott person was a decent spellcaster and could dismiss them.

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:31 pm
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

"Please Miles, don't...don't hurt him...he's a good man." Michaela stood, staring up at the wall anxiously. "Gypsies don't do well in stone walls," she whispered, quietly recalling her grandmother's words.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff