Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Prototype Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:57 pm
'(the dream was just something to add depth to the story.)
Conner turned to see angela and smiled "hey morning. did ya sleep well?" he asked and put the eggs on two plates "hope you're hungry  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:48 pm
keita09
'(the dream was just something to add depth to the story.)
Conner turned to see angela and smiled "hey morning. did ya sleep well?" he asked and put the eggs on two plates "hope you're hungry

"Well its not a need that I eat so I can feel hungry, but I can eat."  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:45 pm
Conner nodded "huh that's good to know......do you still want the eggs?" he asked making a light joke. "so I don't have work today. Anything you wanna do?" he asked since his workplace was undergoing renovations and wouldn't open until the end of the week.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:24 pm
keita09
Conner nodded "huh that's good to know......do you still want the eggs?" he asked making a light joke. "so I don't have work today. Anything you wanna do?" he asked since his workplace was undergoing renovations and wouldn't open until the end of the week.

"Not that I can think of.... but I think I'll take a hot bath later if you dont mind." Angela said eating some of the eggs.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:46 pm
conner nodded "yeah. the bathroom is next to the bedroom" he said as they ate. he wondered if angela had any hobbies but seriously doubted it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:14 pm
keita09
conner nodded "yeah. the bathroom is next to the bedroom" he said as they ate. he wondered if angela had any hobbies but seriously doubted it.

angela walked into hte bathroom and removed her covers expect for her helmet which couldnt be removed. After she turned on the water she let it run for a while after she got it warm. After 5 minutes of letting it run the tub was almost full and she laid down in the water relaxing as she felt better after being on teh run so much. She closed her eyes and relaxed.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:30 pm
Conner sat in his chair and yawned "so I have a bio-robot living in my apartment now. God I hope this goes well" he put a hand to his forehead. Then he remembered there weren't any towels in the bathroom. He got up and went to a closet and grabbed a towel. Then walking to the bathroom door he knocked" hey do need a towel I don't think there are any in there." he said waiting for a reply.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:33 pm
keita09
Conner sat in his chair and yawned "so I have a bio-robot living in my apartment now. God I hope this goes well" he put a hand to his forehead. Then he remembered there weren't any towels in the bathroom. He got up and went to a closet and grabbed a towel. Then walking to the bathroom door he knocked" hey do need a towel I don't think there are any in there." he said waiting for a reply.

"Ya, but if you can bring me something to drink as well." Angela said inside the tub as she closed the curtens as she continuerelaxing in the tub. Her steel plates were sitting on the sink neatly set.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:24 pm
conner nodded as he heard the curtain being drawn"sure just give me a sec" he said as he walked back to the kitchen and poured a glass of milk "well at least she acts human" he chuckled as he carried the drink and the towel back to the bathroom door "im coming in." he said as he waited a moment in case angela didnt want him to come in yet. when she didnt reply he opened the door and walked inside. he set the towel next to the tub and the drink on the sink next to the metal plates. he picked one up and looked at it "this looks like some high grade metal, though to be honest im not really suprised" he smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:12 pm
"Titanium Alloy." Angela said naming hte steel as she pulled her hand out and grabbed the glass not knowing it was milk. When she noticed she kinda hoped for a wine or special drink but she liked it still, it helped her relax a bit.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:32 pm
conner gave a slight whistle at the name of the metal "wow. this stuff is like an inch thick. the plates alone must have cost at least 10 grand (i don't know the actual price i'm just guessing)" he said setting the metal piece back down. he noticed her reach for the glass and smiled "milk is said to be the best thing for when you're taking a bath." he looked at his watch seeing it was still only 10:00am."hey i'm gonna go check my email real quick, do you need.anything else?" he asked turning to head out of the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:49 pm
"No thanks." Angela said relaxing in the bath as she set the glass down on the edge of the tub as she closed her eyes and continued relaxing.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:22 pm
Conner walked out of the bathroom and shut the door behind him. He then headed over to the computer and began to read email from his friends. He figured he would rent a movie since he couldn't really take Angela outside.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:30 pm
After 20 minutes Angela drained the water out and dried herself off and put her platings back on, she felt much better now that she was a bit more clean. She walked out of the bathroom and her skin kinda shinned now.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:04 pm
Conner was logging off facebook when he felt a glare in his eyes. he turned around to see angela "wow iv heard of shining like an angle but you take it to another level" h said "you know i'm going to go rent a movie and i could pick up some metal polish for your ummm....plates"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff