Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Land Of The Rising Sun Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:20 pm
Omoi Gensou Uchiha

Allister grabbed the Raiton scroll from Karuda, "Thank you for the scroll. Well my request is can you take me under your wing as an apprentice. I'm so fascinated just by your presence that I want to be your apprentice. I know that I have a lot of stuff going on right now but I believe I can manage. Just if you don't have an answer now please think on it. I'm 20 years old and I still have my life ahead, more or less, but I can honestly say I won't spend my life just being here, I want to travel and experience the Shinobi World not just Kumogakure. Is this asking for too much?" Allister says hoping Karuda would accept his request.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:28 pm
Karuda Gensou Uchiha
♬♫♪♩Akatsuki's silent note of madness♩♪♫♬
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

User Image

Karuda shrugged "I like to spread myself thin in this village, if you get me, help out as many as possible to make the village, as a whole, stronger. I'm not sure if I have a time for a full time apprentice but I will consider it."

"Travel? Ha! I've lived in Iwagakure, Konohagakure and Otogakure on top of Kumo, I've also visited every village at least once, I know about travelling." he said... His life had been pretty nomadic, in nature... He normally didn't get a chance to live in one place too long, he hoped his luck had changed.

"What level of Bloodline Mastery are you at? How many Tomoe appears in your eyes?" Karuda decided to ask the boy, to see how he would react to being asked.

Culmination of Experience - Theme
Uchiha Blood - Battle Theme

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:33 pm
Omoi Gensou Uchiha

"Sadly, because of the chaos that consume Kumo, I wasn't able to mature as fast as usual Uchihas would so I only have 2 tomoe appear; however, I just need to copy 5 jutsu to get my third tomoe." Allister says feeling a little guilty about his Sharingan not being that matured. "But I'm not sweating it so much." Allister says with a smile, "Also I fully understand what you mean by helping the village in a whole, but thanks for atleast considering my proposal."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:39 pm
Karuda Gensou Uchiha
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

User Image

"Ah" Karuda said, "So you need to copy jutsu? Well no time like the present, you interested?"

"I got some Sharingan Genjutsu you can simply copy from me, as I use them on you, if you wish... I got at least one that any Uchiha would want. I have the genjutsu, Shackling Stakes, that is quite brutal in the way it immobilises it's victims by causing genjutsu stakes to pierce their body all over. And the other one, The Reversal Mirror. Lets you reflect a genjutsu back on it's user, but it doesn't work with Bloodline and certain Genjutsu. Interested?"

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:42 pm
Omoi Gensou Uchiha

"Yes, of course I'm interested. Thanks a lot, so where do we start?" Allister asks as he's finally ready to unlock his third tome. With excitement he awaits Karuda's reply.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:37 am
Roxas saw everything his clone saw. The clone was vanquished. He now had time to think it out and realized the clone was put under a genjutsu. Armand was there so even if the genjutsu had been cast form an outside source, he’d be able to deal with it. Too bad for Roxas this meant he had to go back to the academy and finish his studies. Without the clone there, Roxas would have to attend the training personally. Hmm he could always just send another clone. Roxas decided just to go back and confront the training.
(Exit to Academy)  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:50 pm
Karuda Gensou Uchiha

User Image

"Just look into my eyes with the Sharingan active. These genjutsu are pretty powerful so remember to dispell them as soon as you've copied them." Karuda said, looking into the boy's eyes.

The second Allister was ready he would be cast into the Shackling Stakes genjutsu and feel as if his body was splintered by massive metal stakes, pinning him to the ground.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:39 pm
Omoi Gensou Uchiha

Allister reactivates his Sharingan (2nd Tomoe) and looked into the eyes of Karuda. As he looked into Karuda's eyes, he felt witnesses the Shackling Stakes genjutsu and feel as if his body was splintered by massive metal stakes, pinning him to the ground. He felt immobilized, but he concentrated on his goal of copying the jutsu. Allister fights through the jutsu breaking away and successfully copies the genjutsu. "Man that was horrible" he says as he takes time to differentiate reality from the genjutsu.

Copied Successfully

User Image  

Greatdman15

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:24 pm
Karuda Gensou Uchiha

User Image

"I know... When I was a Chuunin, the person who taught me these techniques taught me through copying. Now listen, use that same genjutsu on me and be ready to copy what I do." Karuda said, bracing himself for the genjutsu.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:27 pm
Allister's clone arrive to report back all the information he observed, "Sir, a lot of new developments had occurred, Armand put Roxas, Kenji and the others in a genjutsu that I barely escaped out of thanks to my Sharingan; however, Yamato's mind could not take the genjutsu, and he almost use some type of jutsu on the whole academy. The jutsu I believed would've probably had killed everyone in the academy. I just seen that as he was about to do it his hands were in the air and he was standing straight up. Armand brushed the incident off as if it wasn't a problem. Also looks were exchanged between Roxas, Ryu, Sana, and Yamato. The look Yamato gave Roxas was a cold look as if he wanted to end Roxas, of course I'm going off my observation, I do not know if he was actually thinking that. Finally Armand has ended the training for today so the others should be heading here any minute."

Allister listened to everything his clone told him, "I see so is that all?" The clone replied "Yes, that is all." Allister replies with "Ok, thanks" he says with a smile as the clone disperses in front of him and Karuda. "Wow Armand, what type of training is this?! Your not going to turn my squad into emotional wrecks with this so-called training" Allister thought as he began to get angry.

User Image  

Greatdman15

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:58 pm
Karuda Gensou Uchiha

User Image

"So Armand is training them, olde fashion, eh?" he said, sighing "I remember as a Gennin of Iwagakure the Tsuchikage himself trained me... By beating me half to death. I had bruises on my bruises for WEEKS, I had to spend three days in a bed."

"But enough reminising, eh? I'm going to try to catch up with Armand and ask him his side of this tale... We'll pick up training later on?"

Before waiting for an answer Karuda left, hastily.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:12 pm
Kumogakure || Genin || Medic Nin || Squad 1 || Harima Kenji

User Image

kenji had arrived, looking around to see where allister was. after finding him, he approached allister "hey sensei. I need to speak to you about something. about that genjutsu armand put upon us, what exactly does it do? i've had some re-occuring visions in it that i have seen before." Kenji was worried that maybe the visions he had were a sign of something, but maybe he was just imagining things.

Chakra: (162/162)
Strength/speed: C/C

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:15 pm
Before Allister could reply Karuda was gone. "Well I guess I should wait for the others before I go to bed." Allister decides after the training he went through today. Allister deactivates his Sharingan, grabs his scroll and katana and proceeds inside the dojo. There, Allister decides to put his katana back on the wall decides to cook for everyone.

Allister goes into the kitchen and whips a quick Ramen dish made with his own herbs and spices. He sat down and ate a bowl and drink some water as he awaited his squad's arrival.

Then suddenly, Kenji arrives faster then he expected. Kenji arrives and asks him a question, Allister answered to the best of his knowledge, "Well Kenji the genjutsu is called Narakumi no Jutsu or better known as the hell viewing technique, and what is does is it causes its target to see a horrifying vision. Once cast, the world will appear normal to the target until they see the illusion. Now the jutsu is supposed to show your deepest fears, maybe that fear could become your reality man, but don't ponder it, if you get out of whack I'll knock you back." Allister says with a chuckle, then Roxas arrived, signaled him and Kenji, and went straight to bed. "Is that all Kenji?"

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:32 pm
Roxas Senju-Genin-Cloud
User Image
Roxas arrived home. He had gotten sleepy along the walk. Maybe he’d pick up on his training tomorrow. Allister was inside. Roxas waved.”Sup cousin. Imma go to bed.” Then he looked over to Kenji. “I guess you can help me train whenever you’re up. I’ll most likely wake up early to train.” He walked past Allister’s room, Ryu’s room, and Kenji’s room. The bed looked so comfortable in Roxas's own bedroom. He placed all his shinobi equipment in the appropriate drawers. A quick shower and then he hopped in bed and was in a deep sleep.  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:45 pm
Kumogakure || Genin || Medic Nin || Squad 1 || Harima Kenji

User Image

Kenji nodded as roxas said he was heading to bed. Hearing about ti had made him tired. He hasn't slept at all for the last day or two. turning to allister, he said "yes, thanks for explaining it. I'm not sure what i see is a bad omen, or just something i fear. either way i am getting tired, so i'll head to bed and get some rest for tomorrow's training with armand." He wasn't quite sure if the training itself was really helping them, but the only way to find out was to go through with it. He took a shower and placed his medical stuff in his room near his supplies. Once he was all set, he went to his bed and fell asleep within minutes.

Chakra: (162/162)
Strength/speed: C/C

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas