Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:15 pm
"A gypsy hmm? Wanderers who follow the wind which reflects the need to always be on the move be different. Be unattainable. Be free."

He pulled back his shaggy hair into a tail and tied it with some leather he pulled off his glove.

"Reminds me of a poem....not sure who made it up though;

Wandering Wandering everywhere
there is no time to spare
life is fleeting, so take care.

Even though we have no home
No gypsy is ever alone

Should you find yourself with one
Prepare yourself for some good fun
For their personalities are as bright as the Sun."

He looked into the distance as if he was reading something in the air, and when he was done, he looked to her.

"Not a very rhymful poem is it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:37 pm
User Image

Yamille smiled but there was a sad look on her face. It made her think of her mother and how much she missed her. "No its all right it was veyr true and very touching" she said going to wipe tears from her eyes, "sorry it made me think of mother and her people and how much I miss them." She had not been back in years for the ones she did know had passed away long ago. sure she would go and join them for the festivals but it was not the same. Part of her wanted a family but to have one would mean a home and she did not have one of those. "sorry" she said letting her hair hid her face.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:36 pm
He looked confused as she said it reminded her of her mother.
"Why do you feel sad? Should your memories not be joyous ones? When you think of family or friends, remember the good times. For the more you cry, the more you bring yourself down and the memory of those gone down as well."

He pulled a small cloth out of his pocket and handed it to her.

"Its clean...."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:50 pm
User Image

"thanks" Yamille said taking the cloth and wipping her eyes, "I know every one keeps telling me but its hard. she was my mother and she was the one person I could always turn to with a place called home. I did not have to feel like a stranger when I went home to her people....but every one I knew is gone....the only two people I have left in the world are like me in a way...but now one is with the demon king and the other one likes having is space and quiet..."

As much as she loved traveling and meeting new people and place she could go back to and call home and have some one there for her sounded nice. "I am cursed to be alone" she said

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:42 am
Cris nodded as if he understood how she felt and all that she was saying. Whether he truly knew was another matter.
When Yamille spoke of being alone he smiled.

"Not THAT cursed. I am here to keep you company. If you were truly cursed you wouldn't have stumbled into these caverns and met me. It is fate we met on this day.
I do not know what fate intended to do, but nothing is ever just random. Everything happens for a reason."

He took up her hand and held it in his.

"We can walk through the darkness together and hopefully one day find some light. How about that?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:56 am
Devossy
User Image

Yamille smiled at him and nodded. "Ilike the sound of that very much" she said before she hugged him,"I will be there for you if your tare thee for me" She did not know what fate had planed but she hoped it was kind to her this time. "so cris what shall we do now?"she asked smiling and laughing. she wipped therest of her tears away as she looked out at the waterfall.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:29 pm
As her arms wrapped around him in a hug he was surprised at how warm she was. She was also soft and smelled delightful and it made The tips of his dark ears turned slightly darker, as he tried to not blush all over.

"Hmm what to do....Oh! I can show you the other niches where I bunk down. There are some interesting crystals there you may like and you get to see the giant grub who tunnels around here. Isn't that exciting?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:47 pm
User Image

"Sure but what is a grub and is it nice?" Yamille asked. she had never hear of a creauter called that before. Really the name made her think of some thing afule, but still she was up to having some fun around here. "Led the way" she said smiling as she got to her feet. she fixed her skit before holding out a hand for him to take.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:02 am
Cris looked at her extended pale hand and took it in his dark toned one. He laced their fingers and smiled.

"Ah the grub is like a giant worm. A bit slimy as he needs the slime to slide easily around, but thank goodness its not toxic."

He lead her away from the serene site they had spent time talking with one another, towards one of the long dark tunnels again.

"Oh! did I also mention the slime also is a good soup seasoner?"

At her aghast look he nodded.

"Perhaps I will make some soup for us later."

As they went deeper into the caverns, at the entrance of the Caverns, a short stocky figure ventured in nervously.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:39 am
User Image

"I don't know about slim soup" Yamille said, "sure I have eaten a lot of weird food but slime maybe crossing in to the really weird." She gave his hand a squeeze for it would be to dark for her to see. She closed her eyes and let him led trusting on her ears and touch. She was really was having a good time with him.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:22 pm
"Its not too bad. It reacts with the broth in the most amazing way and has a sweet smell. Sooo....when you smell something sweet, you will know there is slime nearby as well as our tunneling friend.

Let us hope he is in a good mood today. Sometimes when he's not, he runs me over. I don't think you should get run over...so I will do my best to keep you safe!"

Cris and Yamille walked for what seemed like a long time, until there was a slight whiff of sweetness in the damp air.

"Ah....we are close!"

He led the way down the twisting tunnel and soon it smelled very sweet. Almost as if it were jasmines. He stopped and peered into the inky darkness. He saw the bulk of the beast and smiled.

"He's asleep. Shall we take a close peek? You can touch him too."  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces