Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:18 pm
Vihata

Cassius just smiled and shook his head, "There is no repayment necessary, Kota..." he said simply and meant it. He'd simply helped him gain what he needed, "Those like that one or the Hunters are all fair game for what you need," he added, letting him know that there were some exceptions to the rules on the island.

He tilted his head at him as he relaxed on his side on the rock, his fin shifting slightly as a wave moved up and crashed against the rock, sending a small shower of water droplets over his form.

"The Hunter who injured you was already dead or I'd have offered him to you," he looked a bit sheepish over that one and gave a shrug of one shoulder, "I was a little upset when I saw him trying to find you..." that was said with a small half-smile as he looked down, a bit embarrassed over not thinking ahead.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:44 pm
Vihata

Cassius actually blushed at the kiss on his cheek but found that he liked the simple affection, though the blush was probably more from Kota straddling him than the kiss. Then, at the question he gave a soft chuckle before gesturing to the water, "I can either meet you at my place or we can swim there," he offered him the choice, not wanting to force his hand either way.

He hadn't been able to bring the necklace for Kota with him which mean that he'd have to stay at the surface, but it was something he could manage easily. Though it would probably be easier for Kota to walk with Cass swimming along with him.

"It takes me forever to shift back or I'd walk back with you," then he remembered one important part of shifting back and changed his mind, "Either way, I'd have to swim back. I didn't bring any clothes with me either..." he added with a shrug of one shoulder and a teasing wink, implying that if he did shift and walk back with him, he'd be doing it nude.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:22 pm
Vihata

Cassius shared the laughter as he pushed himself off of the rock and into the water with the next wave, diving under and swimming hard for his section of beach.

((Exit))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:49 am
User Image

It did not tack snow long with her speed to get to where Kota was but she was worried when her hearing picked up some thing she had a feeling she was not to hear. As she got close she saw what was going on and knew she need to act fast. Only problem she left her chain whip at home she she would have to get closer then she would like.

Moving fast she leap from where she was and landed in front of the male and went to grab as she slashed at him. "sorry but I can not let you take a guest of the house away" she said in her ice dead voice. She did not know who or what he was but she was not going to let him take Kota.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:21 pm
User Image

Snow just stood there and watched him not caring what he said or did....it was true she could careless what Kota had done in the past and what this male had to say. He was a threat and all threat in her mind and how she was raised where to die. Fast and quick or long and painful, either way work for her. "No but it will be fun to see what you can the others can do to take me on" she said waving a long nailed hand at him to bring it.

She was partly mocking him and calling him weak for if he thought she was jsut going to let him go out of fear that he would come after her and the other...HA....deep inside she was laughing for she knew what the other could do at the castle including her own lover. "I have fought and faced worst at my old master hand then what is before me now" she said, "So kill me or I will kill you."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:05 pm
User Image

"I hate when males say that" Snow said in annoyed tone before she watched the two other males leave. She would follow there trail later once she got rid of this one. She was just hoping he knew how to fight with that little knife or this would not be fun. Not saying anything she went to take some good swipes at him. She was not going to do many close attacks till she got a good see at what he could do. Never get in to a fight inless you know what to do to kill. The words of her sire ring in her head as she remembered where all the many blood vesslues where.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:44 pm
User Image

Snow did not mind the cut for they where nothing to her but it annoyed her when her hear was cut. She loved her long sliver hair and took care of it often. But right now she would worry about it later as she watched his moves and how he handled the knife. He was not bad but he was not the best she had fought before. "So" she said as she whipped around to kick him before she went to grab him and throw him, "You do not kidnap some one to kill them off right away. He will stay alive for now and you will never take me."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:26 pm
Vihata

Devossy

User Image Dev trotted out of the trees on four feet and sat down, wrapping his tail around his feet as he watched the fight. Of course, it probably wasn't very often that a very large tiger simply walked out of the trees to watch a fight, much less a tiger the color of white with silver stripes. So it might have been a bit unnerving to anyone except Snow, who actually knew this particular tiger.

He simply sat there and watched for now, knowing full well that Snow could fight her own battles if she wanted to. He also knew that she enjoyed it from time to time. So he kept his distance for the moment.

But his presence also told her that he was willing to help if she needed it and would most likely set the Alichino off balance a bit...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash