Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Charlie's Pub~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:31 pm
AlexBloodRose
He lifts his shirt to remove it. "well it's hard to explain they." he said. "The exact person I don't know. I just got a phone call personally from one of their informants. Also those things are mostly animalistic most of the time. The one that attack me... seem to be as if it knew where and when to attack me."

"Oh... Well, we should treat you before you bleed to death..." Serena moved toward Ace and put some disinfectant on her finger. Earlier she had washed her hands so there was no threat there. (lol) Gently Serena touched one of Ace's wounds and spread the disinfectant onto it. "This may sting a bit..." She warned. Serena sewed up the worst of them that needed to be closed. She continued to do this with the rest of the wounds on his torso. Then she wrapped his chest in cotton strips and then wrapped the gauze around that. She laughed, giving a half smile. "Do you have any more?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:47 pm
Serena the Vampyre
AlexBloodRose
He lifts his shirt to remove it. "well it's hard to explain they." he said. "The exact person I don't know. I just got a phone call personally from one of their informants. Also those things are mostly animalistic most of the time. The one that attack me... seem to be as if it knew where and when to attack me."

"Oh... Well, we should treat you before you bleed to death..." Serena moved toward Ace and put some disinfectant on her finger. Earlier she had washed her hands so there was no threat there. (lol) Gently Serena touched one of Ace's wounds and spread the disinfectant onto it. "This may sting a bit..." She warned. Serena sewed up the worst of them that needed to be closed. She continued to do this with the rest of the wounds on his torso. Then she wrapped his chest in cotton strips and then wrapped the gauze around that. She laughed, giving a half smile. "Do you have any more?"

He tries his best to ignore the pain. He goes to check his body to see if their were any more wounds. There seems to not be.  

AlexBloodRose

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:30 am
AlexBloodRose
He tries his best to ignore the pain. He goes to check his body to see if their were any more wounds. There seems to not be.

"So what should we do now?" Serena glanced around the room. She shook her head and laughed. "Wanna get something to drink? I know I can't have any alcohol but I can still drink..." (I think she means pop or something like that... lol) Serena laughed again and waited for his answer.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:26 pm
Serena the Vampyre
AlexBloodRose

"So what should we do now?" Serena glanced around the room. She shook her head and laughed. "Wanna get something to drink? I know I can't have any alcohol but I can still drink..." (I think she means pop or something like that... lol) Serena laughed again and waited for his answer.

"I don't really drink alot. Persides... I like to rest a bit." he said. "Or do you want to talk a bit?"  

AlexBloodRose

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:01 am
Serena shrugged. "Either is okay with me." She looked around some. "Well, even if you don't drink, you should get something in you. Food and water, I mean."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:08 pm
Bareq entered the bar. He went behind the bar and started to look for something to drink.  

Fighter for all

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:42 pm
Serena the Vampyre
Serena shrugged. "Either is okay with me." She looked around some. "Well, even if you don't drink, you should get something in you. Food and water, I mean."

"Okay." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:03 pm
AlexBloodRose
Serena the Vampyre

"Okay." he said.

"What do you want? I can go get it for you..."  

Vampyre Neko Serena

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:06 pm
He sat on the bar and downed on of the bottles he found. "Dang...water."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:48 pm
Serena the Vampyre
AlexBloodRose
Serena the Vampyre

"Okay." he said.

"What do you want? I can go get it for you..."

"what's there?"  

AlexBloodRose

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:07 pm
Serena shrugged. "I don't know... Want me to go ask?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:42 pm
Serena the Vampyre
Serena shrugged. "I don't know... Want me to go ask?"

"sure." he said.  

AlexBloodRose

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:20 am
(Are there any bartenders or anything like that here?) Serena smiled. "I'll be right back!" She quietly walked out of the room and shut the door behind her. She went to the counter, to see if anybody could help her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:08 am
((Dunno...but Bareq is sitting on the bar facing all the drinks, moping.))  

Fighter for all

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:14 pm
Ace reflects for a few minutes wondering what will happen next. Thinking on how to settle all this before more people got hurt. He wonder how many of those things... those bastards had if they have any left. He stares up at the wall for a few minutes wondering if he was going to see those he love again.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff