Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
A Thousand Years of Dreams (1x1 Starting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:42 am
"Its all true, just give him some time, im sure he doesnt plan to just tell you immediately that he loves you, he'll wait for the right time." he said smiling at her and cuddling her chest. "Besides he only means well and to make people happy, thats all he wants."
Hyatt saw Ashe on the beach with Kitsuro and stopped looking down at her. "not now, but i must talk to her." he said to himself going down to her. "Hay, can i sit here?" he asked undoing the tie and sitting next to her. "its a beautiful night." he said smiling  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:52 am
Somehow Kitsuro managed to get closer to Ashe then Hyatt had. She smiled at the little fox, "I don't know why Hyatt finds you annoying... I think you're adorable. Though I suppose I'm female... I find furry animals cute. You'll meet Rana, my wolf, when we come aboard my ship. She's usually friendly... But please, stop mentioning the word 'love'. It's a big word. He doesn't know me... let alone love me. I'm simply helping him get out of this place, nothing more." She kept scratching the fix behind the ear, he seemed to like it.

She had to admit, when Hyatt appeared, she did feel a little awkward. "Yeah... it is... You don't see stars like these in some other cities. Too much light pollution."

She turned to face Hyatt, "I heard you have a little crush on this pirate... your fox has a big mouth." She could see Hyatt looked a little nervous... and his cheeks were going red. "Hmmm... it is true. You're such a goof..." A smile even cracked on her face.

Enchanted Malevolence

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:28 am
Hyatt looked away and tired not to blush anymore but it wasnt working. "Oh so...well its just a small crush its nothing." he said trying to not think about it. "I dont know why it happen, maybe because you arent from here...maybe because you arent like other girls, you dont need saving you save, you can fend for yourself...i guess that always appealed to me. I just...im sorry." he said trying to not seem nervous about her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:44 am
Ashe simply smiled at Hyatt, "I find it cute... Kinda... No need to apologise." She stood, placing Kitsuro on the ground. "We should probably go back. Ming will be wondering where we are." She wasn't necessarily looking forward to returning due to Gongora.  

Enchanted Malevolence

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:26 am
Hyatt smiled. "Sure but Kitsuro and i are gonna go back to my place, I want to get ready for tomorrow, we have a big day." he said
Kitsuro hopped on hyatt's head. "Yes we do, finally we'll see the world like we've always wanted." he said  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:48 am
Ashe nodded, "I just want to say goodbye to Ming. She'll probably ask me to stay the night but I hate staying in fancy places. I can't stay at my ship tonight as it is going through maintenance. Do you mind if I stay at your place, Hyatt?"  

Enchanted Malevolence

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:38 pm
Hyatt slightly blushed. "Um uh sure, i um...im the house on the edge of town...on the hill." he said sighing and then just smiled. "Im sure its just me but i love the place even if its abandon." he said walking off with Kitsuro and almost fainting, he felt so nervous he couldnt stand it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:03 pm
Ashe nodded, "Gotcha. I'll see you soon..." She wandered over back to the palace to see the ball still in full swing. Mingwas still speaking with other councillors, she soon stopped when she saw Ashe.

"Ashe... I was wondering where you went. Out to get some fresh air?"

"Yeah... Needed to breathe. I think I'm gonna head off. I have an early start tomorrow, but it was really good seeing you again Ming. You're like a sister to me. I'm staying at Hyatt's place tonight, as he's travelling with me."

Ming looked a little.saddened, "Such a brief visit... But I'm still happy I got to see you."

Ashe smiled at her, "I will see you again soon, I promise. I may eevn pop by tomorrow morning before we leave."

Ming smiled, "Well then, I invite you and Hyatt to lunch. Here at 8am sharp."

Ashe grinned, "Of course, Your Highness" The two said their goodbyes and Ashe made her leave. Her glance did unfortunately reach Gongora's, she looked away from the smirk on his face and made her way outside. "House on a hill... Damn... Why didn't I bring spare clothes?" She eventually made it to the house she was looking for. It was small, but livable. She approached the door before giving it a light knock. "Anyone home? Hyatt, are you in?"

Back at the palace, Gongora was saying his goodbyes to Queen. "Queen Ming, I will need to depart back to Uhra soon. I have some business to attend to."

"Of course, it was good speaking with you and all of the other councillors. I do hope we can come to some truce with the current war situation. I want peace among our nations."

Gongora nodded, "We will talk soon." He kissed the Queen's hand before making his leave. The war will be coming to an end... but by my hand. My project, Grand Staff, will make sure of that.  

Enchanted Malevolence

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:02 pm
Kitsuro was in a corner in the back but he was 5 times as big, he could grow and Hyatt was sleeping next to him. The house was run down and kinda dirty but it was all his parents left when they died.
"I see you came, i am happy, please dont mind the place its all we have." Kitsuro said looking at Ashe. "There is a bed but he left it for you, he set it up upstairs with candles, fresh sheets and everything, he wanted you to sleep well." Kitsuro said smiling. "He's a good kid, just needs guidance." he said
Hyatt woke when he heard Kitsuro's voice and then saw Ashe. "Oh youre here, well um come in come in and i have a bed set up for you upstairs." he said getting up and taking her hand to show her to the bed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:13 pm
"...Okay..." She was a little surprised he took her hand, she would have quickly removed it... but he did offer her a bed in his house. Knowing he had a small crush made sweet... sorta. She glanced around at the room, she could tell he had made an effort. "Thank you... it looks cosy." She stepped into the room before looking back him. "I have more small little favour... I left my clothes at Ming's palace, and other clothes are in my ship so all I have on me is this ball gown and heels. Do you have shirt I could borrow to sleep in?"

((Muhaha... men seemed to have thing for women wearing their clothes.... I don't know why?))  

Enchanted Malevolence

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:27 pm
Kitsuro covered his face with his paws. "Oh dear." he said looking away.
Hyatt looked at her and blushed. "Um oh uh yeah sure, no problem." he said looking for a shirt. He got one for her from a drawer and handed to her while he turned away. "Just um...id like it back when youre done please?" he asked blushing trying not to think of her in the shirt. 'what if its too small? what if its too big? will she even like it? awe crap im an idiot' he thought shaking his head and trying to calm himself.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:34 pm
Ashe chuckled, "I'll give it back..." She slipped off of the dress, hearing small clunk as it landed on the floor. She slipped his shirt on, doing up most of the buttons, she left a couple at the top unbuttoned as she always got warm at night. The shirt was big on her, no surprise as Hyatt was taller and broader than her. It came don to about her mid thigh. "I'm done, you can turn around." She lifted the dress off of the floor, laying it over a chair. "How do I look?" She was more jesting than anything else.  

Enchanted Malevolence

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:13 pm
Hyatt turned and looked at Ashe in his shirt and he blushed. "Well you look...casual..." he said at a loss of words looking away trying to hide the flushed color in his face. "Oh um here is a bed, its the only one and i thought you'd like it, i got it all clean and neat for you and added some candles for you to enjoy if you'd like." He said trying to get his nerves back, he needed to try not to think of her so much, he needed to focus and sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:44 pm
Ashe nodded, "Thank you. You went to a lot more effort then you needed to, much it's appreciated nonetheless." She could see he was nervous, she had to stop herself from chuckling. "You look tired, get some sleep Hyatt.... I'm sure Kitsuro can keep me company if he wants to. Though if wants to join me he's going to have to shrink down to that cute little fox who loves to cuddle. He seemed to love it on the beach."  

Enchanted Malevolence

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces