• Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:34 pm
Erin Varlom

User Image
User Image

MP3:
I seek awesomeness even now, even my music is all that epic for me.

"Bye guys." Erin said and then hung up the phone. "Welcome back honey you know you left the door unlock, I spent the next hours playing with kitty and I brought her some toys." Erin said. "Meow!" Niki the cat responded to Erin. "It’s nice living in a complete different world, my people wouldnt look for me here." Erin said looking at Makako. "How about going out, since where in love minus well date." Erin said. She took out her phone texting Alision a reply and then put the phone in her pocket. She walked over to Makako and gave her a welcome home kiss. "I wonder will these welcome kisses be daily for you?" Erin asked  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:16 pm
.:* Will i ever find my star ?*:.

Makako Yoshida

User Image

*Ipod*

My fav song
A song i sing with my heart

Makako frowned "im sorry... i dont hope it was to boring that you had to stay here.. im sorry if you had any plans" makako said and blushed as erin kissed her welcome. She had such warm lips and they were soft to.. Makako looked back on the kittens and pat them. "arn't they cute..?.. i need to find them a home.." she said and smiled, she then looked on her and blushed "G-going somewhere..??" she repeated and blushed "I-i'm sorry but i dont have any money and not really anything to wear.." she said and giggled uneasy as she rubbed her head, not really knowing what to say. "Niki ruined my last dress by eating it.. she hadn't got her milk so she got preety angry.." she said and laughed uneasy. Niki meowed and walked over to the kittens and meowed again.

(OOC: the link doesnt work for me :/ )

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:31 pm
Erin Varlom

User Image
User Image

MP3:

"Erin responded to Makako and spoke. "Its cool, I mostly spend my time watching tv and playing with Kotori and Alision." Erin said. "I can pay I am wealthy and for your dress." Erin said. " That reminds me Makako." Erin said. She went through her bag and laid a red paintball machine gun on Makako's kitchen table with paint ball cases in the bozens. "Alision my friend came buy on my request and gave this to you, she know that your the chick that almost died saving a cat, Makako honey." Erin said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:16 pm

Makako Yoshida

User Image

*Ipod*

My fav song

Makako blushed and shooked her head fastly "N-No.. i can't make you pay.. that would be rude of me..." she said and frowned and sighed, she did wanted to go somewhere with her, but she didn't liked that Erin should pay for it all.. Makako sighed slightly and then looked on the paintball gun, her eyes widened and she rasied a eyebrow, she then giggled "sorry but im not going to use it.. not really my style, so im going to take the chance.." she said and smiled sweetly "and anyway i don't know how to use it.." she said and giggled a bit more.

(OOC: out of cookies )

Majordownload

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:54 pm
Erin Varlom

User Image
User Image

MP3:

"Erin responded to Makako and spoke. "If you wana pay for your stuff shower me with your love and Makako kisses, you are a awesome kisser Makako, I almost let you take control when we were kissing." Erin said in a girly manner. "Okay honey the gun will go, but at least learn martial arts, you are my boo and I love you." Erin said. Erin sat down texting on her phone waiting for Makako to speak.

To: Police Izanard

Message: Police academy after high school sign me up, I refuse to be another rich folk living it up with out contributing back to the people.

(Sent)

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:50 pm

Makako Yoshida

User Image

*Ipod*

My fav song

Makako blushed deeply, s-shower her in love?! she could barely kiss her without blushing like crasy and feeling like hiding her face then as she blushed so much, she couldn't just kiss her all the time and she wasn't a great kisser..! she wanted to kisse her, but that was another case! Makako bluhsed and shooked her head "i-its fine.. w-we just have to go then i have time and money.." she said and bluhsed. "and im not really very good to stuff like that.. im a runner person.." she said and sighed

Majordownload

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:01 pm
Erin Varlom

User Image
User Image

MP3:

"Erin responded to Makako and spoke. "Honey I see you as my amazing girl friend, stop thinking your self as being a no body. That’s one thing my teachers and everyone telling me up in high society and now I’m telling you." Erin said. You might not kiss well but it everything to me." Erin said. "A runner ay, wana drive motor cycle miss runner?" Erin asked in a lovers tone of voice.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:45 am

Makako Yoshida

User Image

*Ipod*

My fav song

Makako giggled a bit "i don't know if i see myself as a complet nobody.." she said and rubbed her head a bit uneasy for what she said. She then blushed to the amazing kiss part, she looked slightly away "w-welll umhh... i..." she muttered and smiled. But she got a shock as she talked about a motorbick! "no no no.. im not good at such thing, im sorry but im really not and i do prefer running and its good for me.." she said and smiled

Majordownload

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:07 pm
Erin Varlom

User Image
User Image

MP3:

"Erin responded to Makako and spoke. "What ever you like I will support, just know I’m here for you sweaty." Erin said. She stood up and walked over to Makako and started kissing her face. "I better go don’t wana over stay my booo's time." Erin said. She hugged Makako good bye and waved and then left. Erin spent a while outside waiting on the limo to pick her, Kotori came out the limo and hugged Erin. "Hello Kotori, oh lets go shopping and then the theme park." Erin said. "Yay!" Kotori cheered. Kotori got into the limo and Erin looked up at Makako's window blowing a kiss at her. Erin got into the limo and it drove off.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:14 am

Makako Yoshida

User Image

*Ipod*

My fav song

Makako tried to grab erin's arm as she left "y-you dont have to leave! w-we can watch some TV or..." but as Makako said that she had already left and closed the door. Makako sighed deeply and frowned, looking really sad. Makako looked on the closed door for sometime, before she looked out of the window and saw Erin and Kotori together.. Makako waved slightly to erin in the window with a fake smile. Then they drov away in the limo she sighed deeply and slids down on her knees, looking down in the ground. Her hair fell down over her face, hiding it. Niki walked over to her and nuzzled against her. Makako pat her gently and sighed, crawling up on her bed sighing even deeper and closed her eyes. She was going to fell asleep as she heard a knocking on the door, Makako got up and opened the door. "Hello Ma ~ Ka ~ Ko ~~ "Momo said and smiled "Momo.." Makako muttered suprised, still with a sad face. Momo tilled her head a bit "are you okay makako?" she asked and looked on her and stepped inside. Makako nodded slight. "me and erin and together now.." "Huhh?? really? well... i guess thats great..." she said and looked away for a bit. Makako nodded still sad looking. "But then why are you looking so sad..?" Momo asked. "i.. i think i bored her or i said something wronge.." makako muttered and sat down on a chair. Momo tilled her head and sat down to. "Erin asked me if i wanted to go somewhere... but i don't have any money so i said no..she also offered to pay.. but i ..." Makako paused and looked down in the table, Momo looked on her as she were talking. "i think she got tired of it and left with a friend insted.. but of coures i understand that.." Makako tired to smile a bit, Momo sighed and looked on her. Momo first slapped her head from behind and then said "BAKA! if she is your girlfriend, then don't say no all the time.. and even if you say no, then she should come up with something else.." Momo smiled to Makako and Makako looked suprised on her. "if she can't take that you wont exept her money or stuff just like that, then she doesn't have any ideas who you are Makako.. because makako you are a person there really have to be pushed something on, if you don't feel that you deserve it.." "momo.." Momo smiled and got up from the chair "so what are you doing now?" she asked and smiled. Makako smiled and walked over to the kittens "im trying to find a way to find these a home.." she said. Momo walked over to her "Awww! so cute!!" Momo said and picked one up and pat it. Makako giggled and nodded "Yeah they are... somebody just left them behind.. i couldn't just walk pass them..it's to cold outside now, they will die if i just left them" Makako said and smiled her gentle and soft smile as she pat the kittens. "I have idea! we could got to town and find them a home! we could make a sign there the is writen 'Free kittens, need a home!'" "Thats a great idea!" Makako smiled cheerfully and they put all the kittens down in the box and made a sign and walked to town. Then they reached the center of the town the sat up the sign. Makako and Momo waited for people to come and take a kitten, they stood in front of a store so there was enough people.. "Nobody is noticing us.." momo muttered annoyed. Makako nodded, seeing people just passed by. "ARH Danmit!" Momo snerred and crossed her arms annoyed. Makako tired to stop some people and ask them but the just continued to walk and pushed her away. Makako fell and Momo ran over to her "Are you okay, Makako??" she asked and Makako nodded. Momo helped her up from the ground, "none of the kittens will get a home this way.." Momo muttered as they looked down on them. Makako frowned and then clenched her fist, she walked quickly over and grabbed a empty old milkbox. Makako jumped up on it and started to yell "Free kittens!!needs a home!!" but people just passed. Makako clenched her fist, why did people not care at all!!?? the kittens were alived to! Makako took a big breath and closed her eyes and started to sing.. People started to stop up and look on her, also Momo stopped up "makako..." she muttered "i.. i didn't knew that she could sing...." Momo thought and shooked her head as she knew Makako's plane. Makako made attention and Momo should ask people.

Makako singing

Majordownload

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:33 am
Alison (Erin's friend

Alison…. Erin’s friend, came out the store with her boy friend looking at Makako and the kitties. “Their so cute but check ups I wonder do they have them?” Alison asked Makako and Momo. “Your that girl who almost died saving a cat, you all over youtube with a million views.”Alision said to Makako

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:51 am

Makako Yoshida

User Image

*Ipod*

My fav song

Momo frowned "like i know if they have checks ups.. and can't you see that Makako is busy? and at least she have such a good heart that she cares for all creaturs!" Momo snerred a bit and crossed her arms. Makako stopped singing and looked on Momo "Momo! she was just asking.." Makako said and momo looked away annoyed. Makako sighed and looked on Alison with a sweet smile "i don't think so they were abandoned.." Makako said softly and saw that a little kid ran over to the box "Mommy mommy!! see kittens! See this one!! it's all black but have a white paw, pleasssee mom! can i get it? pleaseeee!!" she said and her mom nodded. Makako bowed "thank you very much!" Makako said as they left with the kitten. Makako smiled and so did Momo.

Makako singing

Majordownload

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:12 pm
Alison (Erin’s friend)

Alison looked at Momo and frowned and stuck her tongue at her. “Give me a break Alision, sometimes you act silly.” Alison’s man replied. “My woman Alison is training to be a vet when she get to college.” The man said. “Next time get the cats checked before giving them away.” Alison said. A red fur cat stuck its paw out at Alision and she picked up the kitty. “I choose you Mr. Bubbles.” Alison named the kitty. “Later youtube woman and lady.” Alison’s man said to Makako as youtube and Momo as lady.

Erin sent Makako a text message.
To: Makako

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:27 pm

Makako Yoshida

User Image

*Ipod*

My fav song

Makako singing
"if you need them check go get them check yourself! or dont take one if it such a big problem!!" Momo snerred angrily, but Makako bowed as they took a kittin "thank you for helping.." she said and Momo looked angrily on her "Dont thank her!!" "she is helping out, so the least i can is say thank you.." Makako said and looked on her, Momo sighed deeply "Just because they are rich they think they can buy everything!! so freaking annoying" she said angrily and started to copid them "Ohh ~ you dont need to worry about that i just buy it! OHHH see i broke a nail, doesn't matter i just buy a new one!! Oh you dont have a dress dont worry i just buy you a new one!! OH you dont have a house, dont worry i buy you one!! OH my you dont have a butler dont worry you can have mine!! Oh i dont need your money, because im soo good!! BLA BLA BLA!!" Momo said and makako giggled "Momo pull it together and help me find a new home to the rest of the kittens.." Makako said and Momo sighed "yeah.." Makako then discovred that she had gotten a message from Erin, she frowned as she saw what she had writen "i just told her that i dont have any money.." Makako muttered and wrote back "sorry can't.." she worte and just send it. She then returned to finding the kittens a home, and after a few hours as it was getting dark they were done, exept for one kitten. "i take that one!" Momo said and picked the gray cat up and pat it "i guess we are all done then.." Makako said and smiled and Momo nodded "want to get someething to eat?" Momo asked "i can pay if you.." "No! no its fine.. let us just find a cheap place please.." "of coures Makako!" She said and giggled as she took her hand. They walked down in the city and found their fav and cheapst place. They brought some food and started to walk home to Makako "it smell so good! im soo hungry! Momo said and Makako giggled and nodded.

Majordownload

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:49 pm
Erin Varlom

User Image
User Image

MP3:

"Erin responded to Makako's text.

To: Makako

Message: Its free, the plaza is holding the event for one week but okay.

Message: Look Makako honey its not how big my pockets are, its my infinite desire to provide for people when I wana give them stuff and soon your friends as well. You have one thoughtful girlfriend and the world im a blessing they inherited when I was born. Please Makako except my gifts your hurting me, that’s who I am.
(Sent)

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces