Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
A dragon's last hope Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count Justice

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:43 pm
Raz nodded as then walked up to the little sheep and gently picked her up placing her on his shoulder. "Here you go, thought it would be nice to get you a good view." He then looked at the lizard as he walked closer to him placing his other hand on his shoulder. "Even if you could pay, I wouldn't let you haha." He then kept walking with Yuvia on his shoulder, soon looking up at her. "Comfy up there sweetie?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chi walked with her as he looked down at her sighing. "You know, it is nice to run into somebody that don't ask for anything in return." He then looked at her smiling and placed his hand on the handle of his sword. "Do you at least want to know why I need to get up to the temple?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:53 pm
Kat looked up to the dragon. "Only if you want to tell me."  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:24 pm
The lizard didnt turn to Raz but instead smirked, "Well you'd have to fight me then, because my people find it disrespectful if someone purchased anything for us, that is unless it was an act of love or of thanks." he said placing his hand on his blade's handle, just to give Raz the message.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:39 pm
Chi looked down at Kat as he then looked up at the temple, which only yhe tower on it could be seen. "I am going there..... for lack of a better world.... to die." He then looked back down at her with saddness in his face in eyes.

Raz kept walking as he kept the sheep on his shoulder. "Well If we had to fight abuot it, I would not hold any punches my good friend." He then patted his shoulder and started to walk ahead of him. He then looked up at the sheep smiling as he did. "So, want to be let down or do you like it up there?"  

Count Justice

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:52 pm
Kat looked up to the dragon in surprise and shock. "B-But why? What ever for?" She asked putting a comforting hand on to the others arm.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:02 pm
Chi looked at her smiling when he felt her hand on his arm. He then sighed as he looked ahead of him. "It is because of my blood, it has cause people to do crazy things." He then thought abuot what he said and then just shook his head again. "It has healing powers and people would do anything to get it, even kill for it."  

Count Justice

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:44 pm
"People will do just about anything for wealth and health." Kat said sadly looking up the trail. She was sad that he felt he had to die. "Well i guess if it is your choice I will lead you to it." She said  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:13 am
User Image
Yuvia was happily enjoying her walk until Raz swoop her off the floor and placed her on his shoulder. The sheep froze out of fear, since the act was unexpected and just sat there until her body was ready to move again. At the first question, the sheep couldn't even answer. She was too embarrasssed and shy. She listened to the two men as they talked about possibly fighting over who was going to pay. When the tiger asked her if she wanted to come down, she thought about it for a moment and shook her head, 'yes'. Not that riding on his shoulder wasn't fun, but it was just too awkard for her.

((srry I haven't been on sweatdrop ))  

Soarsa

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:00 pm
The lizard looked at Raz again and gave a nod, "Neither would I, speaking of fighting why not some time we spar, I havent had a good fight in years." he said bringing his hadn up and tightening it into a fist as a gesture of how eager he was to fight.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:43 pm
Name:
Suguni Odori
DOB:
June, 11th
Bio:
Suguni was born into an elite clan of assassins, from birth he was taught to fight, and defend himself. As he grew up he didn't gain the muscles that others did, his lithe form having advantages of its own. Being frail, he learned to dodge rather fast, practicly dancing around his opponents. Once he'd grown strong enough to fend for himself, thoughts of far away places, and adventure filled his head, eventually he left for a life of his own. As of late he's heard that dragons have become rather valuable this would give him a great chance to test his skills again, even more so to earn himself a bit of spending money.
Equipment:
Six long golden blades with curved tips in the sleeves of his apparel, three in each. Despite this he still manages to move with catlike grace.
Dozens of throwing needles are also concealed amongst the folds of his clothing
Picture:
User Image

Dorasagi

Powerhungry Demigod

Soarsa

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:29 am
User Image
Yuvia decided to climb down the tiger's shoulders before he could have a say. As she did, her feet naturally stomped on the ground rather easily. There must have been some form of mountain goat; she kid to herself. The sheep wanted to follow Firion and perhaps have a chat with him, since he was rather new and she didn't know much about him. He was rather odd like Raz, but that was something she was starting to like in both of them. Catching up to the lizard, Yuvia asked, "So...once we reach town and had something to eat, what do you plan to do?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:06 pm
Chi nodded as he then looked down at her smiling. "Thank you for helping me with this." He then thought of something, something he could do to get out of deing but making his blood not as powerfull. "I hate to ask, but there is one other thing you can do for me."

Raz smiled as he watched the little sheep climb down him and then went to keep up with them. He looked at the lizard and shook his head as he walked. "I am going to have to say no to that sparing, I need not waste my enegry on a fight that doesnt need to happen." He then kept walking as he looked down at the sheep, he thought it was cute how she wanted to know so much.  

Count Justice

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:04 am
kat smiled, "What else may i help you with?" She asked  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:29 pm
Chi looked down at her and pulled out a scroll handing it too her. In it was a picture of a root like item. "It is a root called dragon root, if I cna find it I can do this without killing myself. The thing is, that I don't know where to find it." He then looked at her as he waited for what she would say.  

Count Justice

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers