Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
A Secret Winter Love Story (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:18 pm
User Image

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Aaron Shirakawa

xxx

Aaron looked at Julia and spoke. "Well being lesbian is okay for me, I did meet you." Aaron said. The train stopped and eventually Aaron got on, the train eventually went into the city and she got off the train and went into the city. "Hmm, I still have no clue as to why you brought me outside." Aaron said. "Love, kissing, in bed together today and outside, I got nothing to add up." Aaron said and then started sobbing.

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:48 pm
Julia looked at Aaron and spoke once she was done."It's alright for me to because I also got to meet someone as amazing as you."she said. She watched as the train stopped and eventually got on with Aaron and sat with her as the train left and went to the city. She got off along along with Aaron once it reached the inside of the city. "Well I wanted to spend time with you by going shopping together."she said. "Am happy to hear that you love kissing in bed earlier today and outside, well I think I do honey it means I love you a lot." she said as she kissed Aaron passionately to help make her feel better.

Julia looked at Aaron and spoke. "Please honey don't cry I don't want to see you cry because it makes me sad to see you sad and I'll do anything I can to see your beautiful smile back on your lovely face no matter what it is."she said.

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:31 am
Erin looked at Julia and spoke. “Crying know, sobbing because I’m clueless.” Erin said. “What store you have in mind?” Erin asked.

((Writers block))  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:37 am
Julia looked at Aaron and listened to her than spoke." But why are sobbing because your clueless."she asked. "Hmm how about we go to the toystore and get some cute and soft plushed animals."she said as she held Aaron's hand and walked with her to the toystore.  

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:15 am
User Image

Aaron Shirakawa

xxx

Aaron looked at Julia and spoke. "Okay plush toys, but if I find a bunny girl suit I am buying." Erin said. She grabbed Julia's hand and went to the store. A while later Erin found some rabbit ears and put them on. "Rawr! I'm the scary bunny girl fear me or I will um eat your brains!" Erin shouted. She grabbed Julia's head and started making hissing noises on her skull.

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:16 am
Julia looked at Aaron and listened to her than spoke." Alright besides I think you would look cute in bunny ears."she said. She watched as Aaron grabbed her hand and went into the store with her.

A while later Julia watched as Aaron had found some rabbit ears and put them on and heard her shout that she was a scary bunny girl and to fear her or she was going to eat her brains. She felt Aaron grab her head and heard her starting to make hissing noises on her skull. Julia saw a fluffy kitty tail and put it on. "Meow am a kitty and going to defeat this bunny girl."she said.

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:12 am
Aaron started laughing as Julia played with her. "Oh no a cat, run rabbit run!" Aaron said with a high pitch tone of voice and then started laughing.Aaron found some cat ears and then she put it on Julia's head. "I'm going to call you Mumu kitty." Aaron said.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:41 am
Julia looked at Aaron and smiled. "Cat chase."she said. She watched as Aaron found some cat ears and put them onto her head. She laughed a bit and spoke. "Alright honey."she said as she found a bunny tail and put it on Aaron and spoke. "I think am going to call you kawii bunny."she said as she lightly kissed Aaron the cheek.  

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:58 am
User Image

Aaron Shirakawa

xxx

Aaron looked at Julia and laughed. "Not fair miss kitty got miss rabbit." Aaron said, she smiled and kissed Julia on the forehead. "How about after this we go to the hot springs, I heard they renovated every thing?" Aaron asked.

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:16 am
User Image

Julia looked at Aaron and giggled. "Rabbit let her guard down and kitty decided to pounce on miss rabbit.'she said. She smiled at Aaron once she kissed her on the forehead. "Sounds nice alright honey.'she said as grabbed Aaron's bunny ears and tail and her kitty ears and tail and went up to the front desk and paid for them.  

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:32 am
User Image

Aaron Shirakawa

xxx

Aaron looked at Julia remove the stuff and brought them. Outside Aaron grabbed onto Julia's waist and walked with her. "You know honey I'm not sure if today is mixed bath or not, I don't care because I'm with the person my butt belongs to." Aaron said. She pulled out her digital camera and then bent over and gave Julia a long kiss on the lips and had the camera take a snapshot of them. She put the camera away and then hugged Julia and then kept on walking. "Lets see,oh gash I hope my fans don't want me to advertise products again, tired of ..."Welcome to Sportsmade drinks it will make you cute and handsome yay Sportsmade." Aaron said.

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:27 am
User Image

Once outside Julia looked at Aaron and giggled as she felt Aaron grab her waist and walk with her. "Agreed honey."she said. She watched as Aaron pulled out her digital camera and then bent over and gave her a long kiss on the lips. 'Mmm."she said as Aaron had the camera take a snapshot of them. She hugged Aaron well walking with her. "If you don't want to you don't have to advertise for them honey perhaps I can persuade them to allow you to just spend time with me without any interruptions."she said.  

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:59 am
User Image

Aaron Shirakawa

xxx

Aaron looked at Julia and smiled. "Well Julia okay, better spend time as your lover any day, I'm getting all fuzzy and blushing inside knowing whats in store for me." Aaron said.

A while later Aaron held Julia's hand blushing looking up. "A lovers hot bath day, I-I am well don't know what to say, I-I'm to shy to go in Mr. Spa house." Aaron said while really turning pink in the face. Aaron nervously played with her hair and without even realizing it she moved her thighs around in a nervous condition.

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:26 am
User Image

Julia looked at Aaron and smiled back at her. " You just made me feel like a kitty who is looking to pour their love onto it's owner.'she said.

A while later Julia was holding Aaron's hand and looked at Aaron and saw she was blushing and listened to her then spoke. "Yep, why so shy honey?"she asked as she saw Aaron's face really turn pink and then watched as she nervously played with her hair. She felt Aaron's thigh moving in a rather nervous condition. She moved closer to Aaron and kissed her. "Its alright honey there's no need to be nervous."she said.

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:58 am
User Image

Aaron Shirakawa

xxx

Aaron looked at Julia and those wide eye pupils of hers started shaking as Julia kissed her. When Julia was done Aaron's face looked like she was in a love trance kind of, her blushing and her nervousness started vanishing as she held Julia hand. "You are my female Romeo, Im still amazed how you can calm me down, I fit your Juliet boo perfectly." Aaron said. She walked inside the bath house letting go of Julia's hand after she hugged Julia again

User Image
User Image
User Image

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out