Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
I thought you were a cat! 1x1 taken Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:19 pm
L2453

User Image

Sky smiled, "Well it looks good, and I'm sure it tastes just as good," She took the remote, "okay then, and thanks." She told him, turned on the tv, and began to flip through the channels. As she changed the channels, she took a bite of the omelet, it was even better than she thought, "Wow, this is really good, I never thought guys could cook this good."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:33 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce smiled and blushed a bit at her comment about his cooking. "When you live alone for a while you get better at things like that." he said as he look a bite of his omelet. Bryce then looked at the tv as he continued to eat while keeping his ears open to anything Sky had to say. He wanted to add 'unless you want to die by your own cooking.' but thought it was better to just not say something like that. The memory of him first cooking made him chuckle. Guess he had gotten better over the years.

Fallen Angel Accalia

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:03 pm
L2453

User Image

"I suppose you're right" she took another bite, "um... Bryce can I ask you something?" Sky asked him, though she didn't look directly at him, she couldn't bring herself to do it. She wasn't going to ask about last night, but curiosity got the better of her judgement, Sky now knew what they meant by, "curiosity killed the cat."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:22 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce glanced at her after swallowing his small bite of food and nodded before replying with a small smile "Sure. You can ask me anything." with that he put another small piece of food in his mouth and chewed happily, not realizing his old purring booted up and was going off like crazy.

Fallen Angel Accalia

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:11 pm
L2453

User Image

Sky heard Bryce purring, and she smiled a bit, placing her plate on the small table next to the bed, she then asked, "I wanted to ask about last night, did I... cuddle up to you?" Something in her mind told her that waking up in his arms had something to do with her, and because of her curious nature, Sky needed to know, even if she didn't like the answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:22 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce looked at her with a light blush as he swallowed his piece of omelet. With a small smile he nodded and said "Yeah...you did...do you not like it?" He didn't know why she would ask him that but his heart beat rather quicker than expected when she asked...although he still told her the truth.

Fallen Angel Accalia

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:33 pm
L2453

User Image

"No, it's not that, I actually like it; but I only asked because I wanted to know, that's all," a small smile pulled at her lips, "so what about you? Did you like it?" Sky asked, blushing a bit as she did. So she cuddled with him, even if she was asleep when it happened, Sky was happy that it did.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:14 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce blushed even more as he sat the half eaten food across from him as he got up and walked over to Sky, sitting next to her as he looked her in the eyes and said with a smile "Yes...I enjoyed it a lot." with that he placed some strayed hair behind her ear before adding with a chuckle "Hoped I kept you warm."

Fallen Angel Accalia

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:41 pm
L2453

User Image

Blushing still, Sky looked Bryce in the eyes as well, and said, "Actually, you did, enough that I slept like the kitten I am, and enough that I completely forgot about the thunderstorm." Her heart was pounding against her chest, with Bryce so close to her, Sky was tempted to lean in and give him a kiss, but she held back, unsure of what would happen if she did.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:53 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce smiled and scooted closer, blushing as he did. Placing his hand on Sky's he said "I'm happy I was able to do that." The young man gave a small chuckle before leaning in and giving Sky a kiss. Why had he done it? He didn't even plan on kissing her but giving her a hug...was it his age old instinct that kicked in and made him? All of these questions ran through his head but he didn't care as he kept his lips pressed against hers for a few more seconds.

Fallen Angel Accalia

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:12 pm
L2453

User Image

Sky was caught off guard by the sudden kiss, her eyes wide with astonishment, but soon closed as she let the kiss wash over her. It was a magical moment for Sky, she had never been kissed before, and she wanted it to last forever; yet in the back of her mind, she knew it would be only a few seconds long.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:25 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce felt her relax after another second and decided to put his arm around her, pulling her in closer as he gave her a deeper, more passionate kiss before pulling back with a smile and red face, the tingling feeling still on his lips.

Fallen Angel Accalia

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:35 pm
L2453

User Image

Feeling his kiss grow more passionate, Sky put her arm around Bryce's neck, and kissed him back in the same manner he did to her. After he pulled away, she opened her eyes again, a smile on her lips; Sky wanted to say something, but her mind had gone blank from the kiss, which was the only thing that she was thinking of now. Sky then leaned into Bryce, her head rested gently on his chest, as she looked out the window, towards the sky.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce smiled as she rested her head on his chest, keeping his arms around her as she was happy. "Sky...I think I'm in love with you..." he said with a small blush on his face, mentally giving himself a slap for saying that so soon. What if she didn't feel about him the same way he did her? How would she react?!  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:14 pm
L2453

User Image

"I... think I love you too Bryce, no wait, I know I'm love with you. Don't ask me how I'm sure, because I can't answer that question, but I've never felt this way about any guy until now." Sky replied with a small giggle, as she laced her fingers through his, kissed him lightly on the cheek. Maybe her mind hadn't gotten over the first kiss, but Sky meant every word of what she had just said, she really in love with Bryce.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff