Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:34 pm
She ignored Eris, folding her arms. "Resurrect Milo Brennan. He was the embodiment of Fire before his death and stronger than my mother could ever be, as well as the only thing she fears. Bring him back, and you'll have a valuable ally." After finishing her proposal, she sank info an armchair, crossing her legs and looking well satisfied "What do you say, Erik?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:21 am
User Image

Erik glanced over his shoulder at Eris then at Kori. He closed his eyes and brought his fingers to his temples, rubbing them to calm himself down as the two continued speaking. Then he just got tired of it and opened his irritated emerald eyes. "Be quiet!" he snapped at the two, and when things got quiet he dug his hands into his coat pockets. "The embodiments and the people are nothing I've to worry about, at least soon." he murmured and, folding his arms behind his back, began walking down the hallways of the mansions, looking over to his left and right every few steps as if in search of something. "But I was just on my way to see two special embodiments, rulers of life, if you will, and I suppose it wouldn't hurt to revive this Milo fellow while I'm there." he sighed, his voice fading away as he got farther and farther from them.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:28 am
Eris gave an annoyed huff as she looked at him. "i'd love to stay and watch your work. but i'm afraid i have plans right now." she huffed, disappearing in a blackened flame.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:35 pm
User Image

"Yes, you have fun with that." he muttered with a bored look on his face before he finally found what he was looking for. "There you are." he smiled and walked down the hallway to his left, where a giant door waited through the ominous air.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:23 pm
letting out a long sigh, iris stepped out of the portal and looked around before turning to Ran-Lan as he stepped out behind her. "alright, where was it?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:56 pm
User Image

The silver mask sparkled from a distance as the red-haired man stepped out of the portal. "
Is this what you're looking for?" Erik chuckled as he held the mask up, leaning against the wall with a smug look on his face.

Ran-Lan turned and tensed up when he saw the other embodiment he had seen the prince with before. "You. What are you doing with the mask?" he demanded and got out his double golden blades.

"Oooh, how a sword. How absolutely terrifying." Erik cooed as he held his free arm out. Golden threads spun around his arms as he explained, "I used to think the ancient weapons were fairly powerful." The threads formed a type of ball in front of his arm. "Then I actually thought about it and got wise." His eyes narrowed and his smile darkened. "Guns are the only way to go." And just as he said that, the golden orb lengthened and transformed into a handgun with golden etchings curved around the hilt and the nozzle.

Ran-Lan took a step back when he saw the gun aimed at him, not because there was a gun aimed at him, but because of the gun itself. "Requiem..." he whispered the gun's name.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:03 pm
User Image
"so i see you've traded in your bow..." Iris sighed, shaking her head. "damned shame. i liked that thing." she sighed, standing in front of Ran-Lan. "give me the mask, Erik." she huffed, her eyes turning cold as the ring her own heir had given her glowed lightly on her hand.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:38 pm
User Image

"Oh no, I just altered it a bit. Modernized it, you could say." Erik smiled. "Now it's much more efficient, and good old Requiem didn't seem to complain at all!" he said with a dark grin aimed at Ran-Lan. He looked at Iris then smirked. "What, this little thing?" he asked as he held the mask up. "You know, it's so serious all the time, making plans of destroying life. So let's play a game. I'm in the mood for tag, and you're it." he smirked then took off towards the giant door waiting at the end of the hallway.

Ran-Lan clenched his jaw at the mention of his sister weapon and took off after Erik as soon as he ran off. He followed close behind the smirking embodiment, completely unaware of his plan. He was so bent on revenge, he had no idea where they were going. The air grew dense as they continued forward, and the door before them was much more massive than it looked off to the distance. Up close it was about thirty feet high, and fifteen feet wide. The arched columns above the door had many words above it, each character changing into a different one, from a new language to an untraceable design, every minute. Occasionally there would be a moment where one of the many words seemed to be readable like things like, 'Past', or 'Cursed'. Symbols of all kinds decorated the bare door, from ancient times to times nobody had even seen, and they glowed with different colors every few minutes.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:48 pm
User Image
iris gave a low grumble as she followed after them, the ring flashing a vivid blue before it grew and bent into a long staff with vine like things and stars growing out of the one end, a blade on the other end. her time staff. "you two are so in trouble..." she hissed, her eyes flashing a vivid red for a moment as she too neared the massive door.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:06 am
User Image

Erik glanced over his shoulder to see the two close behind. "That's right, just a little closer." he said then looked up at the upcoming door. He lifted his gun and took aim, closing his left eye and letting his right eye turn to its usual red. The slit pupil thinned for a second as he locked onto his target, then he fired the gun and watched a random bullet shoot out of the gun and slam against the door. A wave of light washed over the door for a moment and made it shudder, but nothing truly came into effect until Ran-Lan came into play. Erik looked over his shoulder again and smirked before he jumped high into the air right before Ran-Lan sank his sword into the area he was.
The sword sank into the door and a wave of light washed over the trembling door again. They symbols on the door pulsed several times, sending their own waves of energy through the slabs, the air around everyone grew much more intense and ancient, and by the time Erik landed on the ground and Ran-Lan pulled his sword out, the double doors opened.
The doors jolted for a second, releasing a wave of dirt. Then a bright, pure white light shined through the more the doors opened until it was nothing more than a blinding light revealed towards the trio, almost like an interpretation of how the Gates of Heaven would look to someone.
"Good boy." Erik smiled softly as he gazed at the open doors, his demonic eye changing back to green thanks to his new powers. He took a few steps forward then tossed the mask over his shoulder. "I don't need that anymore. Thanks for all your help." he smiled then walked into the light.
Ran-Lan gazed at the door and cursed under his breath as he realized what he had done, but there was nothing he could do now. The swordsman looked up when Erik tossed the mask into the air and quickly caught it then watched the man get engulfed in light. He knew that Erik was smart, but he had no idea how much of a mastermind he was. Ran-Lan looked at the door then at his mask then back at the door. He was torn. Should he go after Erik? Should he put the mask on now? Should he go back to Lord Bennacio?  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image
groaning loudly, iris grabbed the mask and turned to Ran-Lan. "if you put this on now, you won't be able to do much.... its up to you, come with me and follow erik or let Roy take over and put on the mask..." she huffed, pulling a hand through her hair. "if you put it on, i'm sending your a** back to help Akane. you know that, right?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:47 pm
"I recommend letting Roy take over," came Kori's reply from the shadows of the corner. Stepping out, she folded her arms in front of her chest, a sign that said "I have no weapons, but I can escape you just as easily as he did". Keeping her distance, Kori smiled softly, her black eyes turning dark blue for a split second. "He's too powerful. Wherever he is, you can't stop him yet. But let Roy take his position, and you might have a chance."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:11 pm
User Image

Ran-Lan stared at the mask and bit his lip. He could feel the overwhelming powers in the small item, and he knew that if those powers transferred to him that he would be more of a burden than any help. He looked up at the open door. And he had to know what Requiem's owner was doing. "I... I will accompany you." he told Iris quietly and hurried through the doors.
Past the door and its curtain of white was a white, spacial hallway. The walls seemed to have a moving design, almost as if there were no wall there, actually, just space. But down the walkway of the hallway were numerous doors, and occasionally it would look as if another door were flying through the walls/space.
As Ran-Lan ran into the hallway, struck by the entirely new space he had never even knew existed, he caught a brief glance of Erik walking down the hallway.
"Let's see..." Erik murmured as he casually strolled past a few doors, glancing at the names titled above each door as if he had been here many a times. Each door had a different title and a different appearance, such as one with the title of 'Christmas' with a Christmas tree shaped door, or 'Reflection/Alternate' with a mirror door. Just like the giant door that lead towards them all, each door's title had symbols of all types that changed every second, but whenever someone neared it the title would read in a language easiest to them.
Erik walked down the left side of the hallway, looking at many doors, but every now and then he would look at the door towards the end of the hallway. That door had chains around it and lurched every few minutes, there were pieces of wood nailed to it and faint scratch marks on whatever wasn't barred. The title above the door never changed, it stayed in English, and in scrawny, bloody letters it read, 'Cursed'.
He was tempted greatly to open it, but he had to restrain himself, for right now he had important things to worry about. As he got under control, he stopped in front of one door and looked at it, smiling as he found the one he was looking for. It was a lavish, white door, with golden swirls decorating the edges. In bright, golden glowing letter, the title read, 'Heaven'.
Erik glanced to the side to see Ran-Lan and the others chasing after him. He merely smiled invitingly at them then slipped through the very door.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:21 am
User Image
"don't let the door hit ya on the way out sweet cheeks." Iris huffed as she turned. "oh, and your mother says hi." she tossed over her shoulder as she went into the door, not caring much as it closed behind her.
her eyes burning with annoyance, the young elemental made her way towards erik. damn Chrisoto. and damn Chaos, too. they'd said she wouldn't have to babysit!

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:03 am
Erik walked through the clouds that now covered the ground and gazed around at the people with wings that walked around casually. Heaven was just like everyone described it to be, clouds everywhere, castle to a distance, the sun in the background with light shining everywhere. How predictable. The only difference was a large building to the very right that Erik immediately knew had everyone's personal Heaven in it. He looked to his left and his slit pupil thinned to look farther than most found possible, where he saw gates connecting to different religious Heavens, from Buddhism to Hindu. At the very center of the entire land, where all the gates met, was a giant wheel. The wheel looked very much like some kind of gameshow wheel, only there were millions of slots with constantly changing scenarios on each slot like, 'Millionaire 40200' or 'Hobo 85.78', and when someone got a slot title, the angel on duty would pull out a sheet that most likely had every detail about that certain slot. To put it simply, that was the Wheel of Reincarnation.
But that wasn't why Erik was there. He gently pushed past a few other angels and people until he found him. Standing in the midst of a group of angels, giving them orders on how to excersize, was Damian Jeremy Foster, older and still so fit.

User Image

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces