Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
➽ b r a v e ★ (1 x 1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:24 pm
[[ Hey. Sorry for this not so advanced notice but I will be having surgery tonight. Tomorrow and Friday will be spent in recovery. So, Friday evening I will attempt to post. I feel really bad, but fear not I will return. I have not abandoned.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:37 pm
[Oh, it's okay! Good luck in your surgery, and I hope all goes well!!]  

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDedric Smyth

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx That pang of sadness struck his heart again. No one would care if she came home. Dedric coughed. "If it isn't too forward... I would like to say, I would be awfully sad if you didn't show up to school."

A breeze ruffled through, and if the smells of the forest around them hadn't shifted, Dedric would've never noticed.
As he looked back he noticed Violet shiver. Quickly he shrugged off his "very sexy and modern sport coat", as Elaine had put it, and handed it over to Violet. "Wouldn't want you to catch a cold." Was his mumbled reasoning.

Dedric was a naturally calm person, but being around his soulmate again made him very self conscious. Was he moving to fast? Was he scaring her away? Did she still love him?

The last question was a given, because he felt it, but it didn't stop him from worrying about it. Through the bond, and his mini inner rant, he felt a sense of resolution but about what he wasn't sure. What was Violet planning?

Those thoughts vanished once she grabbed his hand. And instant warmth spread throughout his body and a goofy smile graced his face. He would see anything Violet wanted, follow her anywhere. He was sure a comment like that would definitely scare her off, so he kept it to himself and followed.

Ducking and weaving through the forest, half keeping an eye out for vampires and other scary things that liked lurking in forests, Dedric followed. When they finally arrived Dedric took in his surroundings and assessed the treehouse in front of them.

"Do I wanna go in? As long as it is stable," He paused and pretended to scrutinize the tree house, "I suppose." He looked over an smirked at her to alert her he was just teasing, before yanking Violet to the entrance.

"Let's go."

[[OoC: ]]

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:49 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

violet lee pierre

User Image

Violet kept replaying Dedric's earlier comment through her head, as she pulled his jacket tighter around herself. He's be sad if she didn't show up at school, but why? He didn't know her, he didn't know a thing about her. She couldn't help but revel in the feel of the butterflies fluttering around in her stomach. The hand that held Dedric's was warm, and she didn't want to let go of his. So she didn't. She would make these moments her best. She'd make these moments the ones that she'd never forget for the rest of her night. Usually Violet was quite reserved when it came to boys, she learned to stay away from them. But she was drawn to Dedric. She didn't understand the feelings that he provoked, and that almost scared her, but it also excited her. It only takes a second for a person to develop a crush. Well that's what she read on the internet anyway. Vi glanced over at Dedric, just looking at him sent her butterflies off. She looked away from him with a smile.

As long as it's stable? "It's stable enough for me. But you are kinda big.. maybe you should wait out here." She teased, poking his arm. She smiled, and followed him forward. She reluctantly released his hand, and started climbing up the wooden boards attached to a second tree that was very close to her tree house. They looked like stairs spiraling around the tree. She was half way up when she looked down at Dedric. "I hope you can climb." She said with a smile, before pulled herself to the top of her stairs. She balanced on to wooden pegs, and reached out to pull herself onto the deck of the house. She stood up straight, and looked around. She loved the seclusion and privacy that the tree house gave her. She had asked her father to put electricity in the house so that she'd have light. She pushed through the door, and flipped a switch, turning on a few dim lights that illuminated her little area. There were two bean bag chairs with pillows, and a little mattress in the corner with pillows and a blanket. There were numerous books on a few shelves built onto the wall. She had a radio, and some CD's. There were a bunch of stuffed animals piled in a corner. They were mainly stuffed bears, and rabbits. She knew that this was a sad attempt to create a loving environment for herself. She sighed, and ran a hand through her curly hair.

〔o 〕 〔o 〕 〔c 〕
^_^ tree house
inside tree house
party

User Image

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:00 am
[[I'll be gone for the next five days, I'm going to North Carolina with my best friend. I'll try to get on as much as possible, but I'm not sure if his Aunt has internet at her house. : p ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:35 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓ Dedric chuckled at Violet. "Oh so she does know how to take a joke." He was referring to her very upset dealing with him earlier in the morning. He wasn't hurt; confused a little, but he knew there was a good reason.

"You hope I can climb?" dedric said with a laugh. Once Violet looked away he took a running leap and jumped into the treehouse. Once again he took in his environment. It was very pretty in here. The place felt like a home.

"Man, you mind if I just live here." He said as a joke. As of now he just lived with Elaine and his brother. Two bedrooms. Though he could afford more they were saving up for their next big move when they hopefully had four instead of three.

"You up for playing a game?" he asked with a smirk plopping down on a beanbag. "Twenty questions,essentially." Dedric knew it was cliche but it was a game he played with Claudia when he wished to get to know her.

[[OoC: have fun! Sorry for the short response, I am on major pain killers and I didn't want to ramble. So I cut myself off, ]]

User ImageUser Image  

I Speak Books

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:14 pm

violet lee pierre

User Image

Violet plopped down onto her mattress, and pulled off her green shoes to reveal purple socks. She set her shoes neatly aside, and watched Dedric look at her little abode. "No way, build your own tree house, cuz this ones mine!" She smiled, and pulled a blue stuffed bear in to her grasp, pulling at the white bow around his neck. She smiled, remembering the memory behind this little guy. Her attention turned to Dedric when he suggested they play a game. She perked up and nodded. "twenty questions?" It couldn't hurt. It was a way to pass the time until the party was over, and it was a way to get to know Dedric. She was about to nod her head when she felt a strong sense of deja vu.

Wanna play a game? Violet and Dedric sat in a grassy field. Her dress was long and peach in color. She always hated the color but her mother insisted she wore it, saying it matched her. She did not think so. 'What kind of game?' Dedric smiled at her, and touched her cheek. 'Twenty questions?' She pondered it for a moment, before nodding. 'Sure, what could it hurt?' Violet snapped back to reality with a confused expression. She shook her head, furrowing her eyebrows. "you... you go first." she mumbled, trying to make sense of what just happened.

〔o 〕 〔o 〕 〔c 〕
^_^ ahh internet sucks here Dx. But here's my crappy post for now. I'm on my phone so this absolutely sucks. Haha but oh well. I'll deal with it so this can move forward!
tree house
inside tree house
party

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:39 pm
I am back! c:  

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:45 pm
[[Sweet. I will have the means to post tonight. Tomorrow night at the latest. I'll get your profile in by Sunday evening/morning. Welcome back. ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓ This was going to be exciting being here with Violet. All of his anger had been forgotten though he wondered how his brother was faring. Dedric was well aware that he had screwed up but he just lost it after Violet had. It just happened. He focused his attention back on her when she spoke.

"Build my own? Why build my own when I could just lay siege to your castle, my fair lady?" He laughed and focused on the bear. It was mighty cute.

Dedric took a deep breath from the chair he sat in and smiled brightly when she agreed to his game. "Oh goody. I love this game." His brain was already trying to turn out questions he could ask. Should he start out easy and hope they had time for more in depth conversation? It seemed the safest way to do things.

When he came out of his ponderings it seemed she was just coming out of her own. It seemed she was perplexed by something. He wanted to ask what but that would be a waste of a question, seeing as how he was now going first.

Thinking for a moment he picked out a question. "I take it that rather unpleasant girl back at the party was your sister. Is she always that spoiled? She seems very different from you. You seriously have the same bloodline?" His ranting made him laugh. "I'm sorry that was two questions."

[[OoC: Okay, I'll put the color in later when I have the patience to do it. ]]

User ImageUser Image  

I Speak Books

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:12 pm

violet lee pierre

User Image

Violet liked Dedric. He was funny, sweet, charming, and handsome. It only took a day for her to fall in love with his laugh, or the way he smiled. He was a little persistent too. He even joined the same dance class as she did. And that was not a coincidence. But she wasn't about to call him out about it. She had to wonder though, why exactly was he attracted to her. She wasn't as pretty, or popular as her annoying little sister. So what exactly was it? Was he really so charming, and nice, or was it just an act. Maybe he had already joined forces with Avery, and was trying to embarrass Vi in front of everyone. Why was she trusting him so easily? He was just another guy... No he's not.. A voice deep within Violet's mind answered her thoughts. Startled, she tried to grasp at the voice, but it was already gone. So he wasn't just another boy. According to that voice anyway. Violet brought herself out of her confused brain when Dedric asked the first question.

She sighed, and ran a hand through her hair. "Yes, Avery is my little sister. She gets whatever she wants whenever she wants. No matter who she's hurting in the process." She said that with a huff. Soon, Ava would take Dedric away, and she'd be alone once again. We're not alike in anyway possible. I'm pretty sure she's turned everyone in the school against me." She laughed when he did, reveling in the sound of it. She quirked an eyebrow, and smiled. "That only means I get to ask you two questions." She looked up, and put her pointer finger on her chin, thinking for a moment. She decided she'd start simple, before getting to the tougher questions. "So, Dedric. What brings you to our boring little Georgia Town?" She asked, pulling Dedric's jacket around her tighter. She never really understood why people moved to her little town. There was nothing to do, it was a very boring place to be. Most people had lived here their whole lives, and that's why the town was still populated. She thought of a second question to ask, since Dedric owed her two. "I met Sebastian and Elaine earlier, are you close with them?" She asked longingly. She wanted desperately to be a part of something. To be a part of a real family that actually loved her. Her parents rarely spoke to her, and Avery made it her goal to make Vi's life a living nightmare.

〔o 〕 〔o 〕 〔c 〕
c:
party

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓ Dedric nodded and took in all the information he was given. "That sounds like a lot of people I know. I don't really like them. They are all leeches, so to speak." Demons, shapeshifters, even the vampires in the kitchen all similar to Violet's sister. All equally off putting. Then Violet said something interesting. "That isn't true. I would definitely not join forces with her." He laughed. "Her voice is that nails on chalk board sound and I would kill her in seconds." Kill her and drink her blood. It would be a waste if he commited murder for nothing. Of course he left the latter statements off the official twenty questions record.

"Go ahead ask away. I have all night." He leaned back in his chair and listened for the questions. It was cute the way she thought. It brought a smile to his face, after all these years finally something familiar.

"I came here looking for something. I've found it and it requires my full attention, so I enrolled in school and my family moved here." He thought for a moment. "I kind of like it here anyway. Much different from slum city life. More my speed. I'm an old man at heart." Dedric patted his chest over his heart and sat in wait for the next question. It took him by surprise she brought up Sebastian.

"Oh yes, they told me. You were apparently very curt with them. It hurt old Sebby's feelings. He isn't used to people snubbing him." Was he close with them? Well when you get as old as they were and all your friends die, it sort of throws you together.

"Well yeah, me and Sebastian have always been very close. Best friends from the time he was born. Our parents died and we moved around a lot." He was sort of condensing their lives and improvising some parts. He had to think carefully about what to reveal just yet. "Then he met Elaine not too long ago on our way here. Her parents didn't like us too much and she chose him over her family. Long story short, she is eighteen and lives with us in our little crappy apartment." Dedric took a deep breath and smiled. That was a lot of talking even for him. Of course being around Claudia always did that to him, word vomit was a side effect.

"So that is my life in three minutes. Now it's my turn!" Tapping his chin just as he had, Dedric came up with the perfect question. "Will you," He paused for dramatic effect, a smirk firmly planted on his face, "Go on a date with me tomorrow night?" Mentally crossing his fingers he waited again for an answer.

[[OoC: Okay off to do my profile, it'll be in by the end of the day. I am taking care of my grandma for a month and she likes to make me the errand boy. Today's agenda: Shopping. ]]

User ImageUser Image  

I Speak Books

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:11 pm

violet lee pierre

User Image

Violet internally danced for joy at his statement. Finally, someone else that didn't like Avery. She smiled brightly, her brown eyes twinkling. When he answered her question, she pondered it. What exactly was he looking for. Maybe she'd ask him that later. She guessed it was pretty nice here, considering other places that were downright disgusting. She laughed at his next answer. "I just wasn't in a good mood earlier. Avery told everyone a few things I didn't like.. you can tell him I'm sorry though." She grinned, and shifted on her mattress. She envied Dedric. He had someone, no, he had two people. Always there, they'd always have his back. She pulled her knees up to her chest, and hugged them. Her cherry red jeans were tight against her hips, and rather uncomfortable. But she ignored the feeling, and listened to Dedric talk about Sebastian and Elaine. She wished that what Elaine went through could happen to her. To be whisked away by your knight in shining armor. She sighed longingly, she wouldn't even care where they lived, as long as she was with that certain someone.. far away from her terrible little family.

Violet perked up, ready to answer his question. She laughed at him, as he copied her. His finger tapping his chin as he thought. She found it cute. Her heart sped up slightly as she anticipated his question. "Will you." She leaned closer, she almost knew the end to the question. Go on a date with me tomorrow night?" He finished. Her heart sped up, and she fought to keep a straight face. "Hmmm, I don't know. I'm not really into 'older men'." She said, grinning. "But, since your cute, I guess I will." She smiled, stretching out her legs. "Where are you going to take me? Oh crap.. that was a question." She sighed dramatically, that was not what she had planned to ask, but whatever. It worked for now. She smiled at Dedric, and suddenly couldn't wait for tomorrow. Joy leaped within her, she was actually going on a date! With Dedric. "This will be my first date ever, so you better make it memorable." She said, smiling. This was turning into a pretty good night.

〔o 〕 〔o 〕 〔c 〕
Shopping for grandma, that's always fun. d:
party

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓ Dedric grinned back at Violet. "I will be sure to send him your apologies." Inside he was laughing. It was really fun seeing his broher's reaction. Even way back when she was very pleasant to him. It took im off guard. Though Dedric didn't know why, he wasn't expecting an exact replica. Though Violet was pretty gosh dang perfect. Just a few differences here and there. But that is to be expected, the times have changed. He came back to her sigh and he gave her a sympathetic look. "You can always come by our place. I am sure Elaine would love to have a female after school companion. She told me just yesterday the testosterone was suffocating." He offered her a shrug. As if it wasn't a big deal, like they hadn't technically just met.

"Older men are more mature." He waggled his eyebrows a bit before laughing at her next statement. "Cute, huh? Seeing my dance skills must have really changed your mind from this morning."

Shaking his head he said, "The location of which our date will be is to remain a secret. But, the dress code is casual. And it's not so easy to control yourself is it?" Dedric laughed and pulled out his very expensive looking phone as it buzzed. Sebastian and Elaine were getting restless. He quickly texted them to leave and he would run home. Maybe get a snack. Looking back up his eyes softened and he nodded. "Not cliche dinner and a movie. Wow factor here we come. Maybe I should ask Sebastian about where you want to go, you always did go to him with that stuff." Dedric faded out at the end of his sentance as he realized the word vomit as it spewed. He clamped his mouth shut and closed his eyes tight as if he could just reclaim the words. "I mean, where is your dream date exactly?" He tried to recover via distraction.

[[OoC: It's always a joy. ]]

User ImageUser Image  

I Speak Books

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out