Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dredges Bar and Inn (All Welcome, All Enjoyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:28 pm
RockRiver001

Judas Neige

Dragon Queen Seirya

((Didn't Zero already introduce himself?))
Grey kept smiling and shook Zero's hand.
"So, which git do you think is going to win the fight?" he said as he gestured to Velmont and Kerandi.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:30 pm
[quote="Rockriver001"
Once the glass shattered the orca quickly stood up and grabbed his bullwhip in his hand and cracked it in the air as a loud "crack" noise was heard through the bar, "All right, I'm sick of letting things pass by now!" Velmont yelled out pulling his arm back and whipping his bullwhip towards Kerandi.

Wraith almost laughed at the glass shattering infront of Velmont before she noticed him standing up as a threat, she ignored it, it wasnt quiet her fight, besides, she could use some entertainment at the moment at the moment.
Kerandi smiled as he slowly spun slowly his mace coming out from the crater in the wooden floor, splintered wood falling from the dull iron protrusions. "So you finally take insult do you? it took all of ever, and i''ve already put your table and glass back together if you've noticed or not." the mace slowly came up in his right hand to rest on his sholder while the left hand pointed to the newer looking table. " all in all i think its a improvement.. cleaner if i do say. i dont understand why your all in a tiffy anyhow, i already said i was sorry." kerandi walked slowly to stand but two paces away from the orca. "Plus my good warrior.. you don't know who.. or really what your messing with. don't play with fire unless you want to get burned, or well in your case, turned into deep fried sushi." he lifted his left hand in a placating gesture "though its not like we couldn't still be friends."  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:36 pm
Gammawolf99
RockRiver001

Judas Neige

Dragon Queen Seirya

((Didn't Zero already introduce himself?))
Grey kept smiling and shook Zero's hand.
"So, which git do you think is going to win the fight?" he said as he gestured to Velmont and Kerandi.

(Did he? Oh, well ignore the second one then.)

"In truth. I haven't the slightest. But I think the Orc a might be victorious." Zero replied, shrugging his shoulders as he watched the said creature. "Then again...." he added, trailing off. 'I have no idea." he finished.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:41 pm
Judas Neige
[quote="Rockriver001"
Once the glass shattered the orca quickly stood up and grabbed his bullwhip in his hand and cracked it in the air as a loud "crack" noise was heard through the bar, "All right, I'm sick of letting things pass by now!" Velmont yelled out pulling his arm back and whipping his bullwhip towards Kerandi.

Wraith almost laughed at the glass shattering infront of Velmont before she noticed him standing up as a threat, she ignored it, it wasnt quiet her fight, besides, she could use some entertainment at the moment at the moment.

Kerandi smiled as he slowly spun slowly his mace coming out from the crater in the wooden floor, splintered wood falling from the dull iron protrusions. "So you finally take insult do you? it took all of ever, and i''ve already put your table and glass back together if you've noticed or not." the mace slowly came up in his right hand to rest on his sholder while the left hand pointed to the newer looking table. " all in all i think its a improvement.. cleaner if i do say. i dont understand why your all in a tiffy anyhow, i already said i was sorry." kerandi walked slowly to stand but two paces away from the orca. "Plus my good warrior.. you don't know who.. or really what your messing with. don't play with fire unless you want to get burned, or well in your case, turned into deep fried sushi." he lifted his left hand in a placating gesture "though its not like we couldn't still be friends."

Velmont made a low growl, "No more apologizes!" Velmont said since he had just about taken more than enough as he swung his whip at Kerandi.

Wraith smiled, "Bartender!" She said with a loud voice as he walked over to her and she handed him $10, "My bet says the orca goes down in 2 minutes." She said as the bartender grabbed her bet before she turned and watched the fight.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:48 pm
Rockriver001

Velmont made a low growl, "No more apologizes!" Velmont said since he had just about taken more than enough as he swung his whip at Kerandi.

Wraith smiled, "Bartender!" She said with a loud voice as he walked over to her and she handed him $10, "My bet says the orca goes down in 2 minutes." She said as the bartender grabbed her bet before she turned and watched the fight.

Kerandi spun effortlessly to the left his right hand pulling down on the mace and pinning the end of the whip in a small crater in the wooded floor.. "tsk tsk, so easy to pull into a trap are you" he planted his right foot on the mace for leverage and to ready himself incase the orca pulled upwards. "and my good dragoness would you take the purse of gold coins.. it seems a tad out dated and i can't seem to get a drink anywhere in this town with them, mayhaps we can have a drink and talk after im done with this squabble." he pulled the coin purse from his belt with a yank of his free hand and sent it sailing towards the dragoness.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:51 pm
Judas Neige
Rockriver001

Kerandi spun effortlessly to the left his right hand pulling down on the mace and pinning the end of the whip in a small crater in the wooded floor.. "tsk tsk, so easy to pull into a trap are you" he planted his right foot on the mace for leverage and to ready himself incase the orca pulled upwards. "and my good dragoness would you take the purse of gold coins.. it seems a tad out dated and i can't seem to get a drink anywhere in this town with them, mayhaps we can have a drink and talk after im done with this squabble." he pulled the coin purse from his belt with a yank of his free hand and sent it sailing towards the dragoness.

As Velmont saw his whip on the ground as Kerandi distraced he quickly pulled his hand back that held the whip, since he stood on the whip it pulled him forward as Velmont quickly spun in teh air about to do a round-house kick on Kerandi.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:57 pm
Rockriver001

As Velmont saw his whip on the ground as Kerandi distraced he quickly pulled his hand back that held the whip, since he stood on the whip it pulled him forward as Velmont quickly spun in teh air about to do a round-house kick on Kerandi.

"oh joy" Kerandi let his sholder weight draw him backwards as he spun his wrist attaching a chain hidden in his wrist brace to the handle of the mace, he let his downwards momentum bring the mace up adding centrifugal force to the bottom of the haft as it slid between his fingers and threw it at the orcas chest before the kick could connect.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:01 pm
RockRiver001

Judas Neige

Dragon Queen Seirya

"I can't guess either. That mace must be very strong to desicrate a table in one swing. Mr. Orca has a long-range advantage, though, and we haven't even seen his true power yet."
Grey sighed, disapointed that he wasn't sure of much.
"But... If worse comes to worse, I could always help one stop the other."
Being that Grey was 4'9" and around 100 lbs., most people wouldn't believe him.
He saw Wraith betting on the Orca losing.
"Wraith! Have you no shame?"  

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:06 pm
Gammawolf99

Judas Neige

Wraith luaghed, "What's shame?" She said with sarcasim as she watched.

The mace did strike Velmont in the cest making him fall to the ground on his back, he had some cuts on his chest where the blades of the mace hit. He only growled as he grabbed the small round table next to him and he swung it around and threw it with great force at Kerandi.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:08 pm
Gammawolf99
RockRiver001

Judas Neige

Dragon Queen Seirya

"I can't guess either. That mace must be very strong to desicrate a table in one swing. Mr. Orca has a long-range advantage, though, and we haven't even seen his true power yet."
Grey sighed, disapointed that he wasn't sure of much.
"But... If worse comes to worse, I could always help one stop the other."
Being that Grey was 4'9" and around 100 lbs., most people wouldn't believe him.
He saw Wraith betting on the Orca losing.
"Wraith! Have you no shame?"

Zero shook his head, not getting involved. He was not about to bet on either of them. He didn't gamble since he stayed away from games of chance. "I don't think I want to see either of thier true powers..." he said as he continued to eatch the two.  

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:14 pm
Kerandi hit the ground sholders first flipping to his feet, as his head came up he saw the table looming in front of him. "ah god daa.." he was cut off as the table slammed into him driving him into the ground, the chain an his arm slowly pulling the mace back. The table turned to dust as it rode him across the ground its molecules being detached from one another before it could do more than bruise him. "soo hows this going to end Orca, With a drink in hand or double body bags?" he laughed slightly as a dagger fell from a tear in his coat to ping off the wooden floor, as he straightened the glimmer of many more could be seen underneath along with a few other sinister weapons.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:36 pm
RockRiver001

Judas Neige

Dragon Queen Seirya

Grey narrowed his eyes at Wraith, then went back to watching the fighting. To be honest, he had gotten bored, so he started looking through his medical kit to see if he had enough supplies to patch one of them up injured.
'Good, every thing seems to be here.'

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:42 pm
Kerandi twisted his wrist unhooking the chain on the mace and tossed it aside he reached behind his sholders and pulled two short roman gladius swords from hidden sheaths spining them around his body experimentally.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:43 pm
Judas Neige
Kerandi hit the ground sholders first flipping to his feet, as his head came up he saw the table looming in front of him. "ah god daa.." he was cut off as the table slammed into him driving him into the ground, the chain an his arm slowly pulling the mace back. The table turned to dust as it rode him across the ground its molecules being detached from one another before it could do more than bruise him. "soo hows this going to end Orca, With a drink in hand or double body bags?" he laughed slightly as a dagger fell from a tear in his coat to ping off the wooden floor, as he straightened the glimmer of many more could be seen underneath along with a few other sinister weapons.

Velmont held his fists infront of his face as he would fight bear handed, "Only one problem..." Velmont said narrowing his eyes as he saw the dagger, "Your going to need more than a dagger to defeat me." Velmont said waiting for Kerandi to make the first move.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:53 pm
Gammawolf99
RockRiver001

Judas Neige

Dragon Queen Seirya

Grey narrowed his eyes at Wraith, then went back to watching the fighting. To be honest, he had gotten bored, so he started looking through his medical kit to see if he had enough supplies to patch one of them up injured.
'Good, every thing seems to be here.'

Zero saw the bag. "Are you a doctor?" he asked, gesturing to the bag, curious. He was part fox. Of course it was in hiss nature to be nosy. He could not help it. It was in his blood. He didn't know if that eas a good thing or not.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff