Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Tribes
RISE & SHINE! (EVERYBODY) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:03 pm
Amizade
Rise: I know rite? 8DDD
Noooo Miza it's too young and pretty to die!

Hurrah! I avidly await your decision, I swear we're superfun to play with!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:11 pm
This makes me and GS excited. I'll reread it all and see about his application when I'm not on my phone.
I'd totally try for the mongoose but GS's eaglehound would likely eat it. Tangled-web considers almost any animal smaller then him to be food. I think lynx and caiman are the only ones he wouldn't attempt to hunt. Well moths, slugs and wasps too, unless he was starving. Maybe. I've noticed cats and dogs irl like to eat bugs but the thought of one eating a pigeon sized bug makes me slightly sick. So I like to pretend that Matope's felines and canines wouldn't eat the large insects.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:15 pm
I'm a Ray of Sunshine!
Username: Tiarana
Kin: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
She uh, hasn't been certed yet, but her name has been approved! This is Long Ago.
Journal Link: not yet, no cert u_u (I don't honestly have much personality for her either, hrrrk...)
Applying for: Supplier - gatherer (of mushrooms!)
Relevant skills: Far Away is, if nothing else, incredibly observant! If there's a mushroom to be found in that forest, she will find it! Weird fungus! Slime molds! She will bring back all of them.
Unfortunately, she doesn't really discriminate between the poisonous ones and the edible ones, the ones that make you high and the ones that taste good...but she's pretty consistent about bringing large piles of mushrooms on a regular basis.
One day she hopes to learn how to make food that tastes good and doesn't poison anyone, but...that day is quite far off if she can't even distinguish which of her favorite ingredients are edible. And you don't even want to know what she does to vegetables...
Long Ago is a menace to the digestion of kin everywhere.

^I don't really have Long Ago's personality nailed down yet, so some of this stuff might change later? bluh.

RISE, WAIT!!!
"Oh! This is my mongoose, Death Cap! We always gather the most fabulous mushrooms together, you can't eat it!"

It seems that did the trick, but unfortunately you have been inducted into the tribe as an employee, and now you and your mongoose will have to gather fabulous mushrooms together for the shop all the time now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:34 pm
venafydan
Awesome, Mage! Hopefully you'll get some time to [I say, knowing the feeling, being on my phone and all heh].
I suppose it might vary from feline and canine, but some of the bugs definitely look like choking hazards, if anything! lol Tangled-web is an eaglehound after Rise's own heart...unless he comes and eats everything meant for sale, that is. neutral

Tiarana
Thank you so much Tia! I was hoping we'd get more gatherers and she is dead cute. [I'm waiting on certing too, aw. /consoling and sympathetic patting ensues] I really like her premise, it's ridic adorable [though I hope she doesn't suffer too horribly when she picks slime moulds D8!]! This should be interesting. lol  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:36 pm
Mug would appreciate that. And Sorr would be just as willing to trade seeds/plants in exchange for the chance to accompany gatherers to see new plants.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:40 pm
Naaaah she's got a stomach of iron. :V The worst that happens is a severely upset stomach that she sleeps off after about a day.

Part of the reason she is a dangerous creature! "Hey! Why are you getting sick all of a sudden???"  

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:45 pm
@ Maxx
I know you are. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:26 pm
Tangled-web wouldn't eat the merchandise, he prefers live food.
I could see a beetle choking a pet.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Sarano_Krem

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:48 am
i've redecided. i am no longer having Sun join Rise & Co., but rather Meticulous Owl...

I'm a Ray of Sunshine!
Username: Sarano_Krem
Journal Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=22414187#336169211
Applying for: production, R&D
Relevant skills: very itelligent, picks things up quickly.
Talon is a kind intellectual who enjoys learning and making friends.

RISE, WAIT!!!
"Oh! This is my mongoose, Twig! We always learn new things together, you can't eat it!"

It seems that did the trick, but unfortunately you have been inducted into the tribe as an employee, and now you and your mongoose will have to help with production together for the shop all the time now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:15 pm
venafydan
Awesome stuff - whenever you're ready just drop us a note here or anywhere! We'd love to see GS around too.

Tiarana
Sounds like hilarity, Tia! lol Funghi, here we come! - er, hang on while we ensure it meets our stringent food safety guidelines...
And hurrah for her being certed! Just fill in the personality descript and journal link when you can, thanks!

Amizade
Then put in all the 'meti, Miza! wink [And save the mongoose haha!]

Sarano_Krem
Thanks for the entry! The pursuit of knowledge is always a noble one.

The mongoose contest ends toniiiight and this time I'm remembering to advertise it! 8D;; Please give it a chance to live!  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Queen Kiriux

Shameless Nerd

14,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:34 pm
I'm a Ray of Sunshine!
Username:Queen Kiriux
Journal Link: Journal
Applying for: Gatherer
Relevant skills: Finding berries, collecting shiny things
Shadow Lark is a solitary buck, but loyal and trustworthy.

RISE, WAIT!!!
"Oh! This is my mongoose, Unripe Apple! We always collect shiny things together, you can't eat it!"

It seems that did the trick, but unfortunately you have been inducted into the tribe as an employee, and now you and your mongoose will have to gather vines and wood together for the shop all the time now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:13 pm
I'm a Ray of Sunshine!
Username: Lolli McHotpants
Kin: User Image
Journal Link: Don't have anything right now. I'll let you guys know when there is one.
Applying for: Delivery
Relevant skills: She's shy, quiet, and times more than a little jumpy; but you don't live in the swamp with traits like that and survive without picking things up. In Smile's case it's the ability to get from points A to Z and everything in between quickly and quietly. ... Asking her to talk to customers may prove to be an interesting challenge, however.
Smiles is a quiet, curious, and painfully shy wanderer; she craves travel and learning, but would prefer not having to deal with other kin in the process.

RISE, WAIT!!!
"Oh! T-t-this is my mongoose, Shy! We always explore the swamp together, you c-can't eat it!"

It seems that did the trick, but unfortunately you have been inducted into the tribe as an employee, and now you and your mongoose will have to explore the swamp and deliver goods together for the shop all the time now.  

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:35 am
Thanks loads for applying and entering, Tia, Sarano, Kiriux, Lolli! I had a great time reading your forms, they're ridiculously fun to look over and I'm so flattered and happy with the thought that went into them. In the end, I think the to-be-eaten mongoose quickly curls itself up around...
Tiarana
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tiarana's Long Ago, and is very swiftly named Death Cap!
This sweet little edible rodent will be just right to help pick mushrooms while looking like a platter of goodies itself, and she's going to need a few extra paws I think! Congrats Tia!

Of course, everybody's applications are in anyway! >8D! New potential employees, would you like to have individual job interview RPs with Rise, or a group RP job orientation thing? Let me know and I'll figure it out. wink [I hope you guys check the tribe threads too, else I'll just quote you again later haha!] Thank you so much and welcome to Rise & Co!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:25 pm
Congrats Tia! <3

I would looooove an individual interview RP, actually. I fear a large group orientation thing would be rather terrible to do to poor Smiles.
... So maybe another time. xD  

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:28 pm
Omg! *_* Thanks so much for having the contest, guys!

haha, maybe Death Cap will help save her from herself XD

Honestly, I'd be open for either one, though I kind of get the feeling that she just appeared one day and started "helping" without really being asked, hahaha.

also, I'll get better info to you, uh...whenever I update my journal? yes. <_<;  
Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff