Submit

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:07 pm
Miette waved a sad goodbye as Lasi vanished into his pokéball, then turned accusing eyes upon Kratos - how dare her drag her away from her date? This was the second date that had ended early because of him! She didn't know much about human things like that but she was entirely sure that they were supposed to be longer than this, and so she whacked him upside the head with her tail and started in on lecturing the redhead.

"Pi! Pi pika chu pika chu chu chu pika pi pi kachu ka pika pika!"

To his credit, Kratos managed to do no more than twitch at the pikachu's berating. Instead, he took a rarely used pokéball off his belt and rolled it gently between his thumb and pointer finger. He didn't say anything, but the message was clear - if Miette didn't settle down and start behaving, now, then she was on the fast track for a timeout in her pokéball. This shut down her rant almost immediately, and the mouse pokémon quieted - her sulky expression remained, though.

"Very well," Kratos said, acting as if nothing had happened. "I'll get in touch with my contacts. Shall I let you know once I know anything?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:16 pm
Ah. Time to be serious again.
Important things to find out and do.
Honestly she wanted everything to happen -right at that moment-, while simultaneously fearing the idea of 'digging' into anything that would bring them 'close' to Galactic or to the, now, rather creepy powers involved with the League.

She nodded though, unable to keep the enthusiasm out of the action, answering a little more quickly than her brain was prepared to and barely managed to avoid tripping over her own tongue.
"Sess, uh, yes. Please. As soon as possible... I mean. The sooner we can do something, then, the sooner we find somethin' out..."
Arceus, she probably sounded a little bit crazy.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:08 pm
Kratos nodded to Tambrey, a short, pronounced motion that was more of an affirmation of hearing her words than a true response. The redhead was somewhat aware of his focus closing in, allowing him only room to think about his next 'mission'. This ability had been something of a gift following Anna's death, but he knew that in the long run it wasn't -quite- healthy.

For now, though, it would prove to be an advantage. "I shall," he said simply, and started to turn toward the door. "Until word comes, try to relax. Nothing can be gained from fear and pain without a good outlet." Kratos felt the weight of his own words hang in the air, echoing his own experience with the emotions.

Whether or not Tambrey would pick up on it, he couldn't say. Regardless, he needed to get going.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:54 am
"Thanks, I'll keep my 'dex close and, uh, stuff... I'll try to put it from my mind until word comes though, until you send something," Tambrey agreed "as that's wise advice... or, er, at least a good point anyway.

She thought about her words for a moment.

"Emphasis on 'try', though..." She admitted watching him turn for the door.
"You take care," She offered, seeing that he was about to leave "and, uh, hopefully we get somewhere with this soon..."

She supposed that she should think about making a move too.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:42 pm
"And to you, as well. Good evening."

Kratos nodded and, still carrying a sulky Miette in his arms, walked out of the room. He had a lot to attend to, and so did Tambrey. First up on his list, however, was neither his personal project nor this matter regarding the organizations and the tracking cards.

No, in fact, the first thing he was going to address once he got back to his dorm was the fussy pikachu he still had a grip on. Miette needed to learn to listen to him - he couldn't keep indulging her forever, after all. Anna's star or not, Miette needed to learn to behave a little better.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff