Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Resident evil: aftermath Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:01 pm
Her ear twitched awkwardly. "Well, I could leave if you want me to... or I can help you out, its up to you Mr.Shed-owner."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:04 pm
James shook his head, "No, you can stay, but I can't fit no more in here."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:08 pm
Para bowed gracefully. "Well thank you, oh and by the way, my name is Para."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:15 pm
James smiled, "I'm James, well, Lieutenant Meade... But just call me James."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:19 pm
Para saluted to James, jokingly and flashed a cheesy smile. "So James, is there anything I can help you out with around here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:37 pm
Luna was a bit quiet then wondering when para was gonna notice her. "Hmm. curious. That's an interesting name. Mines Luna." She said as she lay on the bed.

Halcyonic Wolf

Paraphrenia

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:40 pm
Para spun around smiled warmly at Luna. "Sorry, I didn't mean to ignore you, I just thought you were taking a nap. Well its nice to meet you Luna."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:47 pm
"Likewise. Its good to find another weaponized girl in this wasteland. What do you carry?" She said as she gestured to her weapons.

Halcyonic Wolf

Paraphrenia

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:49 pm
James let them talk, and he started to clean his knife.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:58 pm
Para took off her knapsack and set it on the floor. She squatted next to it and started pulling out the contents. "Hm, let's see. I have, four ready to use molotovs, a trusty lighter." She set on bottles carefully on the floor and flicked the lighter before placing it next to them. She reached in and pulled out a large, razor sharp butcher knife, it had a few drops of blood hanging from the tip of it. "Whoops, forgot to clean it." Para pulled out a rag and wiped the blade and put it down. She then reached into the side of her boots and pulled out two daggers from the right and one from the left. "Oh and these babies, I am more of a melee fighter." She smiled and put them all back.  

Paraphrenia

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:07 pm
"Cool maybe you'll like my sword." She detached it from her pack and handed it to para. "Hey james we have a plan? or are we just gonna live here?"

Halcyonic Wolf

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:07 pm
Acid reloads his M93R and walks cautiously down the street, shooting 3 zombies with one quick pull of the trigger and sweep of his gun. He noticed a shed, and stared at it for a while, contemplating on whether or no he should go to it. He then heard the moaning of zombies behind him, and felt one knock him down. He let out a yelp and was holding the zombie off by its arms, and as it was trying to bite at his face, he put his combat boots on its stomach and kicked it over his head, cracking it's neck on the ground. "********. I gotta pay attention. " Acid said as he backed up slowly from the small swarm.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:12 pm
James looked at them, and nodded, continuing to clean his knife, "I feel sorry for anyone outside right now... it's particularly... deadly."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:16 pm
"How did i know you were gonna say that? You didn't answer my question. Whats the plan?" She said as she heard a voice outside. "Huh....there is someone out there."

Halcyonic Wolf

Paraphrenia

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:21 pm
Knux_nyan
"How did i know you were gonna say that? You didn't answer my question. Whats the plan?" She said as she heard a voice outside. "Huh....there is someone out there."

Halcyonic Wolf

Paraphrenia

Para's ears twitched. She grabbed her newly equipped sword tightly and poked her head out the door. "Uh, we have a survivor and a few zombies heading our way.." She glanced from Luna to James and back out the door, then took a few steps outside.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff