Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:52 pm
Randomly Gone Insane

Aurora looked at the rabbit curiously as it hopped closer to her. She wasn't sure why it was coming toward her usually they ran from her.

She noticed something different about this rabbit it wasn't natural. "hmmm... strange... rabbits don't usually get close to anyone... so why is this one getting so close..." she whispered, tilting her head some more.

The rabbit was nearly at her feet and she didn't have a bad feeling about it getting closer to her, just that it was strange.

She bent down and looked at it, "uh... nice rabbit?" she said, holing her hand out slowly and cautiously.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:10 am
Despite his best attempts to be friendly, Omazige was far from looking anything close to it. And his reassurance to not hurt her didn't help Hael believe him any more.

Rather than trusting the strange massive demon, Hael chose to run, going to the far end of the alley and turning behind the buildings.

"Yeah, if knack you mean by driving them insane." Caius grunted, turning his attention back to where he last Aurora.
"The girl's hell bent on leaving. What could she do besides drag her back?"

"Where are you going?" The rabbit suddenly asked in Tabari's voice, its head tilt going the other way now. "You're not leaving us are you?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:37 am
Randomly Gone Insane

Aurora froze, "y... you can talk!" she asked freaked out. She took a step back and held her head lightly, "I must be insane, animals can't talk... I must be losing my mind.. maybe I need to sleep more or... maybe its this place! the sooner I leave the better!" she said.

She looked back down and she blushed lightly, "b... but your just... just... so cute!" she said, hugging the bunny lightly.

She stopped and froze, 'oh s**t, my fetish for cute things got the better of me...' she thought, depressed.

She placed the rabbit down embarrassed, "I... i'm sorry mrs. rabbit I just... have a fetish for cute things I uh... sorry" she said, setting it back down.

She laughed lightly, "I'm losing it... but you know little rabbit, I think it's best that I don't make bonds with people... I think that's the best for me right now... I'm really not willing to try and make friends... not after every things that's happened..." she said, sighing.

She pet the rabbits head lightly, "but we'll keep that our little secret..." she said, smiling. She stood back up and looked into the forest, "its not that i'm not grateful to them I just don't really want to bother anyone I guess" she said, sighing.

She looked at the rabbit again, "well, i'm sure if anyone saw me talking to you they would think I was insane" she said, sighing again.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:49 pm
Omazige just watched her bolt and sighed.
"Gonna be one of THOSE days..." he grunted, following after her.

"If you stop running, I'll let you sleep in the room I bought." he said aloud.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:04 pm
"I've heard that before!" Hael yelled out in reply, running out into the streets and to a different alley. Damn it I knew I should have left things alone. She growled to herself as she spotted one her best hiding spots.
In the cave wall was a crack, one barely big enough for her to even fit through (and lately Hael was worrying she was out growing the crack, and may end up stuck inside). No one paid much attention to it, giving it a high success rate when she needed to lay low from curious travelers or angry villagers.

Tabari listened quietly as Aurora rambled on, her head bobbing back and forth between tilted positions. Her she thought no one could talk so much as her. Everyone was so quiet, especially Menos. It was kind of nice to hear someone talking so much.

"No one is going to think your insane." She said reassuringly, waggling her bunny tail. "Everyone knows better than to assume things are normal around with this camp, especially with me around."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:26 pm
Randomly Gone Insane

Aurora looked at the rabbit, "wait... you live in this camp... oh this is awkward... I thought you just wandered into the place..." she mumbled.

She quickly began to get her composure back, "look i'm sorry but not even a talking rabbit could stop me from leaving, every time I think I can call somewhere a home, it gets destroyed or taken from me... i'd rather just travel non-stop its better than losing everything you've ever known and having to restart... it always happens and I try to forget but... it doesn't work that great..." she said.

She looked at the bunny again, "can you just tell them thanks but I really don't feel like I belong here?" she asked. She usually never talked this much but she felt so at peace around this rabbit.

She looked up and noticed the sunset coming, "look I have to go other wise, i'll have to deal with the whole camp" she said, petting the rabbits head lightly again.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:15 pm
Omazige continued looking around, slowly coming to the conclusion she vanished into thin air.
"Great." he grunted, nearby Hael's location, but not realizing it.
"I was just gonna try and help her out, but nooo, she has to be like all the humans here and immediately think I'm EVIL!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:35 am
((Sorry about the white coloring.))

Hael watched through her small opening as Omazige ran by. After a few moments of him not returning to she sighed softly, but almost immediately regretted the decision when she suddenly heard him rambling on his frustration.
Despite his confession, she remained put. There was not guarantee this wasn't a trick to lure her out. Figuring she would have to stay a while, Hael began o adjust in the crack, trying to avoid making much noise. That plan failed horribly though when her leg accidentally bumped a loose part of the wall, causing a rock to fall and bounce around.

"Sounds like you've been through a lot." Tabari sighed, sitting down in front of Aurora. "And it also sounds like you got trust issues," she reached out and patted the ground in front of her and Aurora lightly with her paw.

"Sit. Talk."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:17 pm
"....." Omazige slowly looked over at where the sound came from.
"Huh. Clever." he said, slowly making his way over, trying to be in full view as he did so, his hands open and near his face. He did this to show less of a threat.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:59 pm
Randomly Gone Insane

Aurora looked at the bunny, she was so cute it was hard to say no to that face, "I... I don't know if that's a good idea, everyone will be up in a couple of minutes..." she whispered.

She looked back at the camp, "I guess I can talk a little bit but I want to away from the camp... in the woods, we don't have to go far just far enough were no one can hear us... I haven't shared my private life... with anyone so its private" She said, awkwardly.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:33 pm
"Go away," Hael tried to snarl in her most threatening tone. "I don't need anything you have and I don't want it. So just go back to the tavern and leave me alone!"

"Fair enough." Tabari nodded as she got up. "I think I know a spot we can be alone." She added as she hopped off into the forest, not looking back to see if Aurora would actually follow or not.

A few minutes away, she came to a small and tranquil pond, filled with smaller life forms such as fish and frogs.
"Is this quiet enough?" She asked, finally looking back.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:50 pm
"Uh-huh...Says the person who showed up at my crash-landing rather curious as to what had happened. Oh yes, I know it was you." he told her, now directly in front of the crack, kneeling down to be at her level.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:46 pm
Randomly Gone Insane

Aurora let out a sigh of relief as she followed her. She felt calm as she entered and saw a small peaceful pond. She then sat down gently and looked at the rabbit.

"thank you for doing this for me... I just don't really like others to know about my past... I mean its not as bad as others but its still private..." she whispered.

So she began when she was born, "well my mother... a demon, left the demon army and met my father, a simply farmer. She had a bounty on her head so they hid together, well... until they had me. I was what caused my parents to be found... I broke my mothers rule and left the house... for a split second all for a flower I wanted to give my mother... it happened so fast... my mothers heart was crushed and the demon who tried to kill me kill her and died in the process... my father never looked at me the same way again... he took me and ran... we traveled never stopping more than a few hours... he taught me how to hunt, make medicines... to survive... eventually he left me to and I was alone at the age of ten..." she said, tears slowly forming.

She sighed, "It hasn't been easy... I wanted friendship and protection... I didn't want to be alone anymore... of course I bumped into a demon... at first he attacked but then took me under his wing... after about a year of training I really considered him like a brother... until he sold me out to the demon camp... I barely escaped that evil place... and I have the scar to prove it..." she said, lifting her s**t to reveal a long ragged scar across her stomach.

She quickly covered it again and continued, "at that point I only lived because I knew about medical herbs and I never forgot the betrayal that had happened" she said.

She looked at the small pool, "I eventually found the guy of my dreams... or so I thought... he was a half-demon like me... but he was cunning, charming, fun, and strong... we had fun together... fooling around, fighting together... being safe together... he was always getting in over his head and I had to bail him out... but one night he went out alone and got caught... the demons spared his life but they wanted another half-demon in place of his death... h... he gladly gave me to them... he said he was sorry but my heart cursed him and I vowed I would never trust anyone... especially males again" she said with anger and pain.

She looked up and the rabbit, "that's when I magically appeared here... look i'm sorry for spouting on and on and on, but my own mother never told me her name or who she was... I don't have it in me to trust again... that's why I have to leave... it's not there fault its mine..." she mumbled.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:16 pm

"If I ever went out, and then something bad happened, I'd be automatically blamed - even if it weren't my fault! Why I do something so stupid like go look at a dead demon?"

"You can't blame everyone for what happened." Tabari argued, her ears lowering after hearing Aurora's sad tale.

"I was conceived for the sole purpose of inheriting my mother's weapon. When the weapon's magic rejected me though, so did she." She sighed, lowering down to the ground as she curled into a ball.
"I wondered on my own for ages, my father long gone, my mother wanting nothing to do with me, and frowned upon as one of the worst demons to exist - a Shape Shifter, creature of lies. Despite being so young, I remember that time so vividly. All I ever wanted was someone else with me, and yet I was the loneliest thing in the world." Tabari sighed again, curling tighter into a ball.

Suddenly though, she uncurled and hopped back on her feet.
"But then Menos - the guy who found you - he found me. Well, not him specifically. But his people. He was with them. They found me, they raised me. And they're all good people, especially Menos." She rambled on, her tone and demeanor taking a complete turn away from Aurora's. "And Menos' founded this group, so he wouldn't let anyone bad in it, so that means we're all good. No one would dare hurt you here, not in any way, shape, or form."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:35 am
"Odd, I didn't say anything about dead demons." Omazige told her, staring at her.
"Just so you know, I COULD always get you out of this dismal place."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces