Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Mythical tales [Open and accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:02 pm
cptflint

Anastasia gasped, her blood boiling from the poison. She had to stop him, if he went back he'd be ambushed, that's what they wanted from the start. 'They wanted him dead so they could replace him and get to closer to me... I have to warm him before he gets... in over his head' she thought. She used every last ounce of her strength and hauled herself out of bed. She crashed to the floor, gasping as her body failed her. He heart beat began to rise and she stood up, walking around dazed, "I... have to... to... have... stop him" she mumbled weakly. The squire saw Anastasia and nearly fell, "m... my lady you can't be up, your seriously ill!" he said, trying to restrain her. She shook her head, "it's a trap... I have to stop him... before its too late" she pleaded. She took another step forward and blackness swallowed her as she fainted to the ground. The squire screeched and quickly threw the amulet at the wall. He then tried to help Anastasia get back into bed.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:33 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"DAMMIT!" Dojime roared, having not even made it through the gates. He ran back, all the way up the stairs, and nearly broke the door down as he rushed inside.

The squire looked back at Dojime with fear as he saw the look on his face. "I'm sorry. She was trying to come after. I didn't know what else to do," he said as he put her back in her bed.

He sighed, his expression softening, and sat next to her on the bed. "Out," he grunted and the squire was gone as quickly as he came. He looked down at her, waiting for her to wake up again.  

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:51 pm
cptflint

Anastasia gasped in pain as the poison spread and her eyes shot open and she saw Dojime, "you... can't... trap... I... you... target... haaa... you can't go... i'll... uhhh.... heal eventually..." she tied to say. Their was a cold sweat on her face and she started to get weaker and weaker each day, "they.... want... dead... you... want.... haaa.. dont... leave..." she said, however her words were slurred and she wasn't able to speak well anymore. She struggled trying to get her point out but wasn't having much luck.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:00 am
SpazzticPanda1311

"Alright alright, shshshs, just calm down," he said as he touched a hand to her cheek and wiped the sweat from her forehead with his other. "It's alright. I won't go anywhere till you're better," he said as he fixed her hair a bit after drying his hand off on his pants. "Just rest..."  

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:08 am
cptflint

Anastasia looked at him, her vision going in and out. She believed him and nodded her head slowly, "promise-" she whispered, as she drifted into a deep sleep. Her hand slipped from his and her body was motionless. Her heart beat was steady but no one knew when it would become unstable again. She simply rested as her body fought off the poison inside her.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:20 am
"I promise," he replied before she closed her eyes. It had been the first time in many years Dojime had actually felt physically tired. He leaned against the head rest and supported her head with his right arm. Once he figured they were both comfortable he closed his eyes. He and his race never actually slept but their bodies still got tired just like everyone else's. He would stay like this and wait until she started to stir again.  

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:39 am
cptflint

Anastasia was in a coma like state and was trying to fight the poison. She was winnin some days, then losing others and it was like a never ending war. Another week went by and She could hear Daria laugh as she passed by her room. She opened her eyes weakly and looked at Dojime, "I... don't think i'll... recover..." she whispered, tiredly. Her immune system was strong and she had taken many poisons so she could be immune but demon poison was different and her body wasn't handling it well. She looked at him scared, "Dojime... if I dont make it... can you put my body to peace in the forest..." she asked, looking up at him.
((ooc: don't worry she's not going to die))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:53 am
SpazzticPanda1311

"Little witch," he growled at the door as Daria passed.

Dojime was holding as he'd been doing most of those passed few days. He looked down at her, trying his best to put on a confident smile. "Don't talk like that. You're going to make it like you have so many times before," he replied, the tears starting to return again. He knew what she said was probably true. This had been the worst poisoning he'd ever seen her go through. "I... will do as you wish..."

((Good cause Dojime would have to go on a rampage if she does.))  

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:02 am
cptflint

Anastasia nodded as she gave his hand a light squeeze, "thank yo-" she whispered before blacking out, and her hand slipped from his. Just then the squire ran into the room out of breath, "D... dojime! we just got a tip from a traveler saying that if you get the blood of the demon who poisoned Anastasia and mix it with some tea and medical herbs, that it makes a strong remedy to cure her poisoning" he said, frantically. He looked at him, "of course it won't be easy but if you don't try then she'll die" he said, repeating the words the stranger had said.

((ooc: think im going to get some sleep... it's late here >.< ))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:09 am
SpazzticPanda1311

Dojime nodded, slipping out of the bed and tossing the squire the same amulet he'd given him before. "You know what to do," he said as started to leave the room. "Also if that little b***h Daria comes near the room don't let her in," he added before running down the hallway.  

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:09 am
cptflint

The squire nodded as he left and Anastasia was still fast asleep. Once Dojime was gone the squire stayed on the look out for anyone. After a couple hours, Daria swished by the room smiling, "I see my sisters in a rough spot" she said, entering the room. The squire tried to stop her from entering but he was slammed to the ground and blacked out. Daria looked at the squire, "that's for not knowing where your trust lies" she said. Daria then looked at her sister and smiled as she dragged her out of the bad and onto the floor. She smiled, "I want to hurt Dojime... he's been a thorn in my side for too long" she said, as she cut Anastasia's arm wound. She gasped but was unable to move and Daria simply kept laughing as she dragged her body into another room. leaving a trail of blood from her room, "I can't wait to see his face when she's almost dead" she said, laughing.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:33 am
SpazzticPanda1311

"God I wish there were two of me," he said to himself as he ran into the forest. "Amaymon!" he yelled once he was deep within the forest. "Come out so I may kill you!"he shouted as he drew his sword.

((Oh boy! Dojime's guna have to choke a b***h. I'm excited.))  

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:37 am
cptflint

Amaymon walked casually in front of him looking at him lazily, "and what makes you think you can kill a prince of hell?" he asked amused. He vanished and then reappeared again, but this time behind him, his poisonous breath reaching out toward him, "How do you even know I poisoned the princess?" he ask innocently.

((ooc: I thought you would xD))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:52 am
SpazzticPanda1311

Dojime held his breath, spun around, and swung his sword at the demon without saying a word. I don't need to kill you, he thought. I just need a little bit of blood...  

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:02 am
cptflint

The demon vanished again and held up his hands, "woooow there, don't you want to hear what I have to say little guard dog" he said, stepping back into the shadows. He appeared before him, defenseless, "have you ever heard of a witch controlling a demon through a summoning?" he asked curiously.

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff