Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Highwayman -- OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:58 pm
          graaaaah !
          i feel so so worthless ....
          i`ve been spending the last few hours
          staring at a screen full of potential
          pictures to use for the role
          my eyes are set on !
          why can`t i make up my mind alreadyyy... ?!
          anyway enough about my needless
          complaining, it`s about time i
          introduce myself, no?
          i hope i aint intruding on anyone here.

it`ll be horrible if i am...

the name`s charmesweet ~
          i wuuv roleplaying and reading manga
          is my < 33.
          the character i`m ridiculously slaving myself
          over is the damsel in distress - the princess.
          i hope no one has their heart set on that
          role yet...
          i tend to avoid complications and confrontations.
          they scare the heck out of me.
          > <"
          i wonder am i worthy enough to join this
          extremely wonderful roleplayy ...

truthfully i`m quite terrified by everyone here...
          everyone is just soo nice !
          owo

CB - anTIQUITY

by the way, mister CB - anTIQUITY
          i have a question.
          what should the princess`s last name be ?
          i`m sure it was mentioned somewhere...
          but my memory is a tad bit hazyy at
          the moment.
          stupid incense fumes.
          they`re driving me craaazyy !
          >//////<"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:28 pm
        User Image
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXT E NXXXT H O U S A N DXXXM I L E SXXXT OXXXS E EXXXY O U
                                  ═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                    ♀◞ Liliana` Michelakis⋮♚ ─ ⊹ ❛ THE PRINCESS .2

█ ▌: Lili
                                            █ ▌: human
                                            █ ▌: 25
                                            █ ▌: Tiberoa
                                            █ ▌: TrinityMimikotsu

Liliana was born as the first princess of Tiberoa, and as such she was rightly spoiled until her younger sister came along. Unlike what most would think, she didn't mind having the attention taken off of her, and she willingly spoiled her little sister as much as possible. She liked to think she and her sister were very close, even if they might have bickered occasionally over the littlest things. But she would never know how close they really were until her sister selflessly took her place in an arranged marriage - all because Lili was already in love with someone. That was where her problem mostly laid, for she was hopelessly in love with her loyal guard. Of course, with her status it wasn't like it mattered; she knew she'd never be able to be with him - but she could at least have her dreams while they lasted. But it was all for naught when the news came back to Tiberoa that her sister was missing. She had not taken the news very well at first, and she allowed herself to be selfish for all of a few hours before facing her father and informing him she would leave the next morning. She would do her duty as a princess and insure the arrangement pulled through. And she would also fulfill her duty as a sister to find out what had happened on the trip to Serdio.

[list][list][list][imgleft]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l220/Sakura_Drops_of_Blood/princess.jpg[/imgleft]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][size=7]T E N[color=white]XXX[/color]T H O U S A N D[color=white]XXX[/color]M I L E S[color=white]XXX[/color]T O[color=white]XXX[/color]S E E[color=white]XXX[/color]Y O U[/size]
[list]♀◞ [b]Liliana[/b]` [b]Michelakis[/b]⋮♚ ─ ⊹ ❛ [size=8]THE PRINCESS .2[/size]

[list][list][list][list][size=10]█ ▌: Lili
█ ▌: 25
█ ▌: Tiberoa
█ ▌: TrinityMimikotsu [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][size=10]Liliana was born as the first princess of Tiberoa, and as such she was rightly spoiled until her younger sister came along. Unlike what most would think, she didn't mind having the attention taken off of her, and she willingly spoiled her little sister as much as possible. She liked to think she and her sister were very close, even if they might have bickered occasionally over the littlest things. But she would never know how close they really were until her sister selflessly took her place in an arranged marriage - all because Lili was already in love with someone. That was where her problem mostly laid, for she was hopelessly in love with her loyal guard. Of course, with her status it wasn't like it mattered; she knew she'd never be able to be with him - but she could at least have her dreams while they lasted. But it was all for naught when the news came back to Tiberoa that her sister was missing. She had not taken the news very well at first, and she allowed herself to be selfish for all of a few hours before facing her father and informing him she would leave the next morning. She would do her duty as a princess and insure the arrangement pulled through. And she would also fulfill her duty as a sister to find out what had happened on the trip to Serdio.[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

x-Beautiful---Delusions-x

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:34 pm
charmesweet

I wanted the older sibling. >w<
So I believe you were saying you wanted the younger one~?

I didn't see a mention of a last name anywhere for the princesses, so I just made one up. ^^"
And I read the thing several times looking for it. I think CB may have left it out on accident or just expected one person to follow the other. -shrugs-
So I just found a random surname that sounded cool - Michelakis. X3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:42 pm
TrinityMimikotsu

ah, i`m terribly sorries for not
          clarifying on which princess i wanted.
          honestly, i`m relieved that you wanted the
          elder princess...

is it wrong for me to feel this wayy ?
          hehe, greetings elder sister !
          i shall have my reservation in momentarily.
          after a few minutes of hastily deleting the
          not wanted pictures, i`m stuck with picking
          out a name !
          graaah charme pick a darn name alreaddyy!

michelakis sounds like a great surname!
          wouldn`t it be more interesting if the
          sisters were actually step sisters ?
          but that`s just me rambling again~
          hopeful thinking, haha.
          o^////^o

polarisyn

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:22 pm
Hunter Crawl

Reku1495

okee, this is too diffcult so...

[/gathers everyone together in a group hug]

PROBLEM SOLVED! xD

And yes yes yes, the Mortal Instruments are so interesting!

Oh, as for my character - you`ll find that her parents and brother are very familiar...

...as in KHR familiar~

gyahahaha, I did a good job with that, I think. o n o

[/gets shot]

apologies, but I won`t be here tomorrow (due to a friend`s wedding),

so do pardon me if we start tomorrow - but that`s if it happens, of course.

I actually wanted to take a guy character, but then I had this wonderful idea...

so I hope CB accepts the idea! o w o

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:09 pm
TrinityMimikotsu

charmesweet

Iced_Chocolate_Coffee

Trinity//
Welcome~
^_^
I'm Reku!
So there!
Now you know me, too!
XD

Charm//
Oh, psh~
Darling, don't be scared~
You are totally worthy of joining.
Reku is pleased to meet so many
new roleplayers!

Coffee-chan//
XD
Reku just picked up the newest book,
City of Lost Souls
and I'm like, 100 pages already
and completely addictied!
Though,
it's been so long since I read
the City of Fallen Angels
that I kinda forgot who everyone
was and where we'd left off.
^^'

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:17 pm
Reku1495

-clears throat-
Why, hellow~ :3
It's a pleasure to meet you, Reku~
You can call me...eh, whatever you want to I s'pose. I have way too many nicknames on Gaia, some completely irrelevant. Haha.
Anywho, I seriously hope to join this crew of roleplayers~ It sounds like it'd be a ton of fun. ^-^

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:01 pm
CB - anTIQUITY

User Image
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXT E NXXXT H O U S A N DXXXM I L E SXXXT OXXXS E EXXXY O U
                                    ♀◞ CHARLOTTE` MICHELAKIS⋮♚ ─ ⊹ ❛ THE PRINCESS

█ ▌: char, lotte, lacie
                                            █ ▌: twenty three
                                            █ ▌: tiberoa
                                            █ ▌: charmesweet

Don`t you dare think that just because Charlotte`s the youngest princess of Tiberoa, doesn`t mean that her life was full of sugar and spice with everything oh so nice. Being the youngest, she was the center of attention and considering that she wasn`t the oldest, the expectations weren`t as hard on her. She was able to live her life freely with much ease, it was a life she truly treasured. She appreciated the special moments she shared with her elder sister and the moments with her family. She is sincerely grateful for the memories she made throughout the twenty three years she had spent in this world. Even though she did not show it much, she loved her family dearly and didn`t take them for granted. It was natural for her to sacrifice herself for the happiness of her elder sister whom treated Charlotte equally through times of crisis. She doesn`t regret the decision she had made and if possible, she`ll do it all over again despite her efforts resulted in a hostage situation. This was all she could do as a younger sister to ensure her elder sister`s happiness, she just hopes that her sister knows that love isn`t supposed to be easy but painstaking. If a love was attained without having the need to shed any blood or tears, that love will never sustained. No matter how fruitless a love may seem, it will bear fruit eventually. Take it from someone who went through tons of heart throbbing experiences, it was painful but definitely worthwhile. Charlotte`s a great people person, just by one glance she can see how the person is as a person. If only she had such an eye back then, at least she was able to make it back home safely with just a broken heart and red, blotchy eyes. She doesn`t regret the choices she had made in the past and will continue walking with a sense of honor and pride. The choices she makes will not die in vain and she will continue to stand by them til death with a sense of dignity. Charlotte is the second youngest princess of Tiberoa and will not back down without a fight. She will complete her mission with the last shred of pride she has - she is strong and hopes that her father`s country will stay strong alongside her.

[list][list][list][imgleft]http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/yukiyumi678/Extras/5463035464.jpg[/imgleft]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][size=7]T E N[color=white]XXX[/color]T H O U S A N D[color=white]XXX[/color]M I L E S[color=white]XXX[/color]T O[color=white]XXX[/color]S E E[color=white]XXX[/color]Y O U[/size]
[list]♀◞ [b]CHARLOTTE[/b]` [b]MICHELAKIS[/b]⋮♚ ─ ⊹ ❛ [size=8]THE PRINCESS[/size]

[list][list][list][list][size=10]█ ▌: char, lotte, lacie
█ ▌: twenty three
█ ▌: tiberoa
█ ▌: charmesweet [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][size=10]Don`t you dare think that just because Charlotte`s the youngest princess of Tiberoa, doesn`t mean that her life was full of sugar and spice with everything oh so nice. Being the youngest, she was the center of attention and considering that she wasn`t the oldest, the expectations weren`t as hard on her. She was able to live her life freely with much ease, it was a life she truly treasured. She appreciated the special moments she shared with her elder sister and the moments with her family. She was sincerely grateful for the memories she made throughout the twenty three years she had spent in this world. Even though she did not show it much, she loved her family dearly and didn`t take them for granted. It was natural for her to sacrifice herself for the happiness of her elder sister whom treated Charlotte equally through times of crisis. She doesn`t regret the decision she had made and if possible, she`ll do it all over again despite her efforts resulted in a hostage situation. This was all she could do as a younger sister to ensure her elder sister`s happiness, she just hopes that her sister knows that love isn`t supposed to be easy but painstaking. If a love was attained without having the need to shed any blood or tears, that love will never sustained. No matter how fruitless a love may seem, it will bear fruit eventually. Take it from someone who went through tons of heart throbbing experiences, it was painful but definitely worthwhile. Charlotte`s a great people person, just by one glance she can see how the person is as a person. If only she had such an eye back then, at least she was able to make it back home safely with just a broken heart and red, blotchy eyes. She doesn`t regret the choices she had made in the past and will continue walking with a sense of honor and pride. The choices she makes will not die in vain and she will continue to stand by them til death with a sense of dignity. Charlotte is the second youngest princess of Tiberoa and will not back down without a fight. She will complete her mission with the last shred of pride she has - she is strong and hopes that her father`s country will stay strong alongside her.[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

polarisyn

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:16 pm
Reku149

it`s a pleasure to meet you!
i hope we can become great acquaintances in the future.
i must say, your signature is just hilarious !
it cracks me up oh so much every time i see it.
hehe!
^w^

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:26 pm
TrinityMimikotsu

charmesweet

Trinity//
I will call you Trinity!
Or Trin-Trin,
when I'm feeling exceptionally childish.
;D
I do so hope you join!
It would be lovely to RP with you.

Charm//
I hope so as well!
XD
Oh, I love hair flips!
And I love The Legend of Korra.
Have you seen it!?
You should!
It's fabulous!
But you should see
first.
[/is shot for going off an a tangent]

Anyways~
I love gifs like that.
I'm actually thinking about changing it.
There's this really cute and hilarious cat one...
Reku loves cats.
XD

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

CB - anTIQUITY

Man-Hungry Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:30 pm
charmesweet
TrinityMimikotsu

Im so sorry with all that coding I did for the rp- it totally slipped my mind to include a last name.

Since Trinity went with MICHELAKIS and you decided to follow- Imma guess you dun mind this and go with it then?

I actually really dun mind if they were stepsister. You have free reigns on how you want your character to be- and if you want to change it I'm find with it.

& Trinity- you are not the only one xD the only person I actually rped with before in here is hunter as well.

-Des Animaux-

all reserved- thank you  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:47 pm
          CB - anTIQUITY

no need to apologize !
          the coding is amaazing and the
          issue was resolved without any
          need of your assistance.
          ;D
          uhmmm, does this mean you`ve
          acknowledged and accepted my
          reservation ?

//crosses fingers !

Reku1495

Legend of Korra and Avater: The
          Last Airbender is AWEESOMEE !
          The ending if Korra was... it wasn`t as
          satisfying...
          i wanna know that story of how
          zuko found his mother too !
          amon shouldn`t be dead...
          why they had to end the series so fast !
          they should make another one
          all about the spirit world and how
          it`s being destroyed or something.
          and some enemy is making lots of
          fake avatars, oiii that`ll be good.
          ^////^

polarisyn

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:48 pm
Reku1495

Haha. Either of those will work fine. :'D
I plan on joining. Working on my profile so I can send it in since my reserve was accepted~ >w< -is ecstatic-
And likewise! I always enjoy roleplaying with new people, and if I really like their style it makes it that much more fun to run into them again later. :3

And I was being slightly nosy since I saw the words "Avatar: The Last Airbender."
Is that gif in your signature from The Legend of Korra~? 'Cause I've been meaning to watch it, if I ever heard it was any good.
I loved The Last Airbender!
Well, the show at least. They screwed up so much in the movie. D':
My friend and I were heartbroken; all the humor was sucked out of it.

CB - anTIQUITY

Yay~ <3
I am working on the profile right now. >w<

Well. That makes me feel better.
We can be the... the... I don't know. owo"
Hunter Buddies? -totally lame-

-cough- Anywho, moving on.
Nice to meetch'a~ ^w^

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:53 pm
charmesweet

Haha thats cool then. xD
And thank you. Coding is fun... but too much of it in one day is hard on the eyes sometime @x@

And yes I have. Your name has been added to the character section.

TrinityMimikotsu

haha xD yes-- moving on.
Good evening. <- some reason- I wrote this and read it in a Count Dracula voice.
/fails lawlz I dun know why.  

CB - anTIQUITY

Man-Hungry Gekko

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out