Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
A Walk In The Park. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:16 pm
FirionTheDragon
The dragon only shook his head, "I was an only child." he said kindly, but the sadness still in his voice. He slowly lowered himself onto the grass, now lying on his back, and reached into his satchel. He slowly pulled out a small ocarina, a flute-like object except it looked more like a large seashell. The dragon brought it up to his head, but just lowered onto the soft grass next to him.

Tres looked down at him. "Sorry to hear it." she replied before glancing at the ocarina "That's a pretty flute." she added, admiring it. She took a closer look, brushing her bangs out of her eyes to do so.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:35 pm
The dragon nodded, "Thank you, but this instrument isnt a flute. Its an ocarina, a handcrafted instrument. Would you like me to play a song?" he asked kindly picking it back up.  

FirionTheDragon

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:15 pm
Grey took a look around and realized he was not alone.
'Wyvern, dragon, fox... slime?'
His green eyes changed from blank to interested as he looked around, not even attempting to hide his curiosity.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:21 pm
Gammawolf99

((If I made a character for you to rp with would you sop quoteing everyone?))  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:32 pm
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99

((Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to annoy you! cat_sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:39 pm
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99

do you want me to create a character?  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:42 pm
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99

do you want me to create a character?

((It doesn't really matter to me, but I would appreciate it. ^^))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:48 pm
Gammawolf99

((Boy or Girl?))  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:52 pm
Rockriver001

((Boy.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:09 pm
User Image

User Image

Colonel Gulitine is also on leave but for hte next month, this Trex has more brains than brawn, he is a front line commander and has killed more than 2000 poeple in warfare, his tactics and victories granted him hsi rank and not one, not even two, but three medal of honors were given to him. He is a man of honor and warfare, but when he return home he is mostly filled with regret for the lives he had taken but he mostly calm. He always carries his 44. magnum in his holster located on his left shoulder and his M9 in his lower holster on his right side of his waist. Like Diego he wares his dogtags but he walked barefooted except for a leather band on his foot (as shown in pic) and he wears blue pants and a black shirt (shown in first pic, he only has two pistols not all the other weapons).

Duke Gulitine was walking along the side walk with his hands behind his back as he walked with hsi back straight and his tail swayed from side-to0side as he walked, he could hear the others and looked to the side to se the others before he saw his sniper, Diego. He smiled to see he was there but he would leave him be for now and talked to him later as he continued walking down the sidewalk.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:03 am
Rockriver001

Grey looked at the newcomer, analyzing him.
'Armed? Yes. Dangerous? Most likely. The chances of me getting my arse kicked if a fight breaks out? Eh, 50/50'
Everyone he met asumed he was't able to fend for himself, just because he was about a foot shorter than most people. Sure, he wasn't strong, but he made up for it with hs speed and agility.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:11 am
Colonel Gulitine was walking down the sidewalk and around the park, he didnt talk to many poeple unless they start the conversation with him, he wasnt much of a person to talk to others.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:42 am
Rockriver001

"Ya but that is very small and of course... how much are you? 40, 50 gallons? there might be a lot left over from you, and what about color, you stay this color or can you change color?"

The goo chuckles "I am able to take form of a person, but the skin would stay green, This is very handy when breaking in, Because the Fingerprints will also be copied" The goo chuckles, licking his lips "This is all of me, But I can lay a part of me somewhere and as soon as the main body fails, the other part can continues, forming to more goo and into the whole body"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:49 am
Wolfy-Joey

The goo chuckles "I am able to take form of a person, but the skin would stay green, This is very handy when breaking in, Because the Fingerprints will also be copied" The goo chuckles, licking his lips "This is all of me, But I can lay a part of me somewhere and as soon as the main body fails, the other part can continues, forming to more goo and into the whole body"

"And all this you can do your not condisdered a threat to the public or might end up... you know when someone comes looking for you it'll turn into a large shootout?"  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:05 pm
Grey thought the odds were pretty even, so even if he was identified, he had pretty good chances of getting away. So, Dante got up and spoke to Gulitine.
"Hello there!" he said in his clear British accent, "My name is Grey, and you are?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff