Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Unexpected Love (1x1 Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:22 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Blushing even harder, Kaien looked around. "Wow... This place is pretty nice... Looks almost more like a museum than a cafe. I guess they want to enforce the whole 'advanced learning' thing everywhere on campus."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:06 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"That's probably what they were going after, but it does give it a nice look like you said, so, any idea on what you would like?" Ayane asked, then noticed that she was still holding Kaien's hand, and she quickly let it go with a deep blush.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:26 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien shrugged, his hand still acting like it was holding hers. "Probably the iced coffee or the green tea... I don't know. I always have a tough time deciding between those two." He sighed and frowned softly, scratching the back of his head and trying to think.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:15 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Tapping her finger on her bottom lip, Ayane then said, "How about getting both? I'll take the one you don't drink, or we could just share both of them, but it's up to you."  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:15 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

"That sounds like a plan... I think I'll probably drink the green tea." Giving her a small smile, Kaien began to purr softly, the first time he had all day. "I am finally relaxed... This is great. I might not give myself an anxiety attack today..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:41 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"Sounds good to me, I was going to get something with coffee anyways," she walked up to the counter and ordered the drinks, "today? Does that mean you're usually stressed out?" Ayane asked and handed the female who took her order a credit card.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:47 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Frowning softly, Kaien nodded. "Yeah... I'm usually so bombarded with work or things to do or my part time job that I never really get time to relax. It pretty much kills me, but the way we live, sometimes it's better to give up something like relaxation..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:03 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Hearing Kaien's answer, Ayane felt a bit guilty, "I can't say I know how you feel, I've always had everything that I wanted handed to me on a silver platter, guess I should consider myself lucky." She walked over to an empty table, then sat down in one of the chairs, "Kaien, can I tell you something?"  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:15 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Following her over, Kaien nodded, taking of his pack and setting it on the ground beside him as he sat across from her. "Sure..." He lightly drummed his fingers against the table, glancing around for a moment. Most would probably think he was paranoid, but it was really just a natural thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:42 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"Okay then, I just hope this doesn't make things awkward, but you're the first guy that didn't make up an excuse to leave after learning about my families ties to a criminal organization, and I'm sure you're not just hanging around because of the money I have. The thing is... I'm sorta... starting to like you Kaien... a lot." Ayane told him in her shy voice, as her cheeks flared a bright red, and her pulsed began to race. Inside, she was silently kicking herself for say that, she had just met him.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:45 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien went bright red, looking away for a moment, unable to speak. "I... um... kinda... sorta... like you... a lot... too..." he muttered, looking at her sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:56 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane was silent for a moment, her face still a scarlet red, had she heard him right? "R-really? You're not just toying with me... are you?" She asked, still unable to believe it. A waitress brought them their drinks, noticing the look on their faces, she smiled and left without saying a word.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:04 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien nodded, blushing just as intensely as her. "I-I'm not a liar..." he said softly. He was incredibly for embarrassed and nervous. He really, desperately hoped that she wasn't planning on joking him or teasing him in a few moments.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:12 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"I-i believe you, so..." she took a few deep breaths to calm herself, "do you... want too... you know... go out with me and hang out sometime? I-i mean it's okay if you don't, this is a b-bit sudden... I'm just going to stop talking now." Ayane said quickly, feeling so embarrassed right now, that she couldn't look Kaien in the eyes.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:15 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien was having the same issue, almost acting as if he was purposefully avoiding eye contact. "That... uh, would be nice... I mean, I-I won't be able to buy you anything o-or pay, b-but we can like... um... go to the park o-or something..." He softly bit his lip, looking away. He felt like a fool and thought he sounded the part.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff