Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Gunlock Training Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:45 pm
after a little searching ending smiled as she found her room "thats 214 alright!" she opened the door and walked in  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:27 pm
A messege box popped up on Sybil's computer screen and made a beep noise Messege from Desta Onesevive, Leader of the Hunter Clan. Please click here when you are alone and ready.  

deathstar175

Adelle Lawliet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:40 pm
Sybil looked up in suprise when her computer made a strange beeping noise. Her look of surprise faded into confusion she then regained her composure. What could the leader of the Hunter Clan want? The cursor of her mouse hung just below the link. She looked at the clock on her computer. It was already 8 p.m. She sighed. Did she want to click this link and could she trust it? The decision didn't even take a second, she clicked the link.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:09 am
Upon clicking the link the screen flashed a blinding light, when the light faded Desta was standing there in front of the desk. "Hello Sybil, I am Desta of the Hunter Clan. I am here to talk business."  

deathstar175

Adelle Lawliet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:07 pm
Sybil shielded her eyes and slid back from her desk. Her cybernetic eye was able to adjust to the light, but her real eye couldn't. She blinked as her sight returned to normal. Sybil shook her head and looked up at Desta. She had not been expecting that. Sybil motioned for Desta to sit down in the seat behind him and spoke in a cool, professional tone.

"Business? All right then. Please have a seat Ms. Onesevive."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:39 pm
"Thank you." Desta said as she took a seat. "What I wished to talk about is an setting up an inturn program with the Hunter Clan and the Gunlock Academy. As you know the Hunter Clan is technically a mercenary Clan, and currently we are low on members. What I was thinking about is having some of your students possibly come and train under full fledged hunters for a mission or two. Also I was thinking of sending a hunter or two here for special lessons you can offer for your students." Desta took several pebbles out of her pocket she set them on the desk and waved her hand over them and they changed into a tea set with a pot full of piping hot tea. "Want some sugar or cream?" she asked offeringa cup to Sybil.  

deathstar175

Adelle Lawliet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:48 pm
"No sugar. Just cream, please."

Sybil didn't know how she felt about having Hunters in her school. Although as long as they didn't cause any trouble they could be quite an asset. Sybil considered Desta's proposal about sending a few of the students to the hunter clan. The only problem was that the sixth years were taking their final exams. Perhaps she could send some of the fifth years.

"Hmm..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:29 pm
The liquid inside Sybil's cup turned lighter as desta handed it to her. "Hunters that come to teach will be under your command and there will be absolutely no cost to the school whatsoever." Desta took a sip of her tea. "Also we can supply the school with some of the latest techno-magical items."  

deathstar175

Adelle Lawliet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:38 pm
((I'm sorry I was gone for a while.))

Sybil took a sip of her tea and thought about this. I wouldn't be too bad to have someone with experiance teaching the students for a little while. But who, out of all of her students, could she send. Sybil took another small drink of tea and remained in deep thought for some time.

"Well, that could work out. But I'd have to find some students who would be willing to accompany your Hunters on a few missions for training."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:08 pm
(No problem)
"That's fine," Desta said" Take all the time you need to find worthy candidates, all will be welcomed from the Gunlock Academy." she took another pebble out of her pocket and after a shining moment the pebble and turned into a rather nifty handheld radio. "Please take this," Desta said as she handed the Radio to Sybil, "You can use this to contact me if my direct help is ever needed."  

deathstar175

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:50 pm
ending walked out of her room and looked around "where should i go first?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:01 pm
"If you say so."

Sybil took the radio from Desta. She examined it carefully. The radio was black in color. It was small and sleek, not even the size of her palm and made out of a metal she couldn't identify.

"I will contact you if I find anyone willing to go."  

Adelle Lawliet

deathstar175

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:47 pm
"That is fine,"Desta said smiling sweetly, "The Hunter Clan is at your service, but now I must be going." She got up bowed and vanished just as quickly as she arrived.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:55 pm
Sybil let out an audible sigh. Glad that Desta had finally left she set the radio on her desk. Her first thought was to make an attempt at taking it apart, just incase it was more than just a radio. But she feared she might damage it beyond repair. Sybil shook her head, she would inspect it tomorrow. For now though she would leave it in her desk. She opened a drawer and set the device down in the bottom.  

Adelle Lawliet

La Mort Foncee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:10 pm
*He walked in completely lost no one was in sight.* "Ahem, is anyone here? " *his hair was black with natural streaks of red in it. He wore glasses and had a trench coat on over his tattered shirt and pants. He wore boots, and under all that he had multiple guns.* "I am kind of lost."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff