4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:57 pm
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

By the time Cameron and Sammi reached the park, they were both smiling, laughing, and messing around. Sammi would skip ahead a little, then Cameron would run to catch up, causing her to start running. They did this all the way around the park until Cameron caught a glance of what he thought was Hikaru. He stopped dead in his tracks, staring at the figure with the same hair style as his favorite singer's, sitting on a bench not too far away from where he stood.

"Hey, Cam!" Sammi called, from a tree a few yards away. "What'd you stop for, come on!" Cameron frowned a little, staring at the figure for just a few more seconds before turning and running towards the tree and his twin.

| OOC: |

XmirushibloodX

Hikaru sat there and few more seconds before he stood up and stretched "maybe I will go see Adam,it's not like I have anything better to do" he muttered to himself before walking away from the bench, he saw Cameron and sighed at first he wasn't sure it was him, he saw Cameron's face and he knew it was him because he would never be able to forget his face now after what happened. Hikaru frowned ,turned around and walked away, walking past Cameron and Sammi. There was no reason he saw to say anything to cameron.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:56 pm
User Image
Cameron~

Sammi and Cameron were still messing around by the tree when Hikaru walked past them. As soon as he'd passed them, so the only way he could see them was if he turned around, Cameron let his arms fall to his sides, a guilty look on his face. Sammi, frowning at the look, turned around to see Hikaru walking away from them. She took a moment to decide before calling, "Hey, Hikaru, is that you?" Glancing back at Cameron for a second, Sammi started to walk towards the singer, smiling and waving a little.

XmirushibloodX

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:09 pm
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

Sammi and Cameron were still messing around by the tree when Hikaru walked past them. As soon as he'd passed them, so the only way he could see them was if he turned around, Cameron let his arms fall to his sides, a guilty look on his face. Sammi, frowning at the look, turned around to see Hikaru walking away from them. She took a moment to decide before calling, "Hey, Hikaru, is that you?" Glancing back at Cameron for a second, Sammi started to walk towards the singer, smiling and waving a little.

Hikaru turned around "yeah, I am hikaru" he said looking at the girl, he wondered what she wanted . Knowing that she was Cameron's sister because they looked alike.
User Image

XmirushibloodX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:14 pm
User Image
Cameron~

Sammi smiled when Hikaru turned around and answered. "I went to your concert last night, Cam took me. But, I was wondering if we could possible sit and talk...?" As she spoke, Sammi smiled her friendly smile. She wasn't really one to get into unnecessary fights and preferred to avoid them. And, there she went again, trying to make things better for her brother. Cameron couldn't help but smile a small smile at how much Sammi tried to help him. So, clearing his throat softly, Cameron said, "Um, yeah. I wanted to see if there's anything I can do to, you know, really apologize for that..."

XmirushibloodX

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:40 pm
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

Sammi smiled when Hikaru turned around and answered. "I went to your concert last night, Cam took me. But, I was wondering if we could possible sit and talk...?" As she spoke, Sammi smiled her friendly smile. She wasn't really one to get into unnecessary fights and preferred to avoid them. And, there she went again, trying to make things better for her brother. Cameron couldn't help but smile a small smile at how much Sammi tried to help him. So, clearing his throat softly, Cameron said, "Um, yeah. I wanted to see if there's anything I can do to, you know, really apologize for that..."

XmirushibloodX

"..sure, I guess" hikaru said then looked away when Cameron spoke , not really sure if he could forgive Cameron right now but he would listen to them.
Hikaru went over to them and stood their waiting for them to explain.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:25 pm
User Image
Cameron~

Sammi forced back a grin as Hikaru agreed and started walking over, feeling triumphant. "So, he told me what happened, and I'm sorry about that," she started, leaning back against the tree, her fingers tapping against it.

Cameron, on the other hand, avoided eye contact, clearly uncomfortable and feeling guilty. But, he knew he'd regret it even more if he didn't do this right now. "Yeah, she didn't give me much of a choice... But, please tell me how I can make you not hate me anymore. Please. I don't want you to hate me." As Cameron spoke, his voice got softer until the last sentence was barely audible.

XmirushibloodX

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:09 pm
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

Sammi forced back a grin as Hikaru agreed and started walking over, feeling triumphant. "So, he told me what happened, and I'm sorry about that," she started, leaning back against the tree, her fingers tapping against it.

Cameron, on the other hand, avoided eye contact, clearly uncomfortable and feeling guilty. But, he knew he'd regret it even more if he didn't do this right now. "Yeah, she didn't give me much of a choice... But, please tell me how I can make you not hate me anymore. Please. I don't want you to hate me." As Cameron spoke, his voice got softer until the last sentence was barely audible.

XmirushibloodX

Hikaru looked at Cameron , his face expression softening . He knew he should be mad at Cameron and probably should have went to the police but he couldn't , he didn't know why. At first he was angry but then after awhile he wanted to see Cameron " you can't...I can't just forgive you for something like this..I..I don't even know you..I don't know your name..and you just..did that to me" hikaru said crying now "why aren't you worried about this?!, your brother raped me!" hikaru said to Sammi.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:30 pm
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron nodded as Hikaru spoke, understanding what he was meaning. Though, when he started to cry, Cam stood still, eyes widened in shock. Then, when Hikaru spoke to Sammi, Cameron bit his lip to keep himself from saying anything stupid, he knew Sammi could handle it herself.

Blinking in shock at Hikaru's sudden reaction, Sammi stepped forward, trying to console the singer. "Who said I'm not worried about this?" she asked, pulling him into a hug. "I just know how to keep myself from freaking out about it, and masking it so people who aren't involved don't suspect anything." Sammi paused for a moment, then continued. "I know what he did. I know it was wrong, but there isn't really much that I can do... You guys will have to try to work it out yourselves, that way both of you will feel better afterwards." Sammi finished, then looked at Hikaru, smiling a little as she let him take in her words.

XmirushibloodX

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:01 am
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron nodded as Hikaru spoke, understanding what he was meaning. Though, when he started to cry, Cam stood still, eyes widened in shock. Then, when Hikaru spoke to Sammi, Cameron bit his lip to keep himself from saying anything stupid, he knew Sammi could handle it herself.

Blinking in shock at Hikaru's sudden reaction, Sammi stepped forward, trying to console the singer. "Who said I'm not worried about this?" she asked, pulling him into a hug. "I just know how to keep myself from freaking out about it, and masking it so people who aren't involved don't suspect anything." Sammi paused for a moment, then continued. "I know what he did. I know it was wrong, but there isn't really much that I can do... You guys will have to try to work it out yourselves, that way both of you will feel better afterwards." Sammi finished, then looked at Hikaru, smiling a little as she let him take in her words.

XmirushibloodX

Hikaru nodded wiping his eyes trying not to mess up his makeup "..I understand" he said "..excuse me I want to talk to your brother alone" when Sammi left the two alone hikaru walked over to Cameron and looked up at him, his eyes weren't filled with angry and hatred but longing. Hikaru didn't really know what to say even though he had asked to be alone with Cameron, he didn't know how to deal with this. The truth was even though Cameron had raped him a part of him actually liked it but he didn't want to admit if to himself.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:21 pm
User Image
Cameron~

Sammi nodded at Hikaru's request, then turned and started walking towards a bench that was just out of earshot. As she walked past Cam, she gave him a look that seemed to say, "Don't do anything stupid again," which he returned with and apologetic half-smile.

Turning back to Hikaru, Cameron looked down at him, biting his lip a little to keep from saying something stupid. Noticing that the look in his eyes wasn't hatred, nor anger, Cameron smiled weakly and asked, "So... I-is there anything you want to say, or tell me to do...?" He didn't really know what to do, and, well, there wasn't really anything he could do.

| OOC: I gots birdies emotion_kirakira |

XmirushibloodX

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:20 pm
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

Sammi nodded at Hikaru's request, then turned and started walking towards a bench that was just out of earshot. As she walked past Cam, she gave him a look that seemed to say, "Don't do anything stupid again," which he returned with and apologetic half-smile.

Turning back to Hikaru, Cameron looked down at him, biting his lip a little to keep from saying something stupid. Noticing that the look in his eyes wasn't hatred, nor anger, Cameron smiled weakly and asked, "So... I-is there anything you want to say, or tell me to do...?" He didn't really know what to do, and, well, there wasn't really anything he could do.

| OOC: I gots birdies emotion_kirakira |

XmirushibloodX

Hikaru looked away "..maybe..we can just start over and be friends..and see what happens after that?...because I know how you feel" he said "..I don't want to hate you..I don't want to hate anyone" he smiled looking back at Cameron "my name is hikaru shiaru and what is your name?".
((OOC: XD i like that face it funny lol))
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:31 pm
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron's face lit up when Hikaru suggested starting over as friends. Sure, it wasn't what he wanted exactly, but it was better than not being able to get close to him at all. He nodded eagerly and said, "Okay, friends sound good for now." With a smile, Cameron said, "It's nice to actually meet you, Hikaru. I'm Cameron, Cameron Jones, but most people just call me Cam. And her name is Sammi." He pointed back to his twin as he introduced her.

| OOC: I know, its amazing emotion_kirakira lol and it's my name, too c neutral

XmirushibloodX

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:50 pm
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron's face lit up when Hikaru suggested starting over as friends. Sure, it wasn't what he wanted exactly, but it was better than not being able to get close to him at all. He nodded eagerly and said, "Okay, friends sound good for now." With a smile, Cameron said, "It's nice to actually meet you, Hikaru. I'm Cameron, Cameron Jones, but most people just call me Cam. And her name is Sammi." He pointed back to his twin as he introduced her.

| OOC: I know, its amazing emotion_kirakira lol and it's my name, too c neutral

XmirushibloodX

Hikaru smiled "it's nice go meet you" he said then looked down at the ground "to tell you the truth..I don't really know what else to do now" he looked a bit nervous , he wasn't sure if this is what he wanted though. He knew it was wrong but when Cameron 'raped' him , he actually liked it even though he constantly denied it . Hikaru took in a deep breath before saying what he wanted to say to Cameron "..when you did what you did..I..I actually did like it..but I should..I don't know why.." he blushed.
((OOC: ok,that's really weird 3nodding ))
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:01 pm
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron shook his head, saying, "Neither do I... Maybe the three of us could go and do something fun. Maybe as a way to get to be better friends?" He shrugged at his suggestion, know it sounded kind of weird. But, hey, at least it was an idea. Then, when Hikaru admitted that he'd actually liked what Cameron had done to him, the older boy couldn't help but blush, a shocked look on his face. "O-oh... That's good I guess. At least it says I'm not terrible at it," Cameron said, trying to make a joke out of it and get rid of some of the awkwardness.

| OOC: lol kinda|

XmirushibloodX

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:26 pm
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron shook his head, saying, "Neither do I... Maybe the three of us could go and do something fun. Maybe as a way to get to be better friends?" He shrugged at his suggestion, know it sounded kind of weird. But, hey, at least it was an idea. Then, when Hikaru admitted that he'd actually liked what Cameron had done to him, the older boy couldn't help but blush, a shocked look on his face. "O-oh... That's good I guess. At least it says I'm not terrible at it," Cameron said, trying to make a joke out of it and get rid of some of the awkwardness.

| OOC: lol kinda|

XmirushibloodX

Hikaru blushed darker "..y-yeah.." he said "so..um..where do you think we should go?" he pushed his long bangs out of his eyes, he felt embarrassed talking to Cameron now and hoped that this wouldn't get anymore awkward.
User Image  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces