Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
× ✖ × Madam Malkin's :: Open :: Hiring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:52 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Nicko Meridith

Houseless -≻ First Year
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Single Eleven

Company: People.
Doing: Helping Cecille.

Nicko smiled at the shopkeep, a pretty lady and nodded. "Hello ma'am. Um, yes, my friend would like fitted robes. Erm, is it okay if I'm there with her though? She's blind and I'm kind of charged to watch her." He glanced at Cecille and felt a little blush rise to his cheeks. Why are you doing this face!

Out Of Cookies: ...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:10 am
User Image
User Image
Blind Pureblood Unsorted First Year Albino

Oh broken angel, were you sad when he crushed all your dreams?
Oh broken angel, inside you're dying 'cause you can't believe
He would leave you alone, and leave you so cold when you were his daughter
But the blood in your veins as you carry his name turns thinner than water

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

ᑕᙓᑕᓰᒪᒪᙓ was led by Nicko to... somewhere. She wasn't sure where, but he had told her to wait, so she did. She gripped her cane in her right hand, her left hand holding her money tightly. With her eyes not functioning, her hearing had grown to be exceptionally advanced, and the small girl's ears picked up Nicko's voice and the clang of coins. He was paying for her robes? Suddenly, the bell on the door chimed again as someone else entered. Another sound hit her ears, a woman's voice with a thick accent that made her smile. Another chime of the bell meant another customer. 'Wow. The shop just got busy. I'm glad we got here when we did.' Nicko's voice was heard again, and this time, Cecille spoke up. "You didn't have to pay for my robes, Nicko, but thank you. That was really nice." she said, smiling in the direction she had been facing. "Ready when you are, ma'am." she added to the woman with the funny accent. Cecille wondered what her new robes would feel like. Her thumb and forefinger rubbed the soft fabric of her current blue dress. 'I hope they're soft like this.'

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

You're just a broken angel...

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:24 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Unsorted/First Year/Single/Half-blood

Edajin looked up sharply when the blonde boy spoke to him, his eyes shifting down again quickly before he swallows quietly. ".. Yes.." He wasn't expecting any of the others to want to talk to him, and the sudden outreach had taken him off guard.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:39 pm
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - First Year - Eldest of Six -
[feeling: Friendly] [thinking: I wonder if he's a first year too?] [with: Edajin, Cecille, Nicko, Fiona] [at: Madam Malkin's]

Uriel grinned. "Cool. What's your name?" he asked. He could see that the other boy wasn't used to talking to other people. He was quiet, like Vi. Uriel waited for a reply patiently, the smile still on his face. it'd be nice if he could make a friend before he actually left for Hogwarts.

It all comes down to you.

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
But not the little things.
Armageddon may
Arrive anyday.
I can't get away
From the little things.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:44 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Edajin could see that he wasn't going to get out of a conversation so easily. Buckling down, he decided just to go with it, for now. "My name is Edajin... Tarot." His surname still felt foreign on his tongue. After all, up until recently, he hadn't one.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:57 pm
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
[feeling: Friendly] [thinking: I wonder if he's a first year too?] [with: Edajin, Cecille, Nicko, Fiona] [at: Madam Malkin's]

Uriel nodded. "Okay. So, Edajin,do you have any brothers or sisters?" The boy was there alone, but so was Uriel, and he was one of six. At least now he knew the boy's name. He watched the blind girl, the boy with her, and the redheaded woman out of the corner of his eye. Uriel distantly wondered what his mother and siblings were up to elsewhere,

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
Armageddon may
Arrive anyday.
I can't get away
From the little things.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:10 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Edajin finally raises his eyes to regard the boy in front of him. ".. I do. I have a sister, a half-sister, she is one year older than I am. But I don't know her well." She also seemed to avoid him, and he, her. They were both still getting used to the idea of having one another around, as they had both lived their lives believing that they were single children.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:20 pm
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott

Uriel processed that for a moment. So Edajin had something in common with Eleazar and Thea, then. "Two of my siblings are half siblings," he commented. Then realizing what he'd said might sound confusing, he quickly explained. "They're both adopted."

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
Armageddon may
Arrive anyday.
I can't get away
From the little things.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:30 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Edajin felt his brows furrow slightly. ".. Adopted.." This boy's siblings must have lived in an orphanage, he thought. Such hadn't been the case, with him. "My sister and I share a father," he said. "I was born without his knowledge. My mother didn't want me, so I had to try and find him on my own. We were only recently reunited. That was when I discovered he already had a family." Edajin was still unsure of his place in said family, but he had to put as much faith as possible in father to not abandon him as his mother had. After all, he was the only blood that the boy had left.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:52 pm
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott

Uriel could tell that Edajin was probably still confused. That made sense, as the blonde boy's family was pretty confusing. "Yeah. Their real mum just left one day and never came back, my dad found them out on the streets. I'm adopted too, but I don't remember my real parents at all. They were muggles." He shrugged and then frowned at Edajin's next words. "That... That had to have been hard. But you've got a family now, so that's good." He gave a wry smile. "My siblings are sort of crazy, but I don't know what I would do without them."

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
Armageddon may
Arrive anyday.
I can't get away
From the little things.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:40 am
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Edajin tilted his head when the boy spoke of being close with his siblings. He didn't know what that felt like, so it was hard for him to understand. And when he didn't understand something, he tended to shut up. This being so, he looks away with a silent shrug of his shoulder, fingering the hem of his robes that he was still waiting to have fitted. He probably came off as antisocial, but he didn't have much concept of that, either.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:09 pm
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott

Uriel fell into silence as well for a few moments, fiddling with his wand in his pocket. Then a question came to mind and he spoke up once more, looking at the other boy with curious blue eyes. "What house do you think you'll be in?" he asked. Judging from what he'd seen of Edajin, he had him pegged for either Ravenclaw or Slytherin, but you never could be sure. "My family says I'll probably be a Hufflepuff. But I wouldn't mind being in any of the houses, really."

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
Armageddon may
Arrive anyday.
I can't get away
From the little things.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:30 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Edajin shrugs a quiet shoulder, still looking down at his robes as if they interested him greatly. ".. I don't know anything about Houses.. I guess whichever one they put me in will have to be good enough..." He was still getting used to magic in general, growing up in a purely muggle world even though he was a half-blooded wizard. He knew next to nothing about Hogwarts, except that his sister was in a house that was emblazoned with red colours.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:05 pm
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott

Uriel's eyes widened in surprise. Edajin must have grown up with muggles for him not to know. It was odd, a muggleborn knowing more than a halfblood about Hogwarts. Uriel felt that the other boy needed at least a brief explanation, just so he would have a general idea and not be completely confused when sorted. "You get sorted based on defining personality traits. Hufflepuff is for the kind and loyal, Gryffindor the brave and bold, Ravenclaw the studious and clever, and Slytherin the cunning and ambitious. But some people are surprised by their sorting. You never really can know for sure what house you'll be put in." he explained, hoping that cleared up some of the other boy's confusion.

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
Armageddon may
Arrive anyday.
I can't get away
From the little things.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:38 pm
Fiona McKinney
Owner of Madam Malkin's // Shop: Front Room // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // First Years
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happy
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, so many kids...'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Fiona nodded to the young man, Nicko, and walked over to the young lady. She gave a small wave to the newest arrival, and offered a smile to the two boys talking to one another. "I'll be wit' ye in a bi', lads, make yerselves at home." She waved her wand again and summoned two chairs from the back room for the boys if they wanted to have a seat. Then, she turned to the young lady, noticing her rubbing her fingers over her dress. "Now then, dearie," she said, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder, "Le's see if we ken ge' ye settled... this is a lovely dress. Verra soft. I imagine texture is verra importan' tae ye, aye? I've go' this fer ye," Fiona waved her wand and a robe set flew to her, a fabric she'd selected personally for its softness. She gently took the young lady's hand and placed it on the robe. She'd heard that, when a person lacked one sense, the others made up for it, and that touch in particular was exceptionally important to the blind. She hoped she hadn't made an error, but she wanted to make sure the young lady was comfortable and satisfied.

═════════════════════════════════

(( OOC: ))

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas