Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Brand New Sailor Moon Anime being created, worldwide release Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aarana

Familiar Explorer

3,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:40 pm
crescent_moon065
The Maharani
BlueRockman
Nafretiti
In the manga it is shown that Rei and Minako are close to each other but anything beyond that is fan speculation though it doesn't mean they are lesbians but that doesn't mean they couldn't be, i am close to my best friend but we are not lesbians, maybe it is the same for Rei and Minako, they are just close to each other that they are just happy in each others company, nothing lesbian about that.

Besides, some peeps tend to lean more towards portraying MakotoxAmi. surprised

Double agree. If this anime is actually, seriously, truly, for really coming out then I'm super psyched scream

Also the page is majorly stretched from quoting. If you're replying to certain people you don't need to include what they wrote gaiz *O*

It is truly coming out. And momorio clover z is doing the theme song. You can find more information at moonkitty.net smile !

And god help us all that song is Atrocious. I really really hope they change it  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:29 am
I can't wait to see it blaugh
Is there already a date for the release? question  

Aria Hikari

7,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

crescent_moon065

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 pm
Aria Hikari
I can't wait to see it blaugh
Is there already a date for the release? question

not not yet smile ! All we know is that it's supposed to come out summer of 2013! If you would like some more info go to moonkitty.net!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:50 am
Thank you 3nodding  

Aria Hikari

7,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

cat0120

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:20 am
I can't wait either, I hope they change the relationship between Neptune and Uranus because the way they are, they can really kick butt. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:05 pm
cat0120
I can't wait either, I hope they change the relationship between Neptune and Uranus because the way they are, they can really kick butt. biggrin

I hope they just have the characters be openly gay if they decide on an english dub.  

crescent_moon065

cat0120

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:36 am
crescent_moon065
cat0120

I hope they just have the characters be openly gay if they decide on an english dub.

I agree  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:23 am
cat0120
crescent_moon065
cat0120

I agree

Also agree 3nodding  

Aria Hikari

7,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ami-Takeyo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:09 pm
omg cant wait  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:41 am
I started reading the Sailor Manga I have three of the so far and they are really cool, I wonder if there is a redubbed version being created then I wonder if the creators are going to base it off the manga. biggrin  

cat0120

Tsukiusada

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:25 pm
i donĀ“t believe it until i see it  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:16 pm
Viz has redubbed Sailor Moon and I like it a lot. I especially like how they are going to release Sailor Moon Stars. I also like how they are going to make every season of sailor moon uncut which makes me very happy.

Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.  

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash