Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Escapee(1x1 romance: taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:21 pm
{{ because it's dramatic and it was already storming hahaha xD }}

Zane stared at the hooded girl in front of him. When she touched his shoulder he wondered if the claws were hers or part of a costume. "He... he found a beak.. under your hood. It's just a costume.. right?" Zane was struggling to comprehend what had happened. He stared at her, his expression split between confusion and curiosity. Surprisingly, he wasn't afraid to know if that was how she really looked or not. He was concerned about James and what the panicked man might do when he finally unlocked the door and came out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:30 pm
((good point))

Vallerie's eyes widened when she heard those words and slowly back away, she stopped once she bumped into the couch. She stared at him her eyes filled with fear, what will happen to her now? In a moment she shook her head, "No... its not..." she said sadly, a tear rolling down the her cheek. "I shouldnt have come here..." she muttered under her breath, regretting that she ever got out of the rain.  

FirionTheDragon

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:51 pm
"No. You would've gotten sick out there.." Zane cautiously stepped toward her. When she backed into the couch, he grabbed her hand. For a moment, he just held it, the scales were smooth on his fingers. Then he pulled her away from the couch and closer to him. With one arm around her to keep her from moving away, he used his free hand to push back her hood. He needed to see what she really was. His breath paused and he stared at her. Zane looked over her. To his own surprise, he didn't react exactly how he thought he would. He wiped away the tear with his thumb. He ran his fingers through her hair and tilted his head. "What are you..?" He spoke quietly. His mind had completely forgotten James. "She's an abomination, that's what she is." Zane turned, keeping Vallerie behind him. James was standing in the doorway of the bedroom with a 9mm pistol aimed at them. "Move out of the way bro. I don't want to hurt you, but I need to take care of her." Zane tensed. "Why?" James let out an exasperated sigh. "Because she's been a big problem to a lot of important people." The gun clicked as he held it steady. Zane stood still, afraid that James would really shoot them. Then he slowly reached back and grabbed Vallerie's hand. He whispered. "Just trust me. And do what I tell you." He squeezed her hand lightly, hoping she could trust him. The last thing he wanted was to see anyone get hurt, even if she was.. odd.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:20 pm
Vallerie nearly threw her clawed hands at his face to keep him away, but when she felt him grab her hands and hold her next to him she knew he could be trusted, being the creature that she was, she could have easily known if he was planning anything by the way he touched her. Although she knew she could trust him, she still moved her head away when he tried to remove her hood, but slowly moved her head back so he could remove it. When Zane brushed his fingers through her hair she moved her free hand up to gently hold it, but when Zane asked his question she looked into his eyes, her own eyes still tearing up with what had just happened. Just before she could answer the question James came out with his fire arm and she was about to turn and run, until Zane stepped in front of the weapon's line of fire. She listened to the two's conversation and decided to speak up, "I havent been a problem to anyone! I didnt break any of your laws, I didnt even show myself to anyone, yet I was taken away from my own home!" she yelled out. Her gaze quickly turned back to Zane and slowly nodded, "alright."  

FirionTheDragon

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:01 pm
Zane let out a breath. He whispered back to Vallerie. "Close your eyes." He waited until she did before looking at James. "Alright. We can talk this out." Zane glanced around. The room was still fairly dark. He took a step toward James, still holding Vallerie's hand. James relaxed a moment, hesitating. Zane used the seconds to turn and flip the light switch with his eyes shut. James let out a cry as the light struck his eyes. He turned. Zane blinked quickly and pulled Vallerie out the front door. "You can open your eyes now." He rushed down the stairs and out into the lobby. It was still storming outside. He muttered a curse. He could hear James shouting his name and running after them. Zane shoved Vallerie behind the counter. "Stay here." He ran to the building door and ran out, making sure to let the door swing wide. James was in the lobby. He stood at the door on the phone. "Yeah. She just escaped again. I'm on it. Send Rob down to 8th." With that, he left out the door and into a car out front. After about ten minutes, Zane appeared in front of the building. He walked in, dripping wet. "It's ok for now. But we can't stay here long." He leaned on the counter, gesturing for Vallerie to come with him upstairs.

Once in the apartment, Zane would get a towel from the bathroom and start drying off his head and upper half. He would walk into the bedroom and shut the door. After a few moments, he'd walk out in cargo shorts and a t-shirt, still drying his hair. He leaned against the kitchen counter. "So.. can I get a bit of an explanation?" He smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:13 pm
Vallerie did as she was told and waited for whatever action Zane was going to take, then when he told her to open her eyes she saw thet he had temporarily blinded Jame's with the sudden change in light. She ran behind him down hte stairs then hid behind the counter. She waited there, with the time that passed she grew worried, but then she heard his voice, "Oh, thank you!" she said uncontrollably embracing him in her arms, when she realized what she was doing she quickly let go of him, "Oh... uh, sorry" she said shyly before following Zane back up into the room.

Vallerie waited on the couch for Zane, when he came back out she nearly jumped, "Would you like the short version or the long one?" she asked  

FirionTheDragon

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:04 am
"Short would probably be best for now." Zane looked at the door nervously. He set the towel on the counter and looked at Vallerie. He couldn't help but stare. Furry ears like a dog and a beak like a bird, but humanistic hair and personality. He'd only heard myths about things like that. Werewolves, men who'd eaten kangaroo bones to gain their strength, children being turned into dolphins to escape from drowning. He rubbed the back of his head and managed to pull his gaze away. He looked at the floor, waiting to hear her story.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:54 am
Vallerie made a simple nod, "Alright." she said placing one hand on her chin to think for a moment, "It was close to 6 years ago, a few weeks since I moved here. I kept myself hidden from unwanted eyes and managed to work in areas where people didnt care about how their employees looked. However some strange people in dark suits began asking questions around my neighborhood and work place, in a few months they found me. They took me away from my home and into some sort of glass chamber in god-who-knows-where. From there they had done tests on meand in a couple of years I managed to break out, and thats where you found me in the rain." she said plainly, almost as if she couldnt feel any emotion in her own story. She stood there for a moment, only her ears moving back and forth to the various noises outside the room, before she moved back to the couch and sat down.  

FirionTheDragon

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:59 am
"You've been locked up for six years?" Zane looked at her incredulously. When she sat on the couch, he went back into the bedroom. He left the door open so he would know if something was happening. He knelt down and pushed back one of the dressers. He reached into a panel behind it and pulled out a stack of money and a 9mm pistol with two extra clips. This pistol looked like the one James had, except it had camoflauge designs. He pushed the dresser back into place and stood. When he walked out, he shoved the gun into the back of his pants and put the extra clips in one pocket and the money in another. He offered her a sheepish smile. "James had this thing about if we ever needed money or protection." Zane looked down, a sad gleam in his eyes. James had been his friend for years, and he turned on him for this girl. He couldn't believe that it was all happening, or that James had been hiding things from him for so long. He leaned on the counter again, staring down at his hands.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:16 pm
Vallerie slowly nodded, "Yes." she said in the monotone voice again. She waited there for a moment to let Zane do what he had to, "Seems like he was a smart man." she said a bit dissapointed. She could sense how Zane was feeling and she knew that feeling as well, betrayal. She turned her gaze to him, she noticed the gleam in his eyes and quickly thought of something to could probably help him, "Zane, I know how your feeling. i had the same feeling when I was taken away and when I tried to escape the first few years of my capture." she said turning her gaze away to the soda on the table she had left the night before, "Ive been betrayed by those I had thought were my friends in that prison." she said almost choking on the words.  

FirionTheDragon

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:34 am
Zane sighed lightly. Everything was turned upside-down. He walked over and hugged her. "Some people are in your life like paper on the wind. I've realized that. I just didn't expect all of this when I went out for some chips at two in the morning." He stayed there for a moment, hoping she wouldn't cry. He heard squealing breaks outside and took her hand. "I think we should probably go." He pulled her to the hallway and looked around. He when to the stairs, the motioned for her to follow him. The lobby was clear, luckily, and he checked the sidewalk outside before waving her to come with him. It was daylight now, still overcast, though it had stopped raining. Zane took Vallerie's hand again and walked down the street as quickly as he could without attracting attention. "We should probably avoid the stations... Maybe we should get a car..?" He glanced at Vallerie.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:56 pm
Vallerie was about to say something, but instead raised a brow, completely ignoreing the hug, "You went for chips... at 2 in the morning... in a storm..." she said before shaking her head, "You know what, nevermind." She said before quickly being guided to the hallway, stopping at areas and moving to others when he told her to, then they reached the street. Her eyes quickly darted back and forth, searching for any signs of her hunters, her gaze didnt turn to Zane but she nodded, "We should, but we must be careful with our actions." she said quietly.  

FirionTheDragon

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:09 pm
Zane nodded and moved into an alley. He walked down until they were on another block. Then he turned and walked down a ways before crossing the street and slipping into another alley. This one was wide, and a few cars sat in it, all unoccupied. Zane paused and touched his hand to his chin. One car was a Volkswagon Beetle, bright blue. The second, a '90s model Honda Accord that was a dark blue. The third a small pickup truck, Cheverolet, green. Zane went over the options. He looked at Vallerie. "Well, I'm not driving the bug. I've got too much pride for that. As for the other two.. I'm not sure. The Honda looks a little more ragged, like it may not be missed much. But we have to leave the city quick and get rid of the license plate for any of them." He stopped. I am actually making plans to break this girl out of Manhattan... By stealing a car and forging plates..? I never would have dreamt of this kind of adventure.. But it is an adventure huh? The quest to save the rare beauty that can't be found anywhere on Earth.. Zane chuckled to himself at his thoughts. He pulled himself out of the trance and looked at Vallerie again, awaiting her opinion.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:30 pm
Vallerie examined the vehicles, unsure what to choose herself, "Im not sure how your automobiles work, I never drove one." she said shyly, she was afraid of driving one of the mechanical beast so she had always hired cabs to take her around places, which wasnt the wisest of decisions. She looked back at each of the vehicles and thought for a moment, "They each give us something to hide in, but like i said, im not expert with these things." she said, her eyes darting to each vehicle. One ear perked up when she heard Zane chuckle, "something funny Zane?" she asked curiosuly

((lol you didnt put ford, thank god XD))  

FirionTheDragon

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:26 am
Zane examined the cars. "We should go with the Honda. It won't be very obvious." He tried the handle, it was locked, but fortunately the alarm wasn't on. He smiled at her. "I was just thinking how we've been lucky at not getting caught. And how through all of the adventures I've had, both here and back in Australia, I would never have imagined that I'd be protecting and saving someone like you." He pulled a key out of his pocket and stuck it in the lock on the door. When it stopped, he picked up a rock and tapped it against the back of the key. After a momen, he was able to turn the key to unlock the door. He opened it and leaned over to unlock the other side. Then he got out and lead Vallerie to the other side of the car, opening the door for her. After she was in and he made sure not to shut her feathers in the door, he went back to the driver's side. He pulled a pocket knife out of his other pocket and stuck the key back. Then he paused. He reached up and grabbed the visor, pulling it down. A set of keys fell into his lap. He smiled at her. "Well, that was lucky." Zane started the car and carefully eased it out onto the street. "I'd put the hood back on if I were you, and a seatbelt." He put his own seatbelt on and pulled out into traffic. He headed for a bridge to cross out of Manhattan.

{{ What's wrong with Ford? lol }}
FirionTheDragon

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas