Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
Help and feed back please!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:25 pm
guilmon__XD
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
guilmon__XD
do you do icons like the stamps nd if so how much
depends what you mean by icon do you mean like a 40x40 pixel image? if so then yeah and similar price 2k is fine.
yes and i have a question on that to is ther a way i could pay 5k for a 100x100 pixel as a icon for fa

That's fine no sweat biggrin just show me/tell me what you need and I will do what I can.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:36 am
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
guilmon__XD
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
guilmon__XD
depends what you mean by icon do you mean like a 40x40 pixel image? if so then yeah and similar price 2k is fine.
yes and i have a question on that to is ther a way i could pay 5k for a 100x100 pixel as a icon for fa

That's fine no sweat biggrin just show me/tell me what you need and I will do what I can.
i cant remeber how to put an image up so ill put the link up instead
ref its a little dark but pretty much just like the stamps but 100x100 pixel and would you like me to send trade  

guilmon__XD

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:55 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Rockriver001

User Image User Image User Image

..... okay the last two came somewhat close to what I was expecting and is the first one a lizard or wolf? I'm having a bit of trouble of telling what it is. Anyway, they all came out good but the last one looks more feral. And the color was a bit off as well. Oh well, anyway, I'll send the trade.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:45 pm
Rockriver001
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Rockriver001

User Image User Image User Image

..... okay the last two came somewhat close to what I was expecting and is the first one a lizard or wolf? I'm having a bit of trouble of telling what it is. Anyway, they all came out good but the last one looks more feral. And the color was a bit off as well. Oh well, anyway, I'll send the trade.
I used a reference image for the photos. and the first one was an attempt at making it have hair and be reptilian which kind of didnt' work as well as i had hoped.  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:53 pm
guilmon__XD
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
guilmon__XD
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
guilmon__XD

ref its a little dark but pretty much just like the stamps but 100x100 pixel and would you like me to send trade

couldn't really find a front view of a sergal so here is my attempt I think he looks good biggrin

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:37 am
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
guilmon__XD
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
guilmon__XD
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
guilmon__XD

couldn't really find a front view of a sergal so here is my attempt I think he looks good biggrin

User Image
he looks fantastic ill make sure to send you the trade and thank you  

guilmon__XD

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:13 am
guilmon__XD
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

User Image

alright so glad you liked him biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:35 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
guilmon__XD
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

User Image

Wow, I didnt know you did them that large, I thought it was all one size... can you expand my first request and my avi then?  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:11 pm
Rockriver001
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
guilmon__XD
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

User Image

Wow, I didnt know you did them that large, I thought it was all one size... can you expand my first request and my avi then?

i did it because he asked i'm normally open to trying anything lol and sure i can try biggrin just copy what your first request was and post it here again so i know which one ur talking about ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:21 pm
Could I get a request for my main character Nuala? She's on my profile but be warned, if you dont want to see a nude pick (Only breasts exposed) then dont veiw it, but there was a little off on it, she has this... spike thing on the back of her head which wasnt suppose to be there along with the blue strikes on her eyes which are not suppose to be their either.  

Snake coils

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:01 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:13 pm
Snake coils
Could I get a request for my main character Nuala? She's on my profile but be warned, if you dont want to see a nude pick (Only breasts exposed) then dont veiw it, but there was a little off on it, she has this... spike thing on the back of her head which wasnt suppose to be there along with the blue strikes on her eyes which are not suppose to be their either.

Of coarse I love nagas xD and do you want the small ones or the larger one aka 45x45 or 100x100?  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Snake coils

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:34 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Snake coils

Of coarse I love nagas xD and do you want the small ones or the larger one aka 45x45 or 100x100?

100 please  
Art Share

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces