Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
My Best Friend (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:53 am
User Image

User Image
You gotta squeeze a little, squeeze a little
Tease a little more
Easy operator come a knockin' on my door
Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet
Little miss innocent sugar me, yeah, yeah
Give a little more

More stirring between my legs. Oooh my god, I can't believe its gone this far... I... I kinda like it. I mean... I like her, I've always liked her... but she could never love me, never.... it... it just can't happen. I mean... She wouldn't, she'd have said something before now... But... she is quite convincing with that little leg display. I'll have to get her before this song ends. I'm guessing about another minute or two left... I reach up to her, and pulled her close then send her out to twirl her back into my arms. She is in front of me, my lips next to her ear, and I run my nose behind her ear gently and slowly with the music, and then slowly sway back and forth. I know I wasn't going to use this move, but she is making it so hard for me to not. I am sorry Kitty if I go too far. I would never want to hurt you, but my competitive side is taking over.

◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough

Mood : Desperate and on the edge
Thinking : Please don't overdo it Billy, please, don't ruin the friendship... but I... NO!.... mmmm....
Outfit : xxx

((OOC: I must agree, it is on. How I plan it out, She will win at teasing... because William won't be able to take it anymore, and he'll kiss her. You will have to do something drastic, that isn't kissing related, so the kiss will be a shock.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:53 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

As I love you with such depth
I don't know how to tell you how I feel now
Just like powdery snow gently gently comes on
It piles up a lot and sadly melts

XXXXXOh God, not the ear again. Okay, time to push the line a little. Man is it hard to think when he does that. It feels so nice, I don't want him to stop, I'm practically melting in his arms. It leads me to imagine him holding me this way as we lay in bed, but I snap myself out of it. It will never happen, Will was an amazing friend, but he didn't seem like the long term relationship type of guy. None of the girls or women he dated were around for long. The longest he'd stayed with one girl was a year, and it had given me hope that he would mature a little more. I loved Will, but he could be a little irresponsible. It has been a while since he brought anyone to dinner, and a while for me too. We've both been busy with our jobs and with each other. But it was time for action, I had to win this game, and win it quick before I caved. He was holding me close, but still with a little distance, so I closed that distance and pressed myself against him more. Not enough that it seemed I was grinding against him, but we were very, very close now. I freed one of my hands from his and used it to stroke the side of his face, running my fingers along his jaw. Then I turned my head so that we were face to face, our noses touching. Surely this had to make him end it.

I wish I could be honest just like
The way we were when we encountered
I wonder if the day will come when we can laugh together
My love for you piles up a lot and it melts on my palms

m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ crazy for Will m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ home m̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅u̅̅t̅̅i̅̅f̅̅t̅: here

occ::

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image

User Image
Tease a little more
Give a little more

The feeling of her pressed against me was thrilling, almost blissful. She knew how to get me. I knew I wasn't going to win, I just knew it. Then she stroked my jaw... I can't help but feel so, so, so turned on. Then our faces our together as the music hits the final note... So... so close... my move... I can't... IT feels like we are about to kiss... oh God I want to, I want to so badly. I want to pick her up, press her against the wall, and just kiss her. I've loved her since the day I met her. If I dated her, i'd never let her go. I'd beat any person, any number, any size. I'd do, literally, anything for her. I would go any distance and climb any obstacle... I would be her man... if only she would have me... I blink and it breaks my spell. I smiled and wiggle my nose. "Well played Kitty Kat." I kiss the tip of her nose and smile, then grab her, throw her over my shoulder and toss her onto her fluffy couch. Its size and fluffiness I know, because I bought it, and I also jumped on it from a queen sized bed at full height. It held me and it didn't hurt, so she would be fine. She lands on her back, and I then sit on her waist, trapping her there, as I lean down at poke at her, very very ticklish, feet. Just barely poking and prodding, teasing.... the worst kind of tickling... the teasing kind...

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough

Mood : Silly
Thinking : She may have won... but she is going to suffer for it

Cadenza of the Heart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:55 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

XXXXXI really thought that Will was going to kiss me, and I hate to admit, but I was disappointed when he didn't. But at least I won, so there was that. But before I knew it he had scooped me up and pinned me on my couch, tickling my feet. I wish I had kept my slippers on, not that it would have stopped him. It was driving me crazy! I couldn't help myself, I just started kicking like mad, trying to evade his fingers. "Will stop...stop it...Will stop please! Will stop it!" I couldn't get out from under him, but I was still trying to wiggle away anyhow. Finally I just reached up to get him under the arms, trying to make him get off to escape me so I could breathe again from his assault. He was such a sore loser, using his size and strength against me just because I was a better flirt than him. Besides, if he wasn't careful, soon one of my flailing legs would pull back and knee him in a place I'm sure he'd like to use again one day.

m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ desperate to get free m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ home m̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅u̅̅t̅̅i̅̅f̅̅t̅: here

occ:: so I saw your avatar and thought, I should dress classy too. so I did.

I_am_so

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:39 pm
User Image

User Image
Tease a little more
Give a little more

I feel her fingers reach up and try to tickle my armpit. She knows that doesn't work. So I stand and lift her enough so that her head is resting in my lap. I stroke her long hair. It was so beautiful. I envied her hair and its rich color. Mine was malleable, but not very pretty... I always loved running my fingers through her hair. "You can dance very well Kat... I knew you were good but... Sweet Jesus girl! Damn you were smoking, you were seriously hot out there." I usually talk like this. I compliment freely... but I mean it... she might not know it... but she is seriously hot. If I had one chance, just one, at being Kitty's man, I would never hurt her, and never leave her. I know that me being with girlfriends for not extended periods of time didn't encourage.... but still.... "So... do you want some dessert... wanna know what I am making.... I'll give you the very basics..." He chuckled and smiled, poking the end of her nose gently.

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough

Mood : Calm, Happy
Thinking : Time to enjoy being with Kitty

Cadenza of the Heart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:57 pm
Cadenza of the Heart

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:33 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

XXXXX"Oh pish posh, you were just as surprising a dancer as I was." Will and his compliments, he dropped them so freely, especially for her it seemed, but it made her feel all warm inside. He was never shy about speaking his mind, which was nice some times, and other times it got him into trouble, of which I had to get him out of or patch him up from afterward. When he mentioned dessert, I nodded. Yeah, I could go for some cake or something right about now, to drown my feelings in. If Will actually meant all the things he'd ever said about her looks, I honestly think my heart would give out from being so happy. I roll off the couch onto my feet, and put my hands on my hips dramatically. "What I want to know is why there isn't a drink in my hand. Where's my champagne?" I hold out my hand to him expectantly. "Better bring it to me, chop chop boy!"

m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ wanting to get drunk m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ home m̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅u̅̅t̅̅i̅̅f̅̅t̅: here

occ:: sorry, life stuff, and then I got writer's block.

I_am_so

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:19 pm
User Image

User Image
Tease a little more
Give a little more

I smile and nod. "Yes princess." I say and walk over and pop the champagne open and the fiz flows down into the sink and I pour two champagne glasses. I swig mine down in one gulp then refill it, shaking my head as I feel the alcohol entering me. "So... would you like a hint as to what we are having tonight for dessert princess of loveliness who hath enslaved my heart and soul into your eternal servitude?" I took the drama class once, I know how to act.
I stroll behind her like a creepy butler in a horror movie and I run my finger across her shoulders and then place my hands on them and my head next to hers. I speak in a low voice, and with an amazingly creepy vibration in it, "No one will hear you scream my dear..." I move my head to her other shoulder. "You will be mine for forever..." I run my finger behind her ear. "What do you wish my princess..." I'm not trying to flirt, but I am definitely messing with her... well... I might be flirting... I hope it works...

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough

Mood : Seductive and Creepy
Thinking : I almost wish she'd kiss me, but that might make things awkward...

Cadenza of the Heart

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:40 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

XXXXXHe was getting so cheesy now, with that over-the-top butler attitude and the creepy voice. What. A. Ham. But it was getting to me, like everything else this night. Usually I longed for him at a normal level, but tonight, after his injuries which were visible with all his exposed skin, I wanted him badly. Very badly. I wanted to pull him close and kiss him hard, berate him for being careless, then cradle his head in my arms as I make him promise not to do anything that could take him away from me. Did he ever realize how much his life meant to me? His soul, his existence, everything about him kept my life feeling complete, and I would lose my marbles if it was ever gone forever. The way he was touching me all through this night, especially with my ear, I wanted right now to push him down hard and make love to him like I'd never done before.

But I couldn't. It wasn't in the cards for us, or rather, for me. To have him. To be able to love him the way I want to love him. He's so beautiful as he looks at me with eyes dark and full of passion. I need a drink. Several drinks. I need to down that whole champagne bottle and forget my thoughts tonight. And then go out and buy more alcohol and kill the brain cells that send off so many messages to my heart, telling it to quicken it's pulse when he is close. Telling my eyes to well up with tears at the loneliness I feel on the nights he isn't around, and the heartache that follows the knowledge that there is a woman in his bed and it's not me. I simply look at him with a blank face. "Drink. Now. I want to get liquored up bad."

m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ wanting to get drunk m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ home m̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅u̅̅t̅̅i̅̅f̅̅t̅: here

occ:: y'know, we could have them get super drunk and kiss, and then not remember it in the morning. mwahaha. by the way, hello! I'm back from my trip now.

I_am_so

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:38 pm
User Image

User Image
Tease a little more
Give a little more

Her blank face surprises me... something must be wrong... or did I push her too far... I would never want to hurt her. I was just kidding around... I doubt it. "All we have is the champagne and the ale. half the bottle and the rest of the ale will make a nice giggly world, but not very much. We can walk down to the liquor store after we finish the stuff." I smile and grab a large mug and fill it up. Half the bottle was left for her. I down the mug in about three seconds and then place it on the counter and take a deep breath as the alcohol hit me. I shake my head quickly, like I was shaking water from my hair. I hand her the champagne bottle and get the ale out. "That s**t is sso weak... we are definitely going to the store." The 's' on my 'so' was a little long.

Her hair seemed like it was glowing... almost... she was so pretty. I smile and giggle a little, my eyes roving over every curve of hers, every feature, every line. She was petite, but had very nice curves. I like smaller girls actually... she had no idea, but smaller, petite girls turned my on more than the biggest set of can's ever. Her skin was soft, as well as her hair. I can't believe I'm thinking this, but this always happens when we drink. A lot of crazy games were to ensue. More than likely we are going to end up naked and doing stupid s**t like streaking, dancing in the rain... but I had a game in mind that sounded fun. But first, the alcohol was needed. I don't even put on my shoes or a jacket, but walk to the door. "Coming sweet pea? We need some good stuff..." I ask, putting my wallet in my hand. I start using pet names more often when I am drunk and silly.

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough

Mood : Loose, and flirty
Thinking : Damn my best friend is incredible... I wish we could date... I want her so bad...

((Only one of them should remember the kiss and everything that happened. they should get to third base but not actually do it, and only one remembers.))

Cadenza of the Heart

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:09 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

XXXXXI down the half bottle in one go, but the effects don't kick in. I need hard stuff, and lots of it. Luckily Will is thinking the same thing, but he seems to have this devious glean in his eye, so I'm not sure whether to trust him or not. He'll probably try to publicly humiliate me again. Somehow though, the thought doesn't make me care, and I decide to stop thinking all together. My thoughts are what got me feeling so low right now anyway, and I wanna drown that away with vodka and cranberry juice. I follow him to the door, but I put my shoes and jacket on because it's still raining. "I suggest you dress up before you get a cold on top of those injuries of yours." I wait for him to follow my advice, and then we're out the door and going down the street.

At the store I quickly fill up a basket with bottles and cans, lots of it hard, some I just buy because of the taste and not the alcohol content. I won't end up drinking most of it, but it can be saved in the pantry for later. I'm going to have a killer hangover in the morning, or afternoon. Whatever time I wake up, it's going to be hell. I don't care. Future me can deal with that, Present me wants to become an idiot for the night.

m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ wanting to get drunk m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ liquor store m̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅u̅̅t̅̅i̅̅f̅̅t̅: here

occ:: it should be Will that remembers, so then he knows her feelings, and tries to act on it but she brushes it off as his normal flirting. that'll make things interesting.

I_am_so

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:12 am
User Image

User Image
Tease a little more
Give a little more

I nod to her and then put on my jacket and follow her out the door. The walk to the liquor store is made in silence, almost awkward. what was with Kitty tonight. She was having fun, and now she was solemn and somber... What was wrong. "Some reason for the crazy heavy stuff Kitty?" I ask with a smile, but my smile that meant I really cared. I follow her back to the apartment and lock the door behind me. I take off our coats, I may be a screw up, but I know how to be a gentleman. I take out a deck of cards, and two cups, and some Jack Daniel's she bought. "Strip poker Kitty Kat? Every time we loose we strip and we drink!" I say with a chuckle and a swig of the bottle. That is the good stuff and I cough and sputter but laugh at the end of it and take another swig... and another. The sputtering becomes less with each swig. My head is starting to swim. "C'mon! Loosen up." I say and stand and hand her the bottle. "Three swigs to we start off even." I chuckle and sit down, drawing my cards and laying hers out for her.
Even through the buzz, I could tell something was off. She wasn't herself, at all. She was in pain, deep pain. I wanted to stand and hold her close but I was already swimming in my own head a little, so I couldn't muster the attention, nor the strength.

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough

Thinking : Damn my best friend is incredible... I wish we could date... I want her so bad...

Cadenza of the Heart

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:44 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

XXXXXI take the required three swigs, and sneak in a fourth while he's not looking. Neither of us is wearing very much, we'll be naked in no time. "This isn't going to be a very long game if these are the clothes we start out with, but whatever, I've seen your junk before. You're going down." I sit and look at my cards, while also judging our clothes. I've got on one more article than him, but he also has a better poker face, and has won many games before. Still, it'll be short, and I won't be drunk enough to not care. I pick the bottle up and take a drink. "Maybe we should change the rule to taking a drink every seven minutes."

We're staring each other down, he is so good at this. Even if he had a crappy hand, he'd win, my hand is s**t and so is my game face. I end up winning the first round anyway, laughing like a fool because my head is starting to screw off. Second round though, I lose, and I decide to have fun with my loss. I take my time with my shirt, slowly pulling it undone and making a show of it when I shimmy it off, sitting back down with a smug grin. It dawns on me just now to close the curtains so people aren't peeking in, but then I'm back in the game. It takes all my will power not to reach over and run my fingers down his fit torso.

m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ starting to feel better m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ home m̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅u̅̅t̅̅i̅̅f̅̅t̅: here

occ:: if you're interested, it'd be appreciated if you clicked on the link titled 'magnet' in my sig, it's the roleplay I was working on last night.

I_am_so

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:47 pm
User Image

User Image
Tease a little more
Give a little more

I could watch her take that shirt off forever and be so happy. I whistle a little and toss a poker chip at her. I laugh as she closes the blinds... that gave me something to remember for later. Truth or dare... dare!... dance naked with the curtains open... That would be really good to see. She is so terrible at a poker face, its almost cute to see her try though. I watch her curves as she moves and such. "Just drink whenever, it doesn't really matter." I say and take a large gulp and then swallow. No cough or sputter this time, but it shocks my whole body.
I loose the next hand and play my own hand. I stand and snake my jeans off, turning around and shaking my behind at her as I do. I turn around and the bulge in my boxers is apparent, but I am past caring. I wink at her and get very close to her and whisper in her ear. "Almost there..." I smile and then sit back and draw another hand... I won that round even though my hand was terrible. I watch her and gaze in wonder... how could a woman look so perfect. I smile and put the cards away. "I have another game in mind for a little while... we need our underwear however... sexy dice." I say and explain the game.
We roll the dice, and I enter a number in my phone and send it to the sexy dice number. It randomly generates a thing to do that is sexy, weather to yourself or to your partner in the game, based on the number. 6 being least, and 1 being most sexy. I roll first and land a 5 and shoot the text. I hear the ring, look, and read aloud. "Touch yourself like a sexy model." I blush but do so. stand and move my body fluidly, running my hand through my hair and down my body, over my crotch and thrust it a little. I do it for another thirty seconds then sit back down. I hand her the dice. "Your move Kitty..."

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough

Cadenza of the Heart

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:25 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

XXXXXWill's new game goes on for a while between us, we're both so drunk that there's almost no hesitation now, and if I were sober I'd be able to tell that we wouldn't remember this night. We're doing things that would make me blush sober even with a boyfriend, and would give me a heart attack with Will. My consciousness flickers in and out, my mind takes leave when it feels like and I'm just going along with anything Will does. We're running about, laughing our heads off, getting really close. It's a great time, and I almost wish that I wasn't so hammered so this would stick with me forever. During one of my more rational moments, we're laying down, and I realize it's on my bed. Warm hands are holding me, they're Will's, and he's kissing me. It's both fierce and gentle at the same time, and it feel so..right. I just think it's a dream, and I zonk out again.

And then it's morning, and I'm in bed with my head feeling like it's going to split in two. My body feels exhausted, kind of like it feels after a night with a man, and I notice the extra weight behind me on the bed. I'm almost afraid to look, but I have to, and my suspicions are right. William's there next to me, neither of us dressed, with an empty bottle on my night stand. I have no idea what went on last night, I can't remember anything past strip poker. I have a feeling we didn't do anything, but it's not 100% sure, it's more of a HUGE hope.

m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ hungover as heck m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ home m̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅u̅̅t̅̅i̅̅f̅̅t̅: here

occ:: if you're interested, it'd be appreciated if you clicked on the link titled 'magnet' in my sig, it's the roleplay I was working on last night.

I_am_so

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces